2010.07.16 - Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
by Frank Mungeam

kgw.com

Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Updated today at 1:08 PM

Related:
•Complete Coverage: Search for Kyron Horman

PORTLAND, Ore. -- In response to questions from KGW NewsChannel 8, Kaine Horman admitted he still wears his wedding ring, and says he and others who knew Terri Horman "did not see this coming."

Asked about his wedding ring, Kaine replied: "Yes I am still wearing it. I’m not sure why I have not removed it. The magnitude of Kyron being gone and our efforts to bring him home are of such higher priority in comparison I honestly have not even thought about it."

Kaine's 7-year-old son Kyron has been missing since June 4. Police have not named Terri Horman a suspect or person of interest but in court documents Kaine Horman stated that police provided him with probable cause to believe Terri had knowledge of Kyron's disappearance. In recent interviews, both of Kyron's parents have stated they are certain Terri was responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

"She recently got her teaching license re-instated....." so she did lose her teaching licence because of the DUI (with child endangerment)? Could this combined with the pregnancy been enough to send her on a downward spiral? I'm not really sure. I think its more likely that Terri had put on a good act in the early years of their marriage and underneath that got progressively worse as things didn't work out for her, and everything finally broke through to the surface in the last couple years.

Welcome to WS curiousgirl2010!!! Thank you for the above post.

Please add the link when you share news with us like this, and copyright infringement laws require that you post no more than 10% of any article, and that you include a link to the original source.

Believe - I edited it! Thanks. I don't know why the link didn't go through when I first posted it! Sorry

"She recently got her teaching license re-instated....." so she did lose her teaching licence because of the DUI (with child endangerment)? Could this combined with the pregnancy been enough to send her on a downward spiral? I'm not really sure. I think its more likely that Terri had put on a good act in the early years of their marriage and underneath that got progressively worse as things didn't work out for her, and everything finally broke through to the surface in the last couple years.

Maybe not. I'm not a teacher, but I am married to a state-licensed master plumber. He is required by the state to take continuing education classes, pay fees, etc. to keep his license current.

It could be possible that she let a lot of that lapse and had to get her license "re-instated."

Maybe not. I'm not a teacher, but I am married to a state-licensed master plumber. He is required by the state to take continuing education classes, pay fees, etc. to keep his license current.

It could be possible that she let a lot of that lapse and had to get her license "re-instated."

Haven't had time to read it, but here's a link to teaching license info for Oregon if anyone is interested:

http://www.tspc.state.or.us/geninfo.asp?op=10&id=0

The only thing that makes me even consider TH's innocence is how fast and willing KH has been to throw her under the bus.

Frankly it kinda feels like a set up on his part. I can understand a person being gobsmacked by someone turning out to be a total liar, especially in regard to his child being missing. But at the end of the day I wonder about him as well. What kind of husband would be so willing to go to the press with his damage stories and throwing his supposed wife to the wolves like this.

It really comes across that he has an axe to grind and some sort of bitterness. He's much to cavalier in my opinion. You'd think he'd be gutted. Not giving PCs.

OK, back to the subject of the thread-Kaine appears to be stating that TH has changed. That she was a good person when they met, and the inference is that she is not any longer.

She has not been sucessful in marriage for sure-I wonder if she does not have a good picker in terms of choosing men who are in it for the long term with her? Or if the issue is her, as he implies?

as a nurse by trade, I took another job in another field other than nursing, and let my license go. Didn't have the money at the tiime to keep it up, and thought I would never get back into nursing...

OK, back to the subject of the thread-Kaine appears to be stating that TH has changed. That she was a good person when they met, and the inference is that she is not any longer.

She has not been sucessful in marriage for sure-I wonder if she does not have a good picker in terms of choosing men who are in it for the long term with her? Or if the issue is her, as he implies?

2008, when he said he noticed the change in Terri, would be when baby K was born, right?

That would tie right in to what Kaine has said before about PPD.

Chewy

The only thing that makes me even consider TH's innocence is how fast and willing KH has been to throw her under the bus.

Frankly it kinda feels like a set up on his part. I can understand a person being gobsmacked by someone turning out to be a total liar, especially in regard to his child being missing. But at the end of the day I wonder about him as well. What kind of husband would be so willing to go to the press with his damage stories and throwing his supposed wife to the wolves like this.

It really comes across that he has an axe to grind and some sort of bitterness. He's much to cavalier in my opinion. You'd think he'd be gutted. Not giving PCs.

Chewy, with all due respect, if your 7-year old son was missing and your SO and last person to see him wasn't cooperating with the police, would you support her? What if you had learned from LE that said person had hired someone to murder you?

I mean, really? I think Kaine has been nothing but short of respectful towards TH considering everything.

So Kaine believes she changed after the baby-I wonder how he tried to help her if that is the case?

believe - in the court documents it is written that her relationship with MC was similar to the one she had with the landscaper (sexting).

SBM, BBM

I think he was hesitant to consider that his wife was to blame....until LE showed him probably cause that she had tried to hire a hitman on him. I think that was the end of the road for caring what busses might run her over at that point. I know it would have been for me.

DY has come out and said that she suspected TH from that very first phone call. But I think we've read that TH was pretty resistant to those accusations at first, until he was shown evidence by LE.

So Kaine believes she changed after the baby-I wonder how he tried to help her if that is the case?

Remember he said something about having to monitor her for 6 months? That sounds like he consulted with a doctor.

He also said she took medicine for PPD, didn't he? So there was some kind of interaction with a doctor on her part, and it looks like on his part too because of the monitoring thing.

believe - in the court documents it is written that her relationship with MC was similar to the one she had with the landscaper (sexting).

Is that considered an affair? Maybe an emotional one, but I think the shades of grey are there. JMO

I think sexting the landscaper would be considered an affair... JMO. Hiring him to murder Kaine? That would be worse than an affair. No shades of grey there.

How about her alternative life style? Lawnmower man and Cook? We know she has had two affairs..is there any proof Kaine has had ANY?

JMO

edit: bbm

I don't think if kaine had affairs or not have anything to do with this case. He is a missing his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe