Husband: Zsa Zsa Gabor in critical condition

I wish Zsa Zsa a full recovery but her age might be a huge factor in her condition. If she did have a stroke during surgery, she may have some memory loss and more paralysis. I do hope she recovers..

I just have an eerie feeling about this and her Prince :innocent:....JMHO

I loved her on Green Acres....I truly hope she fully recovers...

Best wishes to Zsa Zsa. Gentle correction....Eva was on Green Acres, not Zsa Zsa. I believe Zsa Zsa's fame comes from high profile marriages :). I really can't remember a memorable acting performance.

i hope she gets better too. her hubby is a nut though, he claimed anna nicole smith's baby was his at one point LOL

get well zsa zsa!!

Best wishes to Zsa Zsa. Gentle correction....Eva was on Green Acres, not Zsa Zsa. I believe Zsa Zsa's fame comes from high profile marriages :). I really can't remember a memorable acting performance.

Was it Eva??? Thanks Texas for the correction...but I guess triplets can be mixed up....LOL

Zsa Zsa and her sisters were not triplets, just sisters who greatly resembled each other.

She was a B-list type of actress back in the 50's. As a small child, I can vividly remember seeing her in the film "Moulin Rouge" - the original, made in about 1952. She was oh, so beautiful. As I recall, she sang a song in that film.

That's an excellent film, by the way, that has held up well over the years. Jose Ferrer played Toulouse Lautrec, the French Impressionist painter. I think he may have won an Oscar for his performance.

Unfortunately, the statistics are not good for nonogenerians who break their hips. And a hip replacement is a long and stressful surgery.

Get well Zsa Zsa

Her husband is a real fruitcake....

I loved her sister in Green Acres too.

Two beautiful ladies in their day.

Zsa Zsa is the sister who had the fallout with the Police Officer were she slapped him. He got a juicy settlement on that one. I really find it rather unfair that he got so much money over this. Link below

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-09/local/me-525_1_police-officer

Get well Zsa Zsa

Her husband is a real fruitcake....

I loved her sister in Green Acres too.

Two beautiful ladies in their day.

Zsa Zsa is the sister who had the fallout with the Police Officer were she slapped him. He got a juicy settlement on that one. I really find it rather unfair that he got so much money over this. Link below

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-09/local/me-525_1_police-officer

how ridiculous - she spent three days in jail and paid him $10 mill.?! I thought out-of-court settlements were meant to avoid publicity and or jail time so why would she bother paying him?

not to mention it's far too much money for the circumstances

get well Zsa Zsa!

Zsa Zsa Gabor Returns to Hospital

Zsa Zsa Gabor's publicist says the actress returned to a Los Angeles hospital because she experienced complications while recuperating from a broken hip.

Publicist John Blanchette says an ambulance took Gabor from her home to an emergency room Friday afternoon.

Blanchette says Gabor's husband told him that the 93-year-old actress is bleeding and in a lot of pain.

He says she was diagnosed with a blood clot and will be treated at the hospital for the next several days.

Gabor broke her hip July 17, had hip-replacement surgery and was sent home from the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center on Wednesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...returns-la-hospital-complications-broken-hip/

I send my well wishes to Ms. Gabor. I remember her in Picture Mommy Dead. An excellent movie. I would love to see that movie again. I was very young at the time...it was one of those films that stick with you.

Prayers for her recovery.
Still, her husband is a friggin' sicko. When he said he was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child I wanted to vomit. Can't the cops arrest him for something??? Like public nuiscance???

Prayers for her recovery.
Still, her husband is a friggin' sicko. When he said he was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child I wanted to vomit. Can't the cops arrest him for something??? Like public nuiscance???

Sometimes I wish being an idiot was a crime.

It appears Zsa Zsa's final days are approaching.

I wish her a peaceful time. I hope reporters will leave her alone in her time of resting.

I hope if it is possible, a recovery.

This would be a nice time to watch her old movies.

Goz

I hope Zsa Zsa goes peacefully. Her and her family will be in my prayers and thoughts.

'Unresponsive' Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed to Hospital

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband called 911 today after finding his ailing wife "unresponsive," a publicist for the 93-year-old actress said.

Gabor, who has been in and out of the hospital since falling out of bed and breaking her hip July 17, was at her Bel Air home when husband Frederic Prinz von Anhalt found her, publicist John Blanchette said.

Her husband called 911 to have the actress rushed to a hospital, Blanchette said.

Gabor underwent hip-replacement surgery and was released from Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center just shy of a month later. But two days later, she developed blood clots and was taken back to the hospital.

Gabor was given last rites at the hospital Aug. 15 and was brought home to her Bel Air Road mansion the following day after declining any more procedures.

Snipped from: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...sa-zsa-gabor-rushed-hospital/?test=latestnews

Thanks for the update Kaylynn!

Praying Zsa Zsa goes in peace and without pain.

I've always thought of her as one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

Peace to you Zsa Zsa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back