Kaine Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
This is a thread for you to discuss Kaine's statements, how you feel about what he is going through etc.

Kaine Horman is a victim. As such he is not to be sleuthed, he is not to be bashed or have any disrespectful comments or rumors made about him. If the focus of the investigation were to change then our rule would change.

If he is bashed, disrespected, sleuthed, etc., TO will be given without further warning. Keep your comments to statements in MSM.

I can't begin to imagine what Kaine is going through right now, but I must say he is definitely a man of great restraint. I have the utmost respect for him and continue to pray that Kyron comes home to him soon.
God Bless you and grant you the desires of your heart Kaine!

Who has those pics of Kaine . Go ahead and post them here. :) The one with him standing there looking reflective and the one of him sitting on the slide.

I can't even imagine what he's going through.

I have lost a child due to illness - and let me tell you, you never get over it, let alone a child that just vanished with no answers. Which has to be much worse... It has to be hell for him.

I've mentioned this in other threads - I'm incredibly sympathetic to his plight (and DY and TY). I can't imaging how they are feeling with Kyron gone.

However, I feel like whomever is directing his media appearances/statements (if it's not LE), is perhaps misguided. I feel like KH's statements, as well as DY, give off a slight impression of mud slinging towards TMH. As some have pointed out, these statements may be calculated by LE, in an attempt to pressure TMH or perhaps lull another POI into a false sense of security. I'm not sure I believe that.

I personally wish we had more statements from him regarding Kyron and updates on how the search is progressing for him, but it's probable that LE has advised him not to release that info at this time.

In no way am I bashing KH - again, I feel like many of his statements are directed either by LE, an attorney, or some sort of media relations person. However, I feel like, for certain members of the public, his statements may be tarnishing his image, rather than furthering his objectives of finding Kyron and helping punish those responsible.

I can't even imagine what Kaine is going through. As a father to the most awesome and precious little boy that I could ever imagine, I would be literally devastated if he were to ever go missing. That's hard to even type, as I can't even let my mind go there.

If my body was strong enough to survive such an ordeal, and I am not sure it is, my mind certainly would not. If I ever found out what happened to my son in a similar situation, before LE did, I know for a fact that I would not have the strength to forgive or restrain myself.

My child is my life. There's no negotiations or compromises that can accompany that feeling. My wife often jokes about my estrogen levels because she says I have a "motherly" attachment to my son.

I think Kaine is handling this on a second to second basis, as I would have to in the same situation I suppose. So many questions, so much fear and information coming at you at once, the world crushing in on you and time NOT on your side... I can't even imagine. And then on top of that, his wife is allegedly plotting to have him murdered.

I loved his answer as to how does one process that... he said (paraphrasing) "I don't. Kyron is still missing. I'll deal with that later in a different venue but for now, Kyron is still missing and that's what is important."

I pray for him. I pray for them all. I especially pray for Kyron. This whole thing is like my worst fear. The not knowing would have to be crushing at best.

:(

My heart aches for both Desiree and Kaine. My heart also aches for Tony. All three of them bring me to tears everytime I watch them.

When I see them, I just want to help. It leaves me feeling so helpless actually. Like you really want to be able to just do something to take away all of their pain. You know? It is just terribly sad.

Kaine has been dealt so much. Having his son gone is hell, learning your wife wanted you murdered...well it would sure be way too much for me to deal with. I admire his strength and restraint. I would be so tempted to take matters into my own hands. They have all 3 managed to not to this. Desiree, Kaine, and Tony are class acts. People to learn from, and eminate, when we are faced with adversary in our own lives.

-fb3f001227b11fd8_custom_665xauto.jpg

-f6b0a97ac99ee03e.JPG

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_horman_press_conference_2.html

There's almost nothing to be said, really. He's a father who is looking for his son and is sad, angry, frustrated and was likely blindsided by things he learned from LE. His statements for the most part are answers to questions posed by others. Obviously we know he believes (and has reason to believe) his estranged wife is somehow involved. He's a man on a mission...to find his son.

And that sums up what's going on with Kaine.

I send Kaine little messages of hope via FB and I doubt he might have the time to read mine or anyone else who's left him messages but, someday if he does I hope they bring him some comfort.

