IN - Police Investigate Bret Michaels Tour Buses For Drugs

Dark Knight

Reaction score
DeKalb County Police Investigate Bret Michaels Tour Buses For Drugs

Thursday, July 22, 2010

(AUBURN) - Two tour buses belonging to entertainer Bret Michaels were searched by DeKalb County Police late Wednesday night as a traffic stop turned into a drug investigation. Deputy Aaron Long and says he and Corporal Joe McGrade made the traffic stop on northbound I-69 near the 137 mile marker at about 11:30pm. The buses were apparently heading to Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan for a Thursday night concert. After getting license and registration information from the drivers, Long and McGrade used their K-9's to conduct vehicle scans. Both K-9's alerted for the smell of narcotics coming from the front bus. Steuben County Sheriff's Department Deputy Adam Miller then arrived with his K-9 to search the second bus which contained Michaels. Dogs belonging to Miller and McGrade both alerted to the presence of narcotics. Police say searches on both buses produced marijuana as well as a quantity of Schedule Two controlled substances in the front bus. Long says charges have been forwarded to the DeKalb County Prosecutors Office for review. None of the bus occupants including Michaels were arrested following the search.

http://www.wlki.com/news.php

oh crap, I hope after everything's he's been through recently that he isn't doing drugs

what's a schedule two controlled substance btw?

I like Brett and I am going to assume that appropriate prescriptions were found for the narcotics and a script for medical marijuana. Otherwise, arrests should have been made.

Stuff was found on two different buses. May or may not even be his.

So there was a little weed being used on a tour bus...as long s it wsn't the driver, who really cares?

Stuff was found on two different buses. May or may not even be his.

So there was a little weed being used on a tour bus...as long s it wsn't the driver, who really cares?

Hmm this is kind of funny. When it was Little Wayne's bus that got pulled over and the same thing was found on it he was arrested and everybody called him a and said he needs to be in jail. Now it's Brett Michaels and the attitude from most people is "so it was a little this or that, who cares." I just find that funny.

Hmm this is kind of funny. When it was Little Wayne's bus that got pulled over and the same thing was found on it he was arrested and everybody called him a and said he needs to be in jail. Now it's Brett Michaels and the attitude from most people is "so it was a little this or that, who cares." I just find that funny.

I wasn't aware of the case you speak of, I wouldn't even know Little Wayne if I tripped over him....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back