Utah Man in Doghouse for Writing to his wife's Cat

What an idiot.

I know..but can you just imagine:

Dear Fluffy,

Please tell your mistress that I love her very much. And if you can get her not to testify against me, I'll buy you ALL THE TUNA IN THE WORLD YOU CAN EAT..."

I didn't know cats could read? Boy, you learn something every day.

What a goof-ball :)

Mel

Mel

My cat read. She reads all the cans in my cupboard. If I show her Ravioli, she sticks her tongue out. If I show her salmon or tuna, she dances.

My cat read. She reads all the cans in my cupboard. If I show her Ravioli, she sticks her tongue out. If I show her salmon or tuna, she dances.

That's cute. I know my 2 kitties know the shape of their can of food and bag of treats. I'm sure if I showed them a bag of peanuts, they'd walk away :)

But read a letter...hmmm...not so sure about that. Now I know my kitten would chew on it. My older cat might rub up against it -- but that's about it.

:dance:

Mel

That's cute. I know my 2 kitties know the shape of their can of food and bag of treats. I'm sure if I showed them a bag of peanuts, they'd walk away :)

But read a letter...hmmm...not so sure about that. Now I know my kitten would chew on it. My older cat might rub up against it -- but that's about it.

:dance:

Mel

So cute! My older cat would rub against it too. She might even pee on it. LOL!:dance:

Mel

Anyone who's owned more than a couple of cats knows they can read and they can listen. However, both are only done when it specifically benefits THEM to do so.

What I find hard to believe is that he thought he wouldn't make her jealous by writing to some other...uh nevermind. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back