I also have a tremendous amount of respect for both Kaine & Desiree for the dignity they have demonstrated so far. I seriously doubt I could have handled this as well as they have under all the circumstances they've been dealt in the last month.

Kaine if you're reading this...you have shown you are a great Daddy and I wish nothing more for Kyron to be back home with you & Baby K asap!

I've mentioned this in other threads - I'm incredibly sympathetic to his plight (and DY and TY). I can't imaging how they are feeling with Kyron gone.

However, I feel like whomever is directing his media appearances/statements (if it's not LE), is perhaps misguided. I feel like KH's statements, as well as DY, give off a slight impression of mud slinging towards TMH. As some have pointed out, these statements may be calculated by LE, in an attempt to pressure TMH or perhaps lull another POI into a false sense of security. I'm not sure I believe that.

I personally wish we had more statements from him regarding Kyron and updates on how the search is progressing for him, but it's probable that LE has advised him not to release that info at this time.

In no way am I bashing KH - again, I feel like many of his statements are directed either by LE, an attorney, or some sort of media relations person. However, I feel like, for certain members of the public, his statements may be tarnishing his image, rather than furthering his objectives of finding Kyron and helping punish those responsible.
I agree.I hope and pray the focus will be more on Kyron now.Searches done,Fliers put out,Who to contact ect...More focus on Kyron and not so much on Terri.It is really not helping to find Kyron.My heart goes out to him and everyone including Terri in this family.My loyalty is to Kyron.I pray they find this sweet little boy soon.This is all very sad.I'm finding it very hard to read all this in Kyrons story.I will just look at the current events now to follow little Kyrons story.We'll find you Kyron.We won't give up.

When I first saw the pic of Kaine sitting on the slide at the school, I was overcome with emotion.

My heart breaks for Kaine, Desiree, Tony and their family.

I just have to say if, and or when, TH is confirmed as the person involved, not only is KYRON an innocent victim of this woman but thru her lies alot of other innocent people lay in her wake.

I pray this family get Kyron home and the family get answers. I pray the guilty party(ies) are also brought to justice.

:prayer::prayer::prayer:

:cow::cow::cow:

When I see Kaine, I can't help but also see Kyron. I bet he had that same ear to ear grin when he was seven. I hope Kaine and the entire family finds all the peace they deserve, and very soon.

I feel very betrayed by my ex and he didn't even begin to do what Terri did to Kaine!!! I can't fathom the shame and the pain this man is going through. :(

I wish Kaine nothing but the best and only hope that his little boy is brought home to him soon... I see nothing but pain and sadness in his eyes...

The picture of him on the slide brings tears to my eyes every time I see it. :(

My heart goes out to the entire family. I cannot imagine the horror they are going through. I see their strength. Kaine was asked by a reporter how he felt when he found out about the MFH plot....his answer..(not a quote) Kyron is still missing....and he will deal with the rest of it when Kyron is found....wow, that really got to me.......I pray for peace for this family now matter the outcome.

I am not sure they are "mudslinging". To me that would be more like false speculation.
I think he is telling the facts as he knows them and unfortunatley there is not much good to say right now....

I think it must be incredibly painful to think, believe or admit that you married someone who might possibly have made your child vanish into thin air.

When I see Kaine, I can't help but also see Kyron. I bet he had that same ear to ear grin when he was seven. I hope Kaine and the entire family finds all the peace they deserve, and very soon.

Oh I think Kyron's the image of his Father. My heart breaks for Kyron's parents, his stepfather and all who love him. My heartfelt prayers are with them and for Kyron's safe return. To me the restraining order speaks for itself.

I can't for the life of me imagine what this poor man must be going through. Imo, he and Desiree have shown incredible restraint. I can't fathom having to go through the intense grief they are suffering and also be forced to hide their true feelings for three weeks. I am glad they feel they can open up a bit more about the case. I hope they are able to stay strong.

If Kaine ends up having to raise baby K as a single parent, I can't imagine how he will be able to protect her from the repercussions of what may have happened. I can't begin to even try to understand the position he is in and how he will handle the rest of his life and that of little K. So very sad. Very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46