Casey's jailhouse account in the red by 41 dollars!

affinity

Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24368143/detail.html

Anthony's last purchase from the jail's commissary was made on July 11 in the amount of $65.04.
George Anthony, Casey's father, deposited $100 into his daughter's jail account on June 5. Two days earlier, he deposited $50.
Casey's mother, Cindy, last made a deposit into the account on May 11 in the amount of $115.

GA must be mad that the defense is investigating him...and where are the "fans" who were funding her? should we chip in? lol.

Awww! Let me grab my check book! :loser: :sick: :snooty: :croc:

I wouldn't give her spit if she was on fire! :furious: But I would spit on her just because..JMHO

I can't imagine how she spends so much on junk food...even as her family points out how she appears to have gained some weight and to be careful...LMAO how grand it this...pick on her attributes and pull them apart is more hurtful than what she's allegedly done to Caylee...what a prize...this entire family has their prioities azz backwards....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

So...many of us were wondering what happened to the "excess weight" (yeah, like it was soooooooooo much George!) noticed and called out by Daddy Dearest in his caring letter! HA! no $$$$$ for delights will make cole slaw very, very valuable, maybe even a shopping commodity, eh, Casey? How "caring" that Mommy Dearest with the direct pen & ink link to Beloved Caylee can channel messages on already published & paid photos but can't cough up some negotiable US currency. Perhaps she's waiting for a specific date to send some with a barbed noted message, oh say a date in August, with a note "here's my gift to you mommy 'cause you gave me life" BLEECH~

At this rate, the "Anthony JAIL DIET: OC " will be the next money making venture!:woohoo:

I wonder why they allow them to get more stuff than they have money to cover? And, I wonder how far in the red they allow them to get? :waitasec:

Maybe it is time for her to get off her princess bum and go do the inmates laundry to payback that negative balance ..... just a thought

Maybe it is time for her to get off her princess bum and go do the inmates laundry to payback that negative balance ..... just a thought

What a fabulous idea! CA DID say that KC was like a mama to everybody! (except Caylee! :furious:) Or, if that's not available, maybe she could use her extensive experience as an "event planner" to plan some activities for the inmates! :dance:

I wonder why they allow them to get more stuff than they have money to cover? And, I wonder how far in the red they allow them to get? :waitasec:

It is the Anthony way...:innocent:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html

In past orders, Anthony has purchased hot peanuts, hot and spicy corn chips and chili with beans.

Awwww, it's nice to know Casey isn't missing out on chili. Remember the fit she threw when she found out everyone had chili on Caylee's third birthday?

Looks like brother Lee doesn't make any donations. :waitasec:

Don't miss the list of items available in the commissary:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246817/detail.html

Indigents get free things like bras, panties, hemmoroidal ointment, exlax tablets. That's so special. All courtesy of the Florida taxpayers. Nice. Although it appears they do get charged for the indigent items if they received outside funds.

Excellent questions! With KC, I am sure it is a case of her being a professional liar. I'm sure the lady at the counter informed her that she had no money in her account, and KC went into one of her convincing spiels. "What? My parents haven't put the money in yet? Hmmm! My boys just spoke with them and they were sending a couple hundred so I could get ready for my next court appearance. It's probably just delayed or something. I'll just take these things for now and I'll check back tomorrow and see if it hasn't come in." Seems like she gets over on EVERYBODY when she first comes in contact with them. A very convincing liar she is, indeed! JMO

This is bull $h!t !!! If I go to the store and I don't have any money guess what I dont get to get what I need anyway, she is in jail for goodness sakes, but I guess that doesn't matter, she got her wish she doesn't ever have to work, she doesn't have to be a mommy, and she can still spend money that she doesn't have. UGGG, I really dont like her.

The jail charges $1.50 per day to her account.... and it goes into the red because of this.

In past orders, Anthony has purchased hot peanuts, hot and spicy corn chips and chili with beans.

Awwww, it's nice to know Casey isn't missing out on chili. Remember the fit she threw when she found out everyone had chili on Caylee's third birthday?

Indigents get free things like bras, panties, hemmoroidal ointment, exlax tablets. That's so special. All courtesy of the Florida taxpayers. Nice. Although it appears they do get charged for the indigent items if they received outside funds.
Maybe that's why they stopped? So Casey could get her freebies? (thinking out loud) Nah...I don't think they'd want to pi$$ missy off. No telling what she might do if she doesn't get fed.

BBM...I believe this is the key. If she gets outside funds, she has to pay for these items. If no outside funds, she gets them for free. The Anthony way, why pay for something when someone else will give it to you at another someones' expense.

Let's see - protect and albi for your daughter when she is accused of murdering your grand-daughter.....

But, dare to gain some weight and make the family look bad, look out.
You will suffer the consequenses.

I personally do not believe for one minute that her lack of funds right now has anything to do with her accusing her father and brother of abuse or molesting her.
I think it is her mother and father's twisted way of forcing her to loose weight and shape up.

They managed to make deposits while they weren't making payments on their home, they made deposits while they were out cruising.
The allegations have always been out there, from the get-go; with Tony L and Jesse G's interiews/depos.

As far as Baez having George looked into - bah-humbug.
Who cares??
We'll see invoices on Lee and Cindy in the coming weeks to, IMO.
They have to have something for mitigation, and that's all part of mitigation ~ Checking into the family and their background.

The loss of funds to her account is punishment for her weight gain, IMO.
As soon as she shapes up a little more, the money will return.

I'd also like to know what she was doing in past months with all of her extra shampoo and other personal items that she was doubling up on?
It was before her hair was as a long as it is now ~

I wonder if she was doing some swapping of commisary items, in exchange for something?
But, what???

I thought early on the year, when we were seeing her orders, that something was up then, and that the funds were going to be coming to an end.
It may have been around the time we heard of the foreclosure, etc?
At any rate, she was ordering double of lots of things, stocking up so to speak.

Where were those items going, and, for what I wonder???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back