2010.07.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyGirl

Reaction score
Nancy is talking about Kyron tonight. Bombshell!

I wish she would stop calling Terri his mo.... She says is that how a mom would act when thier child is missing. Terri si not and was not his mom. Desiree is his mom.

the whole Terri sending photo's thing is just something my mind doesnt want to know about. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I wonder if the photos in question will ever be leaked. Then I wonder if they're current or from back in her bodybuilding days when she was so much more self-confident.

I think they are from the time since Kyron has been missing. That's what I read when the news first broke.

Sorry but this male producer of hers is truly hard to take. Hope that is OK to say.

I wonder if the photos in question will ever be leaked. Then I wonder if they're current or from back in her bodybuilding days when she was so much more self-confident.

Dear God please no!!!

Nancy Grace knows they dont have enough at this point to press charges.:banghead:

Why do I even check this thread to see if there's news about this case??? Over and over we know more than Nancy does!!!

I'd feel better if they actually got their info from here. LOL

Mark Klauss says focus on little Kyron but so hard when there is layer after layer
of other problems in this case! (TH)

The 28th!!!!! Sheesh!! :banghead:

Why do I even check this thread to see if there's news about this case??? Over and over we know more than Nancy does!!!

I'd feel better if they actually got their info from here. LOL

I completely agree, but I still watch til I cant anymore or have to take my comments to the PL

Take your NG problems to the Parking Lot.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If Terri needs funds, she will be offered big bucks for those photos. But then, MC might beat her to the punch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627