Warning Offensive; How Far Would You Go To Be Like A TV Character?

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linkage

"Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a *advertiser censored*. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off." - Christina Saunders

But now Christina, 30, admits: "All I want is a man to love me - not one who just wants me for sex." - Christina Saunders

This is sad because this girl is very pretty but I doubt she'll ever find someone that will truly respect her unless they have no idea about her past. However, she did make her own bed and now she has to lie in it. (Pun intended) It seems fame for being a *advertiser censored* is more important than a potential family anyway.

Sex mad stunner copies romping antics of her hero
By Jane Atkinson, 18/07/2010

JUST like the characters in her favourite TV show, posh Christina Saunders knows good sex. And so she should, after seducing 1,000 MEN.

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.

So she set herself a 10-year challenge - to get a thousand notches on her bedpost.

She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."

She slept with at least one stranger a week, travelled the world hunting for men to bed, and took part in threesomes.

But now Christina, 30, admits: "All I want is a man to love me - not one who just wants me for sex."

It breaks my heart when I see a woman with so much going for her but so little self-esteem. I think she has lost far more than she'll ever know.

:eek:

For notches? Heck, that's hard work!

It really is a shame she had such little respect for herself. If a lady doesn't respect herself, neither will a man. :twocents:

:eek:

For notches? Heck, that's hard work!

:laugh:

Not for her! :blushing:

It really is a shame she had such little respect for herself. If a lady doesn't respect herself, neither will a man. :twocents:

You're absolutely right, IMO too. She made a huge mistake doing 1,000 men in the first place and then telling her friends just made it worse, but then going public put the final nail in her ability to get any man that she would want to raise her kids.

Every man she marries will have to deal with some guys bustin on him or bustin on him behind his back. If she manages to stay faithful, the kind of guy she'll attract I'm sure won't be. If she really wants to settle down and raise a family she's started the whole family thing about the worst anyone could.

Not only will any good man not respect her but her kids are going to have friends tell them about their own mom from archived internet sites or they will show them the paper itself. So her kids are going to have to put up with that from the time it's first discovered until they graduate and off and on forever. When she dies newscasters will say the girl who slept with a thousand men died today.

Just what you want the guys at the office to see. "Honey look they're saying something about Jack's mom on TV!"

:loser: :banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong