Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
Not sure if this is ok, mods if not please move where need be, I just came across this:

Kyron Horman's Stepmother, Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says July 16, 2010

Kyron Horman 's stepmother, who has reportedly received three death threats, will go before a judge today who is expected to decide how soon she will be forced out of the family's Oregon home.

Former FBI agent says Terri Horman's behavior is "detached and narcissistic."In the six weeks since 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school science fair, Terri Horman has gone from devoted mother to despicable villain in the eyes of her family, which has accused her of withholding infomation about her last moments with Kyron and allegedly attempting to hire the landscaper to kill her husband.

But Horman's lawyer, Stephen Houze, is now saying that the media frenzy surrounding the case has morphed into a "witch hunt."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-terri-horman-death-threats-facing-eviction/story?id=11178014

If this suprises anyone please raise your hand .....

Not sure if this is ok, mods if not please move where need be, I just came across this:

Kyron Horman's Stepmother, Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says July 16, 2010

Kyron Horman 's stepmother, who has reportedly received three death threats, will go before a judge today who is expected to decide how soon she will be forced out of the family's Oregon home.

Former FBI agent says Terri Horman's behavior is "detached and narcissistic."In the six weeks since 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school science fair, Terri Horman has gone from devoted mother to despicable villain in the eyes of her family, which has accused her of withholding infomation about her last moments with Kyron and allegedly attempting to hire the landscaper to kill her husband.

But Horman's lawyer, Stephen Houze, is now saying that the media frenzy surrounding the case has morphed into a "witch hunt."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-terri-horman-death-threats-facing-eviction/story?id=11178014

The title of this thread refers to death threats. Is there any proof of this or is this just another sensationialized media headline?

If this suprises anyone please raise your hand .....

In my opinion, I'm surprised all the adults involved aren't getting death threats. The world is full of half-baked wackos who believe everything they hear on tv or see in the newspapers.

The title of this thread refers to death threats. Is there any proof of this or is this just another sensationialized media headline?
Her lawyer made the comment yesterday. IIRC the specific number of threats was also given=3

Well the article mentions a specific number, 3, so I'm guessing that's what her lawyer says. But true or not, who knows, funny he should be vocal about that and nothing else, so I'm thinking true.

I am under the impression that Terri's lawyer has stated as such, but your right it is hyped up as usal.
The first line in the article:

Kyron Horman's stepmother, who has reportedly received three death threats

So far no one else has picked it up....

Three is a lot less than I would have expected.

LOL, I just had an evil thought which I shan't mention.

maybe her lawyer should advise her to take her mobile phone number off her FB profile.

edited to say: I see it's gone now, it was there yesterday, not a good idea

this thread makes my hands hurt.

I am not sure you find anyone who follows the case who is surprised if she is receiving death threats.

Not surprised, but saddened and ashamed of people who stoop to that level. If we all behave badly, how will we recognize teh criminals.

Having seen websites going after Terri (one even had a gun target placed over her picture), and given that there is a Facebook group trying to get community businesses to ban and not serve her: I don't believe the death threat accusation is hype.

Like a lot of people, I do think she is involved in his disappearance... but I also think that a couple of people are getting aggressive on a scary level, in regards of her...

I'm always curious about the folks who have a NEED to express death threats to anyone, does it make them feel good, powerful? This gives me pause to think about vigilante justice which, I used to think MIGHT have had a modicum of merit. In today's society I'm not sure, although on the New York subway system which I rode on a dialy basis. . .Yeah, some of them. . .

Back to our regularly scheduled, politically correct discussion and this is my opinion only

I am not sure you find anyone who follows the case who is surprised if she is receiving death threats.

Not surprised, but saddened and ashamed of people who stoop to that level. If we all behave badly, how will we recognize teh criminals.

Hey!!!!!! I didn't do nuttin! :crazy:

maybe her lawyer should advise her to take her mobile phone number off her FB profile.

edited to say: I see it's gone now, it was there yesterday, not a good idea

that's some "new" change that FB did recently. many are finding their phone numbers on there and they didn't put them public. apparently they used it when opening their fb profile. if you have a profile filled out and go to account then edit...it will show everyone's there. i don't ever put my number besides i believe it says mobile phone number and i don't have one :p

I don't understand why people make death threats in cases like this, it doesn't help anything. As far as her defense attorney calling this a "witch hunt", I wonder if that's the defense he is building?

I'd give you a thanks if the software allowed me to. Instead:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't understand why people make death threats in cases like this, it doesn't help anything. As far as her defense attorney calling this a "witch hunt", I wonder if that's the defense he is building?

I would bet that it will be a part of it, considering that blatant survey coming out really quickly after the disappearance. IIRC, many of us at the time were baffled by such an obvious, focused move on the part of LE. They certainly weren't very subtle with that one.

I don't know if would work, but I wouldn't be surprized if that was a tack he took.

As to the death threats, I really wish people would stop mucking with the case by remote. There's more than enough drama in this case without the help of the mob. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth