Hank Sr. & Lisa Croslin show up for Ronald's hearing 7/19/10: TN & GGMS interviews

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Hank Sr. & Lisa Croslin show up for Ronald's hearing 7/19/10: Snip's from interviews with TN and GGM after the hearing.

Video from inside the courtroom at Ronald's Hearing 7/19/10 http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...l Delayed for Possible Plea Deal/167703838001
Hank and Lisa Croslin were at the hearing as well as TN, GGMS, and other Cummings family, looks like maybe his sister Crystal was there to.

TN says she's supposed to call "John" (Detective John Merchant) this week and that she spoke with him this morning, she also said the best thing for Ronald right now would be for Haleigh to be found. When the reporter asked her do you think your close to finding out something, TN said she hopes so, she will be talking to Merchant this week..

GGMS (Sykes) says Ronald cried for a week, the week before Father's day. GGMS also feels that Misty knows something.

Ronald's hearing was continued to Aug. 20, hearing to finalize plea.

:waitasec: I wonder why Lisa and Hank Sr. showed up for Ronald's hearing? I am assuming that they are trying to keep Misty up to date on what is going on and what he is saying. From the way it looks GGMS and TN have been communicating with Ronald. I also wonder why PC Jail will not release the phone/visits? And why we have not heard anything else form Misty or Tommy? I know that someone has asked PC for Ronald's Jail phone/visit audios and they will not hand them over, saying there is nothing really to hear. Odd!

When I think about it, I don't blame Lisa and Hank for being there. I think they should've been there to be the eyes and ears for their children, both Tommy and Misty. Especially if Ron's working on deals and agreeing to testify against the others. It just makes sense to me. JMO of course

I'm glad Hank and Lisa were there, I certainly don't blame them for showing up. Proof enough for them that Ron is all about Ron and doesn't care about Misty when it comes to the bottom line. Right about now I suspect the entire Croslin family has confirmation that both Tommy and Misty are about to be sold down the river by Ron Cummings on "anything and everything" true or not.

I'm not sure if I think this is a good thing or not. Will it lead Tommy and Misty to invent more stories regarding Haleigh or will they finally tell the truth. For some reason if the truth involves either of them then all LE will get is more convoluted tall tales. If they are not involved, right now is the time to come clean about who is involved and who did what to Haleigh and where she really is. Mr. Fields has to stop excusing Misty by saying she has told everything and he must somehow make the hard headed little bugger realize that the truth is the only thing that is going to change the miserable life that lays ahead of her. Otherwise, Ron Cummings is going to insure it becomes even more miserable.

TN says she's supposed to call "John" (Detective John Merchant) this week and that she spoke with him this morning, she also said the best thing for Ronald right now would be for Haleigh to be found. When the reporter asked her do you think your close to finding out something, TN said she hopes so, she will be talking to Merchant this week..

IMHO..TN speaks with a forked tongue..Last thing TN wants is for anyone to find out what really happened to Haleigh..She knows IF the truth is ever revealed she and her momma will be in jail just like her son.. JMO

For the record..I trust JM about as far as I can pick him up and throw him..JMO

I noticed John Merchant and the Cummings clan were seated on the same side and near each other...

I don't like this one bit. It bothers me and always has that this family seems to be cozy with Merchant. They call him by his first name and he is the one appearing to relay ALL the information available to them.

Kind of an empty courtroom considering the father of the County's Missing/murdered Child made an appearance today. Where is the community outrage?

After reading Shoemaker's remarks yesterday, I am glad Lisa and Hank showed up. Shoemaker, once again, reiterated that ronald is a hero. He kept misty secure for six months and stayed with her behind the scenes to get information about Haleigh. He feels he deserves a lighter sentence because of this and also says he has to be sentences last so rc can know what is being said and testify against tommy and misty at their court appearances. WTH?

...............GMAFB!

I noticed John Merchant and the Cummings clan were seated on the same side and near each other...

I don't like this one bit. It bothers me and always has that this family seems to be cozy with Merchant. They call him by his first name and he is the one appearing to relay ALL the information available to them.

Maybe JM is "keeping his enemies closer"? :waitasec:

Are you peeps saying Lisa and Hank being in court is because they have an ulterior motive? So they can keep an eye on Ronald for Misty and Tommy? And I thought they were there just to support their loving ex-son-in-law. :rolleyes:

I'm sure they were obviously there to see what happened, in case there was a trial. Character witnesses perhaps (cough, cough), or just interested parties. Either way, they wanted to get the real story of the trial, probably to pass on to their prisoner offspring.

I do believe GGS and TN are all about Ron and are spinning their web (interest in Haleigh) to cover for Ron. "He cried all the week before Father's Day". Too bad he couldn't cry when she disappeared or during the 17 months since then. Why cry THIS Father's Day week? Why only "be alone with Haleigh" on Christmas night? GGSykes has no idea how her stories sound to outsiders. TN. :shakehead: What can I say?

