Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
You have arrived at Thread #2
Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR

Please continue posting below

PREVIOUS THREADS:
(charts will follow a few posts down for easy reference)

Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1
Thread #1 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106417"]Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TERRI Moves from Horman Home

RemovalfromHormanHome001.jpg

In the See Saw Formation, there is back and forth, to and fro of removing belongings from a former home. The Saturn Hour (never a light, fun time) began but seven minutes earlier. Uranus, one of her ready cash rulers, is at crisis 0° Cardinal or movable Sign. Is this her home? No, it never was: Cancer and the Sun in Cancer belong to the erstwhile partner, House 7's ownership of House 8.

Of great interest is where this woman has been. Moon was last square Pluto, co-ruler of this man's child and last over Saturn-Mars, the co-ruler of this man's child. Saturn at 29° Virgo is in extremis. These planets also oppose the ruler of Moving Out, Jupiter-Uranus. Is it possible to be more wayward?

RemovalfromHormanHome001.jpg

In the See Saw Formation, there is back and forth, to and fro of removing belongings from a former home. The Saturn Hour (never a light, fun time) began but seven minutes earlier. Uranus, one of her ready cash rulers, is at crisis 0° Cardinal or movable Sign. Is this her home? No, it never was: Cancer and the Sun in Cancer belong to the erstwhile partner, House 7's ownership of House 8.

Of great interest is where this woman has been. Moon was last square Pluto, co-ruler of this man's child and last over Saturn-Mars, the co-ruler of this man's child. Saturn at 29° Virgo is in extremis. These planets also oppose the ruler of Moving Out, Jupiter-Uranus. Is it possible to be more wayward?

I am very new to Astrology and was wondering what is the Saturn Hour? I have never heard of it before.

I am also confused about what "Saturn at 29 degrees Virgo is in extremis" means?

I am learning slowly, but am still very new to the art of Astrology.
Thanks

In my state, a single childless person cannot get welfare. I wonder if that is true in Oregon.

I really appreciate your posts and insights, tuba, and cannot thank you enough. Could you please clarify for me, if you're using the word, 'wayward' in the sense of the delinquent and guilty person, or more in the sense of someone who is lost and adrift?

All of the mentioned states, grayjay, but also willful and led by rebellious whims. The way ahead may be clear but a wayward person goes across it.

Yes, human, health & human welfare is a governance unto the States and each State has its own program. Because the node of the Moon is rising in her move out, she can seek help from a women's resource center, for instance. In some states she could get government aid (county or state) but rarely for any great duration. We have seen that she is able bodied and then some and she has held jobs and is educated to work at gainful employment.

hteft, there is a long post in the General Thread of this astrology forum, about planets ruling the hour.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4413596&postcount=226"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

There is a very ancient notion & tradition that the 12 divisions of the day and then the night are influenced by first one planet and then the next in a regular rotation that begins with the planet ruling the day, at dawn. The days rulers also warranted a separate post in the General Thread. Saturn ruled the hour when Terri Moulton Horman removed her belongings and that means the hour was of a serious tone, effort was required and it was best to approach the removal with method.

Planets move through a Sign from inception at zero degrees to the Sign's end at 29°59' and a planet found at the tag end of a Sign has exhausted the energy of that Sign. All it had to offer, in this case Virgo, has been drawn out and drained. Intuitively, you know why I would use that term in this instance.

"path of fire and misfortune"............snipped from TUBA's post.
Does this mean Terri is headed for something bad like jail time?
or worse?

Pluto is rising and brings with it public humilation, the Fiery Star Path is an area where, as you say, bad things happen but come with a suddenness and the cusp of authorities, 12:38 Libra is only 22 minutes from critical. That will be a grave and serious climax to the recent series of events but since it is the Moon, ruler of House 8, that will reach 12:38 Libra and the Sun resides in that House (8), the information authorities file will injure her standing.

EVENT CHARTS
(listing initial Astro commentary reference posts-there are many other Astro comments that followed in Thread #1)

LAST SEEN 8:45a.m. 6/4/10
Astro commentary in Thread # 1 -post #1, #8, #13, #26, #37, #60w/add'l chart, #234, #253, #269

kyronwavesgoodbyetostep.png

LAST SEEN 9:a.m. 6/4/10
Astro Commentary in Thread#1- post #56

KyronHorman9amLastSeen.gif

NOTE- Link to KYRON's CORRECT TIME NATAL CHART
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5591544&postcount=215"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2[/ame]

KYRON Sunrise NATAL:9/9/2002
Astro commentary Thread #1 - post #2, #13,

kyronhormansunrisenatal.gif

REPORTED MISSING 3:45 6/4/10
Astro commentary: Thread #1 - post#8, #30, #31, #32,

KyronHormanReportedMissing.gif

CONFIRMED/Official Time REPORTED MISSING 3:56p.m.
Astro commentary Thread #1 - post #56

KyronHormanReportedMissingbySchool.gif

Declaration 'NOW a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION'
Astro Commentary Thread #1 - post #91

DeclarationofCriminalInvestigation.gif

Ex-Military Remote Viewer Lends Hand In Kyron Case
Kyron Horman Has Not Been Seen Since June 4 At Skyline School
POSTED: 7:10 am PDT July 21, 2010
KPTV Fox 12 - UPDATED: 11:20 am PDT July 21, 2010

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office received some unsolicited help from a former military investigator this week in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html

I hope police listen to Edward Dames and his team. God bless you Kyron Horman!

