GUILTY IL - Zachary Irvin, 22, found dismembered, East St Louis, 20 June 2010

Have to wonder if there are more victims.

Wow. And people say that other people don't "learn" anything from violent TV and movies. How come they never say that when people quit smoking due to anti-smoking campaigns in TV and movies?
Or using condoms to prevent disease/pregnancy.

I am so sad for the victims. Hope some experienced sleuthers here will help us to understand this. Praying for the victims and thier families.

WTH is wrong with people???? Zachary was a young man. Where is his family????

OMG.

WTH is wrong with people???? Zachary was a young man. Where is his family????

OMG.

I agree. I'm currently in something of a "fight" with mine. But past history in my family says we will all work together to work it out, no matter how dysfunctional we are as individuals. If I went missing, America would light up. My dad would never let me go and not move heaven, earth, and all his former contacts in government, to find me. I am at a loss to understand how anyone can just be let go like that, and no one is looking for them..SO SAD!!! Breaks my heart!

Rest in peace Zachary....I know there are people here who care about the life you lived, the contributions you made, and will not rest until they get justice for you.

I have young and troubled young sons and a daughter missing and there's no finding them. Most likely, they are trafficked. The police can't find them and neither can the FBI. One of the reasons I came to WS is that I am searching for these young people. There are so few, truly helpful and intensive wrap-around programs available to our youth who happen to have disabilities, addictions, or who have experienced severe trauma in their lives.

Many youth have no access to employment, health care or mental health services--to say nothing about a safe and secure place to spend the night or to have a meal. We have young people going with seizure meds or insulin in Oregon as they do not qualify for health care. I see so much heartache and longing for some hope.

Many would say, join the military or take any job you can find. But what if the military won't accept you due to your level of intelligence and what if no fast food restaurant will hire you as you have no marketable skills, even though you completed 12, 13, or 14 years of special education? Where is the quality of life for tens of thousands of our youth? Where are the bootstraps that everyone says needs to be pulled up?

My heart breaks for the people who suffered in those rooms. I hope a thorough investigation is done as no human being is a throw-away. That could be my child in there.

What was Zachary's age?
The article cited does not say. But sadly, I got the impression he ws a younger man, who had just lost his job and had become homeless.
Whether older or younger, it is still a grave tragedy. If you find out the age, will you let us know?

I have young and troubled young sons and a daughter missing and there's no finding them. Most likely, they are trafficked. The police can't find them and neither can the FBI. One of the reasons I came to WS is that I am searching for these young people. There are so few, truly helpful and intensive wrap-around programs available to our youth who happen to have disabilities, addictions, or who have experienced severe trauma in their lives.

Many youth have no access to employment, health care or mental health services--to say nothing about a safe and secure place to spend the night or to have a meal. We have young people going with seizure meds or insulin in Oregon as they do not qualify for health care. I see so much heartache and longing for some hope.

Many would say, join the military or take any job you can find. But what if the military won't accept you due to your level of intelligence and what if no fast food restaurant will hire you as you have no marketable skills, even though you completed 12, 13, or 14 years of special education? Where is the quality of life for tens of thousands of our youth? Where are the bootstraps that everyone says needs to be pulled up?

My heart breaks for the people who suffered in those rooms. I hope a thorough investigation is done as no human being is a throw-away. That could be my child in there.

God bless you --I know those words must be small comfort. It is all I can offer. I am truly sorry for your suffering --- please know that you will be in my heart and that I really do agree with you. I have a troubled teen myself (not missing - yet. :angel:) My heart breaks for you.

Missizzy - have you posted your missing kids here on WS? I am familiar with your daughter's story, but not your sons.

Give us a chance to find them. There are lots of good people here - and several from your area.

:eek::eek::eek:Dennis Iagulli has a Myspace. He claims to be Phillipine and Italian. He's a masculine gay man. He has plans that are going to make the history books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

http://www.myspace.com/djiagulli

Someone said he goes by DJ and sure enough there he is. He has a cat! Looks like furniture.

I got nothing.

RIP Zachary. I hope you didn't suffer too much. Zachary was 22 years old BTW.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-il-burnedbody-tortur,0,6810278.story

Authorities have not divulged a possible motive in the killing, which surfaced June 22 when workers at a trucking company found human remains -- a head, torso and leg -- burning in a small metal cart near the East St. Louis police firing range, directly south of the warehouse. Dental records later confirmed the remains were those of Irvin.