I do hope Hank & Lisa run back to Misty with tales of Ron negotiating for a plea deal "to hang you".

About the Ron phone/visits tapes, one reporter said he was told they don't record them because they are "too boring". Another time the same reporter was told he'd have to pay high amounts of money to get tapes and other documents. Since he's not working for mainstream media, he doesn't have the funds and asked us to write and call local Florida media to ask them to request the documents/tapes, that way the cost would be cheaper for everyone. He assumes the local media aren't that interested in the Cummings group to shell out the cash. That's why he suggested we request them to take an interest and get those documents/tapes.

This is interesting because I remember Misty throwing a fit and walking out because a new detective was asking her questions, "calling" her a liar (imagine that!), etc. She said she preferred John Merchant. :waitasec:

Quite a different tale, isn't it, from the one Cindy Anthony told about OCSO detectives, whom she fought tooth and nail. :waitasec:

Maybe "John" is playing his friendly card, getting close to the family to get information? Long time to be palsy-walsy with this bunch.

I think Lisa and Hank were in court yesterday just like many of us would have been - thinking a jury would be selected and RC's trial would get started. They may or may not know everything that their children know but the outcome of his trial certainly would have been a preview of upcoming trials.

Doesn't look or sound like very many people are interested in Ron Cummings as a suspect in this case and that concerns me. Shoemaker, AS and TN have been around since day one to spin stories for rc...I am sick of them and sick of the way LE are not questioning them. TN has answers....heck, is there anything she hasn't said about that night that totally supports rc. She knows how they slept, when they slept, who picked Haleigh up and what rc's hours were. Yet, she wasn't on laundry or babysitting duty and she wasn't availabe on feb 9 to go check out the situation that fateful night and resorted to sending "A family member" over...

Maybe JM is "keeping his enemies closer"? :waitasec:

Sorry but IMHO.. I'm NOT convinced he is a good cop playing any kind of a role to get the goods on anyone in the Cummings Clan...JMO

I see the title to this thread is "Hank Sr. & Lisa Croslin show up for Ronald's hearing 7/19/10" Sorta thinking next month it might read "Papa show's up for Ronald's hearing 8/20/10". I can predict a couple of posts in that thread:

Whisperer: "Why did Papa stand up and yell WTF?"

Emeralgem: "Did Papa really say he wanted to whip the SA's azz?"

Debs: "Is Papa getting out of prison before Ronald?"

Hank Sr. & Lisa Croslin show up for Ronald's hearing 7/19/10: Snip's from interviews with TN and GGM after the hearing.

Video from inside the courtroom at Ronald's Hearing 7/19/10 http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...l Delayed for Possible Plea Deal/167703838001
Hank and Lisa Croslin were at the hearing as well as TN, GGMS, and other Cummings family, looks like maybe his sister Crystal was there to.

GGMS (Sykes) says Ronald cried for a week, the week before Father's day. GGMS also feels that Misty knows something.

Ronald's hearing was continued to Aug. 20, hearing to finalize plea.

:waitasec: I wonder why Lisa and Hank Sr. showed up for Ronald's hearing? I am assuming that they are trying to keep Misty up to date on what is going on and what he is saying. From the way it looks GGMS and TN have been communicating with Ronald. I also wonder why PC Jail will not release the phone/visits? And why we have not heard anything else form Misty or Tommy? I know that someone has asked PC for Ronald's Jail phone/visit audios and they will not hand them over, saying there is nothing really to hear. Odd!
TN saying that the best thing for Ronald right now, is for Haleigh to be found, made my 'hinky meter', (is that the right term?), go haywire. because since right now, it's all about what's good for Ron, I fully expect Haleigh to be found. & I really wish they would spare us the stories on Ron's tears. Those tactics have gotten REALLY OLD. All of your questions are good ones & they make me go, ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I see the title to this thread is "Hank Sr. & Lisa Croslin show up for Ronald's hearing 7/19/10" Sorta thinking next month it might read "Papa show's up for Ronald's hearing 8/20/10". I can predict a couple of posts in that thread:

& I'd be asking 'why is Papa in prison, while Ron's walking the streets?' lol, because that's probably what would really happen. You'd get in trouble for contempt, & Ron would be freed. oh, the injustices of the world.

:laugh:

:p

:floorlaugh:

I'm seriously thinking about taking a road trip myself. I'll be there to support you. "Papa's delirious with grief for Haleigh. At least Papa wants her found. Please show compassion."

I suppose they don't allow protest signs inside the courtroom. :waitasec:

I'd love to get a chance to chat with Hank and Lisa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back