Oh Fifth Essence the last chart made me so sad.
10:09 FIND Capricorn confuses me.........

Fifth Essence, I'm also confused with 10:09 (FIND) Capricorn...please explain. Thank you!

06-14-2010, 06:22 AM
matou
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulscape
During today's Noon press conference, Authorities declared that the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman was now a criminal investigation.

DeclarationofCriminalInvestigation.gif

Chart angles are mutable, suggesting unstable, changeable conditions, possibly that something had recently happened (prior to announcement) to change police course of action.

The Arabic Part of SECRETS 10:32 Virgo is partile conjunct the chart ASCENDANT 10:36 Virgo showing us that the police know something they are not sharing with the public at this time.

The police are represented by Lord 1 MERCURY 06 Gemini posited partile (exactly) conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (10th House cusp) showing What Comes Before the Public Eye. Their report, a 3rd House matter, is about crime, criminality, criminal investigations, because Scorpio is on the 3rd House of Reports & Information cusp.

The crime is about the kidnapping of a child because PLUTO, co-Lord 3 of Reports & Information, is conjunct CERES in the Child's 12th House of Kidnapping (radix 4th House). The CERES-PLUTO combination is often prominent in kidnapping charts. Notice that CERES at 28 Sagittarius is precisely square the Part of FORTUNE (itself conjunct SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron) and sextile (opportunity) kidnapping NEPTUNE 28 Aquarius. Unfortunately, having SATURN, the natural significator of death as well as significator of Kyron the 5th House Child in this chart inconjunct NEPTUNE is another marker for kidnapping ending in death...

Arabic Part of DEATH 04:00 Gemini is partile inconjunct PLUTO co-Lord 3 and close square MARS, the traditional 3rd House Lord --- and in this chart, Lord 8 of Death. MURDER2 at 04:11 Gemini is partile conjunct the Part of DEATH.

MURDER1 at 17 Sagittarius is close square Kyron's natal SUN 16 Virgo. RAPE2 28:21 Pisces is tightly opposed SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron).

The Arabic Part of SEX DRIVE at 15:41 Aquarius is partile conjunct the VERTEX 15:10 Aquarius (a fate marker).

The Arabic Part of PERVERSION 09:32 Capricorn is close conjunct the Part of FIND 10:09 Capricorn which itself is partile opposed the MOON 10:13 Cancer.

Notice SUN in the horrific 22nd degree ('kill or be killed' degree according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic). SUN applies square SATURN the 5th House Child (Kyron) and is the Ruler of the 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (radix House 12). With SATURN --- representing the 5th House Child and also a death significator --- in the radix 1st House (the Body), whether it was said or not, it appears from the chart that the Authorities are now in SAR mode.....

I have to say, this case, which astrologically appears to be a sex-motivated kidnapping and murder, is breaking my heart.........

Very sadly,
Soulscape
By repeating the same overlay method done previously by Soulscape (which happened to work in the Tori Stafford case) by following the FIND arrow in the 4th house as a directional vector and placing this chart onto a map of the last seen (school), the direction is SSE. I have no idea how to calculate the actual distance from the last seen area. If you look at a map of the area of the school where Kyron was last seen, the closest marker in this direction is the quarry. If you follow this direction further, the largest place is the city of Portland as marked on the map. In between, there are many green markers designating places where the police are asking for video tape footage. This direction also follows the shoreline of a river branch.

Here is the map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...,1.234589&z=10
Bringing over from the 1st Kryon Thread. Please read on thread # 1, beginning on page 5 for more details on "FIND".

An astrologer named Marie DeLeone discovered the Part of Find some years ago. It is used to find lost pets, items of value and missing persons. Lets call it a pure point, one with no connotations other than pointing to a location where a person or a thing may be found. You would look at both the Sign and the House position and also at aspects to (F) to derive its meaning in a particular chart.

I know this is probably all wrong, but if I superimpose the chart posted with 'find' and use that as a general direction AND use the info from the remote viewer (10 miles South, which is the general direction of the find arrow, alright, more like SSE), I get somewhere near Raleigh Hills and West Slope. I created a 10 mile radius map (very rough) and used it to find those general locations. Do those places ring any bells with anyone?

http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?clien...37,-122.823715&spn=0.236411,0.617294&t=h&z=11

OK, that location is one of the grocery stores where they got surveillance video: Albertsons located at 5415 SW Beaverton Hillsdale
Portland, OR. It is very close to that general area.

My first thought when I looked at that location and saw the reference to Albertsons Grocery Store is "Dumpster". Could TMH have used that method of disposal? Sorry guys, I know it's an ugly thought, but think of the Somer case.

I work in the solid waste field. Landfill's keep waste disposal records, if it was necessary, they should be able to track the waste collected and delivered from that area to a specific cell where it was ultimately buried. We can at our site at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46