Levi Page Show 7/12/10 9 PM ET / 6 PT

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight Criminal Profiler Pat Brown and Former Police Chief Dr. Richard Weinblatt will be discussing the Kyron Horman case.

If you have any questions/comments post them here and I'll relay them to the guests for their thoughts.

Or you can call: 347-838-9781 when the show starts.

Here is the link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/07/13/levi-page-show

Hi Levi,
Could you PLEASE find out the correct time that Kyron was last seen, was it 8:45 or was it 9:00am when the other student said he saw Kyron, where he was supposedly going to see an electric project.

Can Terri be suffering PPD this long after the birth of baby K.

What is LE's stratagy with Terri? Are Kaine and Desiree "leaking" this information about Terri, and the polygraph's and the other information because they are anrgy parents or because LE wants this information released to apply pressure.

Hi Levi.

I dunno. After today - I guess I would ask the professionals - why would anyone have any questions? And what the heck more do they need to move Terri to the Multnomah Greybar Hotel?

I have another question, what do they need to arrest her? they already know she lied about where she was that morning, can they not arrest her for lieing, interferring with an investigation something?????

Hi,

Something has been bothering me for quite awhile now. One of Kyron's friends at school said that he saw Kyron, and told him about the "cool" electric exhibit. If I'm remembering correctly from my reading, that was *after* Terri waved goodbye.

If this child saw Kyron after Terri left, why does LE continue to say that Terri was the last to see Kyron? The child who provided that information had to be brave to tell the police, and he was very specific--not a "oh I waved at him" but a definite comment linked to the day's activities. Why has his testimony been discounted from the very get-go?

Also, a child commented about the "sub", who proved (whoever it was) not to be a "sub." However, a child wouldn't be precise about the nomenclature--parent volunteer, etc. etc.--for someone unknown to him, and might just say "sub". So was someone else unknown to the general school population there during the pre-class milling around during the science fair?

Thanks for this opportunity.

ETA/typo

I'm taking notes! GREAT questions!

Terri not contesting the RO is she admitting to what the RO states? Is she admitting to the murder for hire plot? and what does Pat brown think about Terri willingness to let baby K go giving up her parental rights? Is Terri getting her affairs in order because she knows she is going to jail?
I cant wait for your show tonight Levi, I havent been able to listen in about a week.

I would like to know if the former police chief thinks that information is being released in stages so that it will apply more pressure and stress on Terri to tell the truth?

Hello Levi,

Can you ask if the profiler believes that Kyron could have been sexual abused by his stepmother? Could she exhibiting histrionic (over-sexualized) behavior? TIA

So, has she always been this way or what?

Meaning - are we seeing normal Terri? Or some sort of psychotic break with Terri - starting with murder-for-hire and ending with Kyron and where she is today?

something's wrong with the show

could only hear the guest saying "hello"

ETA: now can hear the Dr. (copdoc lol)

I remember that show lol Arsenio Hall

good points about going on with life even though Kyron's missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads