07/23/10 Terri not completely cooperative -- per LE

STEADFAST

Reaction score
This is from the answers LE provided today to the media:

"During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative and there have been other times she has not. We cannot speak to specifics regarding this issue." http://www.kptv.com/news/24374478/detail.html

This is the first time I've seen that LE has publicly admitted that Terri hasn't been entirely cooperative in this case. Not a big surprise, but I think it's noteworthy that they have made this statement.

I'm not sure how to read this. During this investigation she's been cooperative, and there have been other times (not during this investigation) that she hasn't (?) :waitasec:

Indeed it is noteworthy Steadfast thank you :)

I agree that it's no surprise, and I am glad they at least touched base on it. I have felt all along that by "cooperating with requests" meant something along the lines of not leaving the state, etc...

I don't think she she's ever been fully cooperative with LE, and I think they skated around admitting that publicly until now.

I reread this about 10 times, and still am not sure what they are implying.

During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative , then they say:

there have been other times she has not.

How many investigations are going on?

. When was the last time Terri Horman met with police?
Sheriff's Office: We have not spoken with her since she retained counsel.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24374478/detail.html

Thanks for the thread, Steadfast.

So Terri is cooperative at times and other times she isn't.

I'm not sure how to read this. During this investigation she's been cooperative, and there have been other times (not during this investigation) that she hasn't (?) :waitasec:

It wouldn't make sense, imo, in context for there to be any times for her to be uncooperative that weren't during the investigation.
I think he simply meant that during the investigation there have been times that she has been cooperative and times that she hasn't. I just think it was worded poorly.

Personally, I'm beyond fed up with her unwillingness to tell the truth about her involvement concerning Kyron's disappearance......And IF any of her friends know anything and aren't telling the truth they need to fry too...
And yes, I am of the mindset that IF she is responsible for whatever happened to Kyron in any way she doesn't deserve to be breathing air right now......JMO

Yes, that's how it struck me. She's been cooperative during this (Kyron's) investigation. But what other investigations or opportunities to be uncooperative with LE has she had?

I think it may just be a poorly worded sentence or more likely something was left out. It probably should have read:

During this investigation there have been times Terri Horman has been cooperative and there have been other times she has not. We cannot speak to specifics regarding this issue.

It's obvious to me that LE was addressing a situation happening "during this investigation." Terri Horman "has been cooperating and there have been other times she has not."

I guess everyone who reads it will need to come to their own interpretation. There has been a lot of awkward syntax coming out of the sheriff's office.

I'm just glad LE put it out there that there have been times Terri has not been cooperating and that they clarified that they haven't spoken to her since she retained counsel. I'm sure they would like to talk to her.

The way I read it..........the sheriff's office is investigating the criminal case....thus, this case, and there's been times she has been cooperative and times she hasn't been cooperative.

The only other case is the civil case - the divorce, and it would appear that the sheriffs office has been somewhat of a participating party in that case, at least in that they notified Kaine that he needed to take the baby and leave the house right away, told him about the MFH, and the messages sent to MC.

I think this answer by LE is what my dad used to call "the thin edge of the wedge."

I just noticed that the link at the top of the MCSO's breaking news page says "Kyron Hormon" so they could probably use some extra proofreading.

I'm just glad LE put it out there that there have been times Terri has not been cooperating and that they clarified that they haven't spoken to her since she retained counsel. I'm sure they would like to talk to her.

Well they said she's complied with every request, so it's obvious to me that they didn't haven't requested another interview since she retained counsel.

The way I read it..........the sheriff's office is investigating the criminal case....thus, this case, and there's been times she has been cooperative and times she hasn't been cooperative.

The only other case is the civil case - the divorce, and it would appear that the sheriffs office has been somewhat of a participating party in that case, at least in that they notified Kaine that he needed to take the baby and leave the house right away, told him about the MFH, and the messages sent to MC.

Oh the alleged contempt of court with the restraining order! Contempt of court is certainly not being cooperative, and that's a separate civil matter, rather than part of Kyron's investigation. So that could be where they mean she hasn't been cooperative.

Thanks!

Yes, that's how it struck me. She's been cooperative during this (Kyron's) investigation. But what other investigations or opportunities to be uncooperative with LE has she had?

It COULD mean that she was cooperative with regard to Kyron and school, the science fair,and when she left the school, but not cooperative about how she spent her morning and early afternoon on 6/4.... Also, probably not cooperative about the landscaper, and all that the MFH entailed. I'm going to * speculate * that she became waaay less cooperative after she retained counsel...

All JMO

What happened to the good old days when you were a SUSPECT? I don't like this Person of Interest Carp!! And then they don't use either one :waitasec: If LE came to my door I would be like Marc Klaas..here..Find my daughter, take my fingerprints, give me a poly..And if by chance I was guilty..that would be the time I would look to the sky and say, Busted and spill my guts. Whether the person involved gets caught now or later..just speak up and let Kyron come home already!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back