7/23/2010 Lisa and Hank Croslin Arrested

atherella

Where is Haleigh?
Reaction score
Lisa arrested again:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=762062&IMG=59601

No charge(s) listed yet:

lisaarrested.jpg

Jail seems to be a revolving door for this family. This is really so sad. No wonder their children are in the situation they are in......imo

Is she just trying to go to prison to be with her daughter?

Parents and grandparents sitting a good example.

Magic you all just took a ride and didn't even know it. :) New thread for you.

Well, now Lisa and Hank, Sr. will be in for the duration of their probation if it works like it does here.

It just might help them. Lessons never learned and all of that. Wonder where they got the money to purchase cocaine with?

I wonder who they purchased it from. I thought they had every known drug dealer in Putnam County locked up...

Wait a sec..Amber and Nay aren't locked up. They are all that's left of the Haleigh case, no?

We are getting down to the wire now.....looks like Hardy is getting real serious and wants one of those Croslins to talk.

:waitasec:

LOL. grandmaj! I wondered what happened!

I closed the other thread before I put a redirect and it went several pages back. Gram is tired. :) Sorry........ LOL But I figured you are all used to the roller coaster rides.

Nay's BF has never been arreseted, has he? WHOLY CARPOLA! I am just waiting now to see who is next...but it is for darn sure, they want a Croslin....bad...real bad!

Now they are up:

lisaarrested1.jpg

WTH Do these people never learn or did they run out of money for a room, and decided why the heck, three meals a day, bed, electric, medical care, dental care, tv, recreation center sound like a 5 star hotel to me. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back