WARNING OFFENSIVE: This girl's poor father had to go to work today.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
This girls father had to go to work today with this in the news. :eek:

Linky

Here she is: Miss Auto Erratic, the 'carjacked' woman who was really having oral sex
Thursday, 15 July 2010 16:04 Jerry DeMarco

NEWSBREAK: We had to crop the Facebook photo to keep things clean, but here's Sara C. Blasse, whose story about being carjacked turned out be a "phallacy," police said.

sarablasse.jpg

...County investigators weren't swallowing her story, however. Didn’t take long for them to determine she was giving lip service and actually had a “World According to Garp“ moment of auto erotica.

A swab was taken for DNA testing, as were hairs removed from the car’s damaged windshield. Things came to a head once investigators told that to Blase, and a confession of outercourse came pretty quickly, police said. Blasse didn’t identify the recipient, however. At the moment, a full description is a bit premature. He apparently came and went....

Here's another story; Linky

...Travaline then asked Blasse to come to police headquarters because of inconsistencies in her story.

In his report, he noted it was odd that Blasse said she walked aimlessly around after the carjacking, rather than banging on someone's door for help. He also noted it was strange she first called a friend, who lived 30 to 40 minutes away, before notifying police.

After further questioning, Blasse admitted she was a passenger in the vehicle at the time of the crash and that no carjacking had occurred, police said. Blasse said she had picked up an unknown man for sex and was performing oral sex when the crash happened, according to police.

She refused to identify the driver, police said.

Blasse was processed on a summons for filing false reports and released to the Chesilhurst Police Department for additional charges.

The Vineland police report noted another vehicle was stolen Saturday in the area where Blasse's SUV crashed. The stolen vehicle was later found on fire in Buena Vista. Police said they believe Blasse also might have been involved in that incident....

:tsktsk:

I can't outdo the first article for puns right now so I'll just post the articles. :crazy: That's not crazy, that's her. :innocent:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

SD - how do you find this stuff? And, -LOL!!! :floorlaugh: :)

I just spit everywhere...my coffee

Bet she'll think long and hard about that next time. :crazy:

She'll probably get a likin when she gets home. :innocent:

Ahhh... I can't think of anything witty to say but this is all very funny. :lick: <----that could be my witty thing to not say! hahaha

Good find there Dan........but it's not true. I can't believe that picking up a stranger for sex is better than stealing a laptop.
Look at this:

NEWSBREAK: Just when it seemed the story couldn't get any crazier, police say the woman who first told them she was carjacked, then said she was giving the driver oral sex, was lying BOTH times to try and cover up crashing her daddy's SUV after she and her boyfriend stole a laptop from a parked car.

http://www.cliffviewpilot.com/beyond/1471-police-both-carjacking-and-oral-sex-alibis-were-lies

Good find there Dan........but it's not true. I can't believe that picking up a stranger for sex is better than stealing a laptop.
Look at this:

NEWSBREAK: Just when it seemed the story couldn't get any crazier, police say the woman who first told them she was carjacked, then said she was giving the driver oral sex, was lying BOTH times to try and cover up crashing her daddy's SUV after she and her boyfriend stole a laptop from a parked car.

http://www.cliffviewpilot.com/beyond/1471-police-both-carjacking-and-oral-sex-alibis-were-lies

She thought her Daddy would be LESS upset that she crashed his car while giving oral sex, rather than she crashed his car after stealing a laptop? I think Dad would have to flip a coin to decide which was worse. I am trying to imagine trying to explain either of these stories to my Dad. Yikes! What was she thinking?

steely dan & together on a thread like this is funny

thanks for the giggles

Since it was a "laptop" it's in the same area of idea. :crazy:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

SD - how do you find this stuff? And, -LOL!!! :floorlaugh: :)

LOL Daisy....I don't know where he finds it....but when I need a good laugh, I'm stalking SD.....Cracks me up!!:woohoo:

How does HE tell his friends what happened? Hey man I was minding my own business when my female friend thought that her daddy would be PISSED, so she told a story about me being HARD up...when in fact she had the whole situation LICKED? The thing is I could of ended up spending 8-10. Good thing it doesn't get bigger than that? (blush)

Impressive little brat isnt she? So glad my dumb ex didnt leave me a prize like that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back