GA - Jeffrey Wasley for child *advertiser censored*, Kennesaw, 2008

Lovejac

Reaction score
I found this article and can't find where it was ever posted about on WS.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24254680/detail.html

Prosecutors say Wasley would target children as young as 4 in stores such as Target and Walmart by waiting for them to enter a restroom without an adult. He would often offer to help them and then videotape them when they used the bathroom, according to the indictment

Authorities were tipped off to Wasley in July 2008 after two brothers aged 5 and 7 reported his activity in a Target to their mother, who notified store security. The officers identified Wasley from surveillance cameras and days later followed him to his car and noted the tag number.

Cobb County authorities then got a warrant, searched his home and found at least six videos he had produced of boys in public restrooms, prosecutors said. They also found thousands of other child *advertiser censored* images that he had downloaded from the Internet

Youth Minister Magic Jeff.:innocent:

LJ at first I thought this was another "magician". The sheer gaul to stand inside a bathroom and do this.

Here's about the Youth Minister part.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/former-kennesaw-youth-minister-374771.html

Meanwhile I may be wrong, but isn't Kennesaw the place that requires home owners to own firearms? I may be wrong. Gotta check. Just asking.

Thanks LJ. Yout Minsiter clown magician's are not my fave folks.

I live in Kennesaw! And yes, we are a city that legally requires every household to have a gun -- though there are a lot of exceptions and it's not actually enforced anyway. I reckon we have more firearms than usual around here, though.

Of note is that the little town north of us, named Acworth, made a law requiring everyone to own a garden rake, just to make fun of us.

I live in Kennesaw! And yes, we are a city that legally requires every household to have a gun -- though there are a lot of exceptions and it's not actually enforced anyway. I reckon we have more firearms than usual around here, though.

Of note is that the little town north of us, named Acworth, made a law requiring everyone to own a garden rake, just to make fun of us.

Get out! This world is too small. I know someone that moved there not too long ago. I'd never heard of Kennesaw. I found out about the gun law while looking to see what you all had going on down there.

You say reckon? That is classic. Well, rabidstoat we just had a police officer shot in Philly and the guys had automatic weapons. Firearms abound here as well only it's the bad guys that have them.

Hoping you never ran into magician Jeff. Stay safe down there. Nice to meet your aquaintance.

So, Filly, do we file "magicians" under "entertainment" or "helping professionals"? Want me to do a duplicate file?

Who is letting a 4 year old into a public bathroom alone?WTH?

Because of creeps like this "magician" I made my oldest DS use the ladies room with me for a veryyyyyyyyy long time(I didnt care what he or anybody else had to say).
He hated but it wasnt up to him!!
Youngest DS is luckier,he can go with big brother but if he's not around he is in the ladies' room. I do like those 'Family Restrooms'....wish there were more around.

Who is letting a 4 year old into a public bathroom alone?WTH?

Because of creeps like this "magician" I made my oldest DS use the ladies room with me for a veryyyyyyyyy long time(I didnt care what he or anybody else had to say).
He hated but it wasnt up to him!!
Youngest DS is luckier,he can go with big brother but if he's not around he is in the ladies' room. I do like those 'Family Restrooms'....wish there were more around.

Oh VespaElf this will be a topic of conversation from your boys when you're an elderly woman. "Remember how mommy made us go in the ladies room until we were like 12?"

My nephews love to bring this up about my mom and I. Poor kids. Too bad because I always use the "Not on my watch". No kids were getting hurt when I was babysitting. Actually when they got fairly big say in a McDonald's I'd put my foot in the door and yell in. Then I made sure no man went in until they were done.

And we're worried about Vespaelf's boys???? Filly, those nephews of yours are scarred, I tell you. Aunt Filly with her foot in the door. "Ya done yet?"

They sit around, already, telling the story. So do my kids. Someday a couple of these kids of ours will connect and they'll talk about how, "Yeah, she ended up on WS too."

I recently had to counsel my eldest daughter that she really needed to listen to her eight year old daughter and stand outside of the stall. I told her an eight year old wants a little privacy. Standing just outside is sufficient. She argued with me and said, "But Mommy, you stayed in with me until I was like 16!!"

Yeah, but that was different.

My gs recently went into a Walmart men's room. He's 12 but he walked out after about two minutes. He said he felt uncomfortable because there was two male store employees in there, and they were talking about sex. I told him you did the right thing, you never know.

Frankly, I'm glad I have a daughter and didn't have to deal with the opposite sex bathroom issue. I know that has to be hard to deal with and to decide where the line is and when to let go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back