Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

freefallzzzz

Reaction score
The headline says
"Terri Horman agrees to leave house"

but in the article it says
On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.
It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out

This article got updated on the web right after they announced it on the air today at noon, so perhaps they just did not delete the bottom one? Or maybe just an assuming headline on their part?

The headline says
"Terri Horman agrees to leave house"

but in the article it says
On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.
It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out

This article got updated on the web right after they announced it on the air today at noon, so perhaps they just did not delete the bottom one? Or maybe just an assuming headline on their part?

BBM: This seems to be the more important statement.

BBM: This seems to be the more important statement.

RE: "On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4."

BBM

Yes, I agree.

"..someone other than..."

Interesting wording, imo, in that it does not say --someone in addition to--.

RE: "On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4."

BBM

Yes, I agree.

Yes, I noticed this statement ; it could be very,very important IMO. Things in this case may not be what they seem to be at all....

All JMO

Yes, I noticed this statement ; it could be very,very important IMO. Things in this case may not be what they seem to be at all....

All JMO

I noticed that wording, too. Could just be semantics, but it could be important.

It could also simply be someone unrelated or unknown to Terri, but someone who found out about it through a 3rd party.

Originally Posted by Lavender

BBM

Yes, I agree.

All JMO

My interpretation of that is that she either confided in someone about what happened that day, they have reason to believe someone witnessed what she did or part of what she did, when she said she was doing something else. I don't think it necessarily supports an accomplice.

OMG, could this be the other person?

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends.

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court...n-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

My interpretation of that is that she either confided in someone about what happened that day, they have reason to believe someone witnessed what she did or part of what she did, when she said she was doing something else. I don't think it necessarily supports an accomplice.

And I do not believe it supports someone else is responsible and she is innocent either...JMO

BBM

Yes, I agree.

I agree the "someone other than..." is the most important phrase in this thread. But again, the words come from unknown sources and not from LE themselves who have not named a suspect and will not comment until/unless they find a break in the case.

Doubt it because it appears that TMH and MC (other person's initials) affair didn't start until after 28 June, over three weeks after Kyron disappeared.

Man, I have to say that these allegations, if true, perfectly illustrate why I have faith that LE can investigate cases without use of anything so repellent as waterboarding or other unconstitutional means: criminals are fundamentally stupid.

And if all these allegations are true: wow, does she get around or what?

I can't agree with the title of the thread : " someone else besides DH ". The statement does not include the word "else ". I take the latest statement about investigators,from "a source ", to mean that TH may well not know what happened to her stepson.Someone "other than" her maybe knows. I understand that this is not a majority opinion,but,right now,it is MO. ....
All JMO

I can't agree with the title of the thread : " someone else besides DH ". The statement does not include the word "else ". I take the latest statement about investigators,from "a source ", to mean that TH may well not know what happened to her stepson.Someone "other than" her maybe knows. I understand that this is not a majority opinion,but,right now,it is MO. ....
All JMO

I'll fix it. :) My bad, not Freefallzzzz.

Doubt it because it appears that TMH and MC (other person's initials) affair didn't start until after 28 June, over three weeks after Kyron disappeared.

Man, I have to say that these allegations, if true, perfectly illustrate why I have faith that LE can investigate cases without use of anything so repellent as waterboarding or other unconstitutional means: criminals are fundamentally stupid.

Is he the guy who was bringing her food and needed items from the store? That pickup truck that was seen going to the Horman home a few weeks ago?

He might know about it and not been involved in it

You know, all this time I thought that TH was probably involved in Kyron's disappearance but I kept in mind that I didn't have all of the information that LE does. However, after all that has come out, I am really beginning to think it's possible that IF TH did something with/to Kyron, that maybe there is someone else involved. It's all so very strange. I feel soooo bad for Kyron's mom.

He might know about it and not been involved in it

At least from what we are aware of. I think this is when it became acknowledged by the family. But this opens the door wide open for speculation. TH inserted him in this case, unless of course could be cooperating with LE, then maybe this could be a sting to prove the "knowing look" at presser with DY and KH.

IMO

Very interesting indeed-
I'd like to add this:

<snip>
Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot
Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."
In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine. MORE: Murder-for-hire-plot

<snip>

For the first time since, oh, around 10 June, I actually have some hope that Kyron is still alive.

If the latest allegations in the filing to find TMH in contempt are true, it points to a pattern of behaviour that includes seeking out accomplices.

I had discounted all the accomplice theories mentally on the grounds of "nah, no one would be that stupid..." But if all this is true, then I think... maybe.

Maybe there is someone out there right now with Kyron who just needs to figure out how to get out of this mess.

I don't think MC knows about Kyron because the news articles mentioned that some of the texts allegedly exchanged with TMH consisted of her mentioning how much she misses both Kyron and baby K. That implies she hasn't told MC what happened to Kyron.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back