WA-Trucker chokes on pork rind, jackknifes rig

tk71texas

wth is wrong with people today
Reaction score
BLAINE — A 42-year-old Mount Vernon man suffered minor injuries today after losing control of the FedEx semi-truck he was driving on Interstate 5 near Peace Portal Drive.

Edward Sutherland was driving a 2005 Freightliner truck with a 40-foot trailer southbound shortly after 11 a.m. from Blaine to Burlington, said Washington State Patrol Trooper Keith Leary. As he neared the exit, Sutherland began choking on some spicy pork rinds he had bought at a store, Leary said.

Read more: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/201...t-fedex-truck-crashes-near.html#ixzz0tZJN2q4E

I would not want my name in the news for this......doh!

Glad nobody was killed because of this.
You just never know what's going on with the other drivers on the highway.

I hate porkrinds but it could just as easily have been some other kind of food.

VB

Well, I can tell you one thing, I saw firsthand as a child my Father nearly choking to death after we'd been eating pork rinds. It was so scary, I thought he was going to die! Pork rinds are popular in the south and have gained popularity over here in California. Anyway, I've never eaten a pork rind after seeing my Dad go through that. I don't think he has, either! BAN PORK RINDS! It's the latest ban! hahahahaa. Just kidding about banning them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back