Pierson, according to the warrant papers,
told authorities during questioning that he lived at the warehouse and was wearing the dead man's belt.
Pierson also said Irvin's jeans and blue, button-down shirt still were at the warehouse; searchers of the site later found items matching those descriptions, the investigative documents suggest.

:eek::eek::eek:Dennis Iagulli has a Myspace. He claims to be Phillipine and Italian. He's a masculine gay man. He has plans that are going to make the history books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

http://www.myspace.com/djiagulli

Someone said he goes by DJ and sure enough there he is. He has a cat! Looks like furniture.

I got nothing.

RIP Zachary. I hope you didn't suffer too much. Zachary was 22 years old BTW.

OMG, Filly! How about this comment too.

About me:
I am Phillipine and Italian 5'11" 150lbs. slim masc GAY male who wholy believes in and Lives by karma, "What goes around, comes around 10 fold". I am spiritual not religous. I have a plan that will hit the history books hard.(Theres more coming)

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/djiagulli#ixzz0uVR0HOqU

OMG, Filly! How about this comment too.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/djiagulli#ixzz0uVR0HOqU

I know, LJ. Man, he got some karma coming to him then. This is a minor thing but when I read something like this it freaks me out. O.K. his cat is named "Mom". No biggie, but his friend's cats are "A" and "B". Is this a squatter thing? I have a relative who is like an antarchist, squatting, homeless by choice person and they have these cats that they call like by eating utensil names and numbers.

I know minor, but what up with that? How's he got a picture of "his place" if he's homeless? How does he know some of those young kids on that Myspace for Lord's sake?

Meanwhile poor Zachary does have a family. Of course he has a mom who has posted on Topix. Then they have a guy at this link who helps the homeless and knew DJ Iagulli.

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=25885.0

Has this creeper did this before? I'm thinking no because he didn't get away with it. Not too smart that way. And in the meantime I give you this.........................................................

He f*e*kin comes from my area. Bordentown, New Jersey last but looks like at least he lived in Bensalem, PA, Trenton, NJ, and maybe IN and KY. So, he's been around that's for sure.

My condolences to Zach's mom. Poor woman.

I hope I don't offend anyone with this but does anyone think after looking at DJ's picture that he may have some mental disabilities? Obviously, he's got some severe mental issues or he wouldn't have committed such a horrendous crime.

IMO, Twenty-two years old is a baby. This young man most likely didn't know where to go to get help. Maybe he felt that his family wasn't able to help him or that he was embarrassed that he had left home and not been able to find a job. He probably thought he had found friends that were in the same boat as he. So, so sad.

Someone that seems to know Zachary commented on the mydeathspace link. The poster says that Zachary was raped. I wondered when reading if maybe DJ did this because he was spurned by Zachary. Maybe that was the "karma" he spoke of. I don't know why I try to figure out why someone murders/tortures someone. There are no excuses, reasons, etc.

Someone that seems to know Zachary commented on the mydeathspace link. The poster says that Zachary was raped. I wondered when reading if maybe DJ did this because he was spurned by Zachary. Maybe that was the "karma" he spoke of. I don't know why I try to figure out why someone murders/tortures someone. There are no excuses, reasons, etc.

I think we try and figure it out because it's so vile and evil we can't even conceive of it, lizzy.

Not too long ago there was a maybe CSI show on that was almost exactly like this. I can't imagine it being in real life.

By all accounts it sounds like poor Zach was a big hearted kid. Sounds like he was kind and sweet. People like this creeper mistake kindness for weakness.

Good mOrning everyone!!! Wow, I had to post this article last night as it was on our local news....I am still reading everyone's new posts and am in disbelief of what I have caught so far!!!!!!
Wearing the dead man's belt....are you serious!!!!!
Gonna go catch up

When this came on the news last night i was just overwhelmed with sickness.......I kept thinking omg, this young man was someones child, friend, etc. you get what i mean!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I knew if I checked archives I'd come up with something relating to this Iagulli. Back in the late 70's it looks like his own father was either present during a homocide or took part in it? That would explain the moving around.

That guy died in 2005.

Sorry I can't link to it because it's oneof those paid sites. It's definately his dad. The obituary lists his name as son. Same name different middle name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back