All Sauvie Island Searches

Beatrice

Reaction score
Terri's cell pings tracked her to Sauvie Island on June 4th.
What exactly is on Sauvie Island & how it may connect to she & Kyron?

Terri's cell pings tracked her to Sauvie Island on June 5th.
What exactly is on Sauvie Island & how it may connect to she & Kyron?

I've been out the past couple of days so forgive me if I'm missing the obvious. Can someone be kind enough to link me to where the ping info is coming from? TIA!

I missed that. Do we have a link that says her phone pinged there? I thought it was just a tip or lead. TIA

When Kaine, in an earlier interview, talked about the reason for searching Sauvie, he said something to the effect they were searching areas there that were familiar to the family - where the family had enjoyed spending time.

That was such a strange reason for searching - or so I thought at first.

But then, when we learned there might be a revenge motive to consider - some motive involving using Kyron to strike out at Kaine - I thought about what Kaine had said and it gave me quite a shiver.

To dispose of Kyron - and have Kaine (via others searching) discover Kyron's remains in an area that had brought Kyron & Kaine great pleasure ... that would be the frosting on a revenge cake.

Sorry for this creepy thinking about Sauvie Island - but, after Kaine acknowledging it as a happy place for family time - my brain exploded a little.

I've been searching and I can't find any direct reference to cell phone pings. But here is the main thread on WW.

KH - Cell Phone Pings

that thread does say this

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

and I think WW is Willamette Weekly

IMO Kaine's comment about the motivation to search Sauvie didn't make any sense unless one thinks that the perp is someone who got to know Kyron somehow on his visits to the island or the perp is someone within the family.

I have never seen a link in MSM that the cell phone pinged on SI. Anyone else?

Donjeta beat me to it. :highfive: Donjeta

I'm just 2 slow 2day. LOL.

There was an article saying that 5 unnamed LE, not connected to the case, said Terri's cell phone pings were on SI. Not fact and sources are unnamed. I take it to be rumor! TIA

OOps! According to the article the FBI, LE and ? have verified info about the cell pings. Sorry. Many articles saying the word 'may' possible...unnamed sources. etc.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

What I'm wondering is: What is on this island?
Pumpkin patches, farms.....?

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06...yron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

OK so we have let WW in..... let's agree it is an unsourced report which most are, ..... so now that we have that settled..... LOL Go ahead carry on. :blowkiss:

I've been out the past couple of days so forgive me if I'm missing the obvious. Can someone be kind enough to link me to where the ping info is coming from? TIA!

Hi Kimster, Maybe we could have Beatrice's first post corrected so the 5th doesn't start as a rumor. Just sayin'

Hi Beatrice, I have to run to the store this afternoon and think I'll take a drive to SI. It has been years since I've been there and want to check out the houseboat area, maybe stop for a pop at the store, see what I can learn about anymore search activity or suspicious characters. YaYa

Thanks for the thread BTW

Hi Kimster, Maybe we could have Beatrice's first post corrected so the 5th doesn't start as a rumor. Just sayin'

Hi Beatrice, I have to run to the store this afternoon and think I'll take a drive to SI. It has been years since I've been there and want to check out the houseboat area, maybe stop for a pop at the store, see what I can learn about anymore search activity or suspicious characters. YaYa

Thanks for the thread BTW

Hey scandi, can you get me some fresh berrries? :D Thanks!

Hi GrandmaJ, Yes, last night there was a link saying 2 things, that Terri's cell phone pinged on SI that morning {I'd have to read it again to be exact} and there were electronic bank transactions showing where she was that morning.

For the life of me I can't find the right thread. Maybe it is the one under review. xox

Hey scandi, can you get me some fresh berrries? :D Thanks!

LOL I'll get you all the strawberries you want. Since my childhood experience of picking them all day long at SI and then our spotting a gal on our drive home crossing the street in her full length skirt decorated with bright red strawberries, I hardly ever eat them. Mind you we were sticky from head to toe with S juice when we saw the Strawberry Lady. ;}

Hi GrandmaJ, Yes, last night there was a link saying 2 things, that Terri's cell phone pinged on SI that morning {I'd have to read it again to be exact} and there were electronic bank transactions showing where she was that morning.

For the life of me I can't find the right thread. Maybe it is the one under review. xox

I think the threads got merged . :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back