Ummm, this is offensive: Read at your own risk! Dog named Christie Brinkley?

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED: SERIOUSLY!!

Link

:puke:

Aventura man accused of having sex with dog named Christie Brinkley
By David Ovalle
The Miami Herald
Updated: 4:50 p.m. Saturday, July 17, 2010
Posted: 11:48 a.m. Saturday, July 17, 2010
pacher_495398k.jpg
dixiedoo.jpg

AVENTURA — An Aventura man was arrested on Friday and charged with having sex with his dog, a Great Dane named Christie Brinkley.

Armand M. Pacher, 64, a former insurance executive, was booked into a Miami-Dade jail on a charge of animal cruelty, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Pacher's veterinarian in Gainesville reported him to police after an office worker called him to reschedule eye surgery for the 2 ½-year-old dog and Pacher talked about sex, according to an arrest warrant.

"She doesn't seem to enjoy it as much when we have sex. Maybe it's because I haven't been as energetic lately and that's why she's not enjoying it," he allegedly told the staffer when she asked about the dog's health, the arrest warrant said.

Later, at the clinic, a veterinarian concluded that the spayed dog's body had evidence of forced sexual activity, the warrant said. The doctor said the evidence could not have come from another dog, the warrant said.

Pacher's attorney, Jeffrey Weiner, said his client denies making the comment, and the allegation. He said the employeemisunderstood a wisecrack.

"I'm quite familiar with the evidence that exists, and I'm really disappointed that Aventura police would make an arrest based on unsupported evidence and conclusions," Weiner said. "I expect my client will be full vindicated."

Ok let's examine this;

#1 Christie Brinkley must be thrilled with this news story. This is probably worse than remembering she married Billy Joel.

#2 I almost don't believe this because you'd have to be a dumbass of astronomical proportions to tell somebody, anybody, that.

#3 The guys lawyer is named Jeffery Weiner! (Ya can't make this stuff up!)

#4 This gives a new meaning to give the poor dog a bone.

#5 Supposedly he was asked if the dog was a great dane. He responded; "She wasn't great but she was pretty damn good!" :crazy:

#6 I've had sex with some human bitc........nevermind.

#7 The reason she didn't enjoy it as much is probably because she was always dog tired. :loser:

#8 I wonder if he'd sniff her butt beforehand?

:shakehead:

:eek: Yikes!

I think I am gonna need a serious :bath: now

wait a sec, need to :puke: first.

That poor dog. Seriously. You really CAN'T make this stuff up! :waitasec:

On a lighter note...Steely Dan - LOVED the snarky commentary at the end of your post! BRAVO!! :clap: :rolling:

Is he starting to get demented? Some forms of dementia make you lose your social inhibitions. Otherwise I don't understand why he'd tell anybody about his sex life, let alone an office worker on the phone. Even if Mr. Weiner is right and it was just a joke, it's a bad and inappropriate joke, not funny, and most normal people wouldn't.

This guy just got off. I'll find a link.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED: SERIOUSLY!!

Link

:puke:

Aventura man accused of having sex with dog named Christie Brinkley
By David Ovalle
The Miami Herald
Updated: 4:50 p.m. Saturday, July 17, 2010
Posted: 11:48 a.m. Saturday, July 17, 2010
pacher_495398k.jpg
dixiedoo.jpg

AVENTURA — An Aventura man was arrested on Friday and charged with having sex with his dog, a Great Dane named Christie Brinkley.

Armand M. Pacher, 64, a former insurance executive, was booked into a Miami-Dade jail on a charge of animal cruelty, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Pacher's veterinarian in Gainesville reported him to police after an office worker called him to reschedule eye surgery for the 2 ½-year-old dog and Pacher talked about sex, according to an arrest warrant.

"She doesn't seem to enjoy it as much when we have sex. Maybe it's because I haven't been as energetic lately and that's why she's not enjoying it," he allegedly told the staffer when she asked about the dog's health, the arrest warrant said.

Later, at the clinic, a veterinarian concluded that the spayed dog's body had evidence of forced sexual activity, the warrant said. The doctor said the evidence could not have come from another dog, the warrant said.

Pacher's attorney, Jeffrey Weiner, said his client denies making the comment, and the allegation. He said the employeemisunderstood a wisecrack.

"I'm quite familiar with the evidence that exists, and I'm really disappointed that Aventura police would make an arrest based on unsupported evidence and conclusions," Weiner said. "I expect my client will be full vindicated."

Ok let's examine this;

#1 Christie Brinkley must be thrilled with this news story. This is probably worse than remembering she married Billy Joel.

#2 I almost don't believe this because you'd have to be a dumbass of astronomical proportions to tell somebody, anybody, that.

#3 The guys lawyer is named Jeffery Weiner! (Ya can't make this stuff up!)

#4 This gives a new meaning to give the poor dog a bone.

#5 Supposedly he was asked if the dog was a great dane. He responded; "She wasn't great but she was pretty damn good!" :crazy:

#6 I've had sex with some human bitc........nevermind.

#7 The reason she didn't enjoy it as much is probably because she was always dog tired. :loser:

#8 I wonder if he'd sniff her butt beforehand?

:shakehead:

Oh Steely!!! You've done it this time! I need eye and brain bleach! I keep seeing an image of a great dane with Pacher's head attached! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back