Is Terri's arrest imminent?

Sylvannah

Former Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, Kyron needs to be found

I don't take it as it will or will not happen soon. We just don't know. He could not confirm it even if LE told him that, and I doubt they would unless they have clear evidence to support charges.
Who knows. We went through a year and a half, believing someone would be arrested in Haleigh's case at any moment... and no one has been charged with her disappearance yet.
These kinds of cases boggle the mind.

I believe he believes Kyron will eventually be found, and he is linking Kyron being found with Terri being arrested, IMHO.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...Saturday-at-3-p-m/WNMSSjo52Ey7gqKK0u5Tyg.cspx

When asked via email by KOIN if he believes Terri had something to do with Kyron's disappearance, he (Kaine) wrote: "I believe at some point she will be arrested."

Because of how LE's coaching of what is said by Kyron's parents, it's possible this will be happening very soon. Can she still leave the country if she wants to?

Yes can leave the country, she has not been arrested or charged with anything as of yet

I can't believe that 6 weeks in, we are still trying to come up with theories and grasping at straws, still don't have any more answers than we did the first weekend, really. Just lots and lots of gossip and dirt topped off with some sleazy adult-doings by TH and MC, unrelated court appearances, possible PPD,etc. It is too much for me, so I can only imagine how Kyron's mother and father and the rest of the family is managing.

I don't think Terri will be arrested for charges relating to Kyron very soon. Whether she will be arrested for something else, who knows. I think with the 60-days to trial rule in Oregon, LE is going to have to wait until they have everything they need, as the defense is not likely to give them extra months to dig around if the initial case is weak.

I am going to take a self-imposed vacation from this case, for at least a day or two, unless some real news breaks. I'll be in the Game Room or the Pet Corner, someplace that makes sense to me. My health has been really lousy lately and worse this past week, and I think way too much about what could have happened to Kyron. I probably won't be able to stop my brain, but can give it somewhat of a rest. :(

Not sure how an arrest can be made while we are stuck in divorce court! :eek:

Is Terri's arrest imminent?

:shakehead:​

Possibly could turn herself in by the 3:00pm time tomorrow?????

just guessing

Not sure how an arrest can be made while we are stuck in divorce court! :eek:
Why do you think LE is only focusing on a divorce case, sorry not following your train of thought...could you explain further?

If Terri is arrested, I hope that LE has enough evidence to convict her, I believe that she has disposed of Kyron in an unlikely and unsearchable area. No way will she confess, and she knows that if she keeps her mouth shut, she has an excellent chance of getting away with murder. Diabolical and despicable!

As of 6:30 p.m. here in Portland, KGW just announced that Terri has left the home already and is on her way to Roseburg. News will cover more here in just a minute.

So, I don't know how being in a different town will affect LE.

www.kgw.com

As of 6:30 p.m. here in Portland, KGW just announced that Terri has left the home already and is on her way to Roseburg. News will cover more here in just a minute.

So, I don't know how being in a different town will affect LE.

www.kgw.com

thanks for the link to the video -- it's cool that the LE is moving into the house to look for notes etc.:angel:

From July 10th (LE):

"Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week.""
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne....cspx?rss=1100

I don't think he said these things lightly, however...obviously there must have been a delay and/or the prosecutor perhaps didn't agree???

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-Stepmom/l4i6IFRqZ0C60O2oBmelsA.cspx?rss=1100

50/50 to quote her Dad.

I don't know what evidence LE has because they aren't talking to media.

Is she going to be arrested soon? Dunno. You know this reminds me of the Hasanni Campbell case more than it reminds me of the Haleigh Cummings case.

They arrested both Hasanni's foster parents (who were his Aunt and her fiance) and had to let them go. They are gone and Hasanni's never been found.

I am eager to see resolution for Kyron. Whether or not he is found, but I want them to arrest her when they have enough to bring charges and present it in court. JMHO.

Arrested for what? What crime can they prove has been committed? Lying to LE--obstructing an investigation? Then they better have more than cell phone pings and odd behavior (can't use the lie detector results). Murder for hire? If they had anything other than sexting and the landscaper's word--they wouldn't have needed to set up the sting. They need to find Kyron.

If Terri is arrested, I hope that LE has enough evidence to convict her, I believe that she has disposed of Kyron in an unlikely and unsearchable area. No way will she confess, and she knows that if she keeps her mouth shut, she has an excellent chance of getting away with murder...

I agree. The best hope for finding out what happened to and getting justice for Kyron is for someone to discover his body or for it to reveal itself (i.e. Lacy Peterson). Had Lacy Peterson and her child not surfaced in the bay, Scott would likely be spending this summer playing golf or lounging poolside surrounded by single gals of questionable judgment. I see Terri in this same group of narcissistic sociopaths that is home to SP and CA. They simply get rid of people in their lives they find inconvenient and sufficiently vulnerable.

IMO, TH is on the downward spiral and will mess up doing something stupid for which she will get caught and go to jail. (sexting and more?)
As far as KYRON, poor sweetie, he needs to be found then TH will probably be arrested.
If KYRON is alive then he CAN talk and tell everything!!!
or someone squeels or confesses.

thanks for the link to the video -- it's cool that the LE is moving into the house to look for notes etc.:angel:

I just don't see her leaving anything like that behind. She has had plenty of time to destroy that type of evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back