WFTV defends Kathy Belich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they HATE it when someone asks the questions we all want asked, don't they?! :)

And when someone CALLS them on their BS.

The 6 PM WFTV report was GREAT. heh

Cheney Mason loses his temper easily, that's for sure. That's good to know.
Won't take long for the SA to light his very short fuse!

Temper temper Mr Mason...

All he had to say is "I'm sorry, I have no comment to your questions." I can totally understand a lawyer not wanting to answer questions, but there is a polite way to do it, and then there is obviously the Mason way, which makes him look pretty 'stupid' if I can quote his own word.

CM needs to keep his cool a little better than this if he is ever going to win over a jury. KB has a huge fan base amongst Caylee supporters. That team cannot afford to alienate anyone else locally, media or not.

They would be foolish not to defend her. She is every news stations dream, a highly intellegent, very attractive, in your face pitbull of a reporter if you will. lol

Just the fact that she has them running scared says she is doing her job perfectly. She always manages to push the right buttons and I think she'd make a great prosecutor if she went to law school. ;)

Wait just a minute!! Wasn't that the guy who hung back and smiled benignly while Baez made the usual *advertiser censored** of himself in front of the cameras?

Weren't we all hoping Baez would learn one or two things from this experienced "southern gentleman" about how to conduct himself????

Okay so now Ms Lyon(s) has gone home and isn't around to give the side of your head a smack - and now YOU"RE the big cheese - the big ole death penalty lawyer - this is how you behave?? Like a classless nitwit?

Oh are you in for a painful surprise at the next few hearings and particularly at trial. The SA is going to wipe the floor with you. :croc:

Belich is a REAL reporter, not some lazy arse who pulls a story from the AP wire. She gets in there, chases people down and gets the story. She's got zeal! She probably has the capacity to go overboard but I'll give her a pass on that because she's doing what all reporters should be doing. The defense team is just mad because those cockroaches have no place to scatter when the lights come on.

Belich is a REAL reporter, not some lazy arse who pulls a story from the AP wire. She gets in there, chases people down and gets the story. She's got zeal! She probably has the capacity to go overboard but I'll give her a pass on that because she's doing what all reporters should be doing. The defense team is just mad because those cockroaches have no place to scatter when the lights come on.

Wow, I have to respond to this. Agree agree agree! She does ask what all of us want to know! A true advocate for little Caylee!:woohoo:

I love how she dogs em and will not stand back ~ She follows them, is in their face, while everyone else acts intimidated by that group.
She stays right on their heels and does not give em an inch.
She knows if she does, they'll take a foot, and that won't happen on her watch ~!!

Glad her station stood behind her.

Oh those raw videos are great. Dr. Lee doesn't mind answering the question regarding his problems in the Spector case carrying over but Cheney went kabloooey and ended up sounding like a first grader , "you're stupid, your boss is stupid too, waaaa."

Welcome to the spotlight a-hole. Can I say that? I think CM is an A to the whole!!!!

CM's snide, sneering attitude will definitely not play well in the courtroom in front of jurors. He is definitely not brilliant when he is annoyed. I think a very good attorney should be able to mask his annoyance and handle dogged questions a bit more smoothly. No one likes a bully. That's why no one likes Casey Anthony. The very first time I heard her speak to her Mother after her arrest, she was a complete bully. Now she has an attorney with the same attitude. Apparently, he doesn't care for women. My, my, how in the world does he tolerate his client?

So we saw the lack of class and manners Cheney has, and the bully tendancy, so now we know how he and Andrea must have banged heads. Can you imagine?

Newsflash: Mr. Mason you have a year left to deal with Kathi's news station, and this was a very, very unwise thing to do. You came off like ( in the words you called Ms. Belish ) " A jackass"!

Perhaps the defense is so used to being on the receiving end of those "softballs" that they literally "don't know how" to respond to real questions. You know the questions I am talking about.....the ones that have substantive value and that have NOT been preapproved and scripted prior to their "verbal release".

I suspect that what the defense counsel fears the most is not the "probing questions" submitted by Kathi..............but the later review of their answers which, more often than not, demonstrate a glaring deficit in their communication skills.

Does anyone know if any "verbally challenged" defense team members attended or completed a Toastmasters program....a public speaking seminar......a 5th grade English class?

Maybe that is why Mason is always remarking about his age and hearing problem. At least it provides cover for stupid remarks. Ehhhhh what was that???? I'm just an old man and can't hear you.

JB.....have you thought about a faux "miracle ear" device?

Just thought......wouldn't it be hilarious if Kathi used her next face to face opportunity to ask.......

"So Jose....can you tell us who you are wearing?"..........

"So Jose....tell us about your pocket squares...do you have someone make those for you or do you just buy them off the rack?"......

"So...Mr. Mason.....tell me....are you a contracted spokesperson for any particular hearing aid company or are you still a free agent?"

"Our viewers must know...what are you having for lunch today boys?"

My comments about hearing aids are in no way intended as an insult to the hearing impaired. I am just baffled by CM's constant reference to his age and hearing.

This would be a good time to play Kathi's Wonder Woman video again. Who has the link?

eta: Wait! Here it is!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9bQkiIK4w[/ame]

eep, sorry TWA.

I love, love, love Kathi. She is awesome! Cheney looked like a real jerk. It's clear he is just a member of the good ole boys club which is so over the hill.

Glad Kathi is on Caylee's side!

After viewing these videos, Cheney loves the attention from Kathi. Heck, he just plainly loves all the attention he's getting negative or positive doesn't matter.

I thought Cheney was going to have a heat stroke right there in front of the Sheriffs office passing his ID through the window. I swear I saw his brain on overdrive thinking of his responses he was gonna give to Kathi.

Missed his mark I would say, again. Thats from being in tight quarters with Jose. Poor Jose, he has been replaced, again, as the favorite media go to ...... first he had the spot light, then Andrea rolls into town and takes his favorite seat right from underneath him. Andrea decides this isn't the best fit for her and she saddles herself right out of town, leaving Cheney with his ten gallon hat and boots to fill her seat and put them right into his mouth.

I think he had such a visceral reaction and is totally PO'd because of all the criticism he received after his last presser after the 6/21 status hearing. The public was stunned and confused considering the way he answered reporters' questions and showed his TOTAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE regarding the facts and evidence of this case. That was the strangest presser EVER. Everyone was left scratching their heads. :waitasec: He almost made JB look knowledgeable.

So, now he really, really has it in for the press and KB is front & center making him look the fool. She did it again today simply by being polite and giving him enough rope to hang himself. He tied the noose himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee