• No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alone in the murder.

Aided and abetted in the ongoing cover-up by every member of her immediate family via denial, misdirection and/or outright lying.

:cow:

alone in the murder.

Aided and abetted in the ongoing cover-up by every member of her immediate family via denial, misdirection and/or outright lying.

ditto!!!

Alone in the murder.

Yup - This says it all for me.

Alone. Had help from the family afterwards to cover-up and/or keep her off death row.

Alone in the murder.

100% agree with ynotdivein. I would like to add, however, that she ALSO continues to be supported by the following:
1. Money and fame-hungry defense lawyers who just want to "use" this case for their own selfish interests.
2. <modsnip>
3. "Hanger-ons" and "followers" that want to insert themselves in the case for whatever reason. I'm thinking of the more "die-hard" Casey supporters (like "concerned citizen" who wrote the letter to HHJS) and conspiracy theorists that refuse to consider anything other than "Casey was framed...WAA!". My theory about #2 and #3 is that many of these folks feel personally "wronged" in some way by LE, the State Judiciary Branch, Prosecutors, Judges, etc., etc.

JMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member