2010.07.24 Nancy Grace

twall

Reaction score
Did anyone watch this show?
I was reading at AH, he said it was taped Fri. evening to air tonight.
Eleanor Odom guest hosted and Shoemaker was to be on.

Haleigh Cummings Update, Nancy Grace, July 24!
From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

LIVE from New York……….it’s SATURDAY NIGHT’S NANCY GRACE SHOW (July 24). Actually taped Friday night, that’s why you missed us.

Starring Eleanor Odom, the tough Atlanta prosecutor with a tender heart for victims and visitors in the hot seat, except for defense lawyer Mickey Sherman. But he’s tough, he can take it, a fall guy with grace who took Eleanor’s dish, in a fine guest host debut as stand-in for Nancy.
Cool, calm, collected, she delivers with aplomb, giving yours truly a honeymoon pass to break the latest artharris.com scoop on the show scheduled to air July 24 at 8 p.m.

The topic: the status of perps and plea deals in the Haleigh Cummings drug trafficking sideshow. Will Lady Justice frown on babysitter Misty Croslin, brother Tommy and ex husband Ronald Cummings, as she weeps buckets for the presumed murdered 5 year old? Tune in to find out.

more at link

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/23/haleigh-cummings-update-nancy-grace-july-24/#more-4462

Did anyone watch this show?
I was reading at AH, he said it was taped Fri. evening to air tonight.
Eleanor Odom guest hosted and Shoemaker was to be on.

Haleigh Cummings Update, Nancy Grace, July 24!
From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

LIVE from New York……….it’s SATURDAY NIGHT’S NANCY GRACE SHOW (July 24). Actually taped Friday night, that’s why you missed us.

Starring Eleanor Odom, the tough Atlanta prosecutor with a tender heart for victims and visitors in the hot seat, except for defense lawyer Mickey Sherman. But he’s tough, he can take it, a fall guy with grace who took Eleanor’s dish, in a fine guest host debut as stand-in for Nancy.
Cool, calm, collected, she delivers with aplomb, giving yours truly a honeymoon pass to break the latest artharris.com scoop on the show scheduled to air July 24 at 8 p.m.

The topic: the status of perps and plea deals in the Haleigh Cummings drug trafficking sideshow. Will Lady Justice frown on babysitter Misty Croslin, brother Tommy and ex husband Ronald Cummings, as she weeps buckets for the presumed murdered 5 year old? Tune in to find out.

more at link

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/23/haleigh-cummings-update-nancy-grace-july-24/#more-4462

Dang, I missed the 8pm show and now there are only 8 minutes left of the 10pm show. I thought I saw on the bottom of the screen that Ron was going to be do the plea deal after Misty is sentenced and that LE is hoping that this item will make Misty talk??????? When will the show be available to see. I hate to wait until 1am.

OKAY....I now have blood squirting out of my eyes!!!!

WTH did Shoemaker say? I didn't believe my own ears. I heard him answer the question of misty getting a deal and maybe getting fifteen years. He said, no way, she is looking at a mandatory 25 yr because she has crimes that demand that.

EXCUSE MOI! So did Ronald.. WTH' is Shoemaker talking about? Why didn't the host say Ronold (I hate the way people want to respect up his name) also had charges with 25 yr mandatorys. What is Shoemaker up to? Seems like he is dirtying up the water for misty and at the same time letting the rest of the public think rc didn't do anything as bad as misty did.

......grrrrrrrr...this case has got on my last nerve. Showmaker has a lot of moxey!

Dang, I missed the 8pm show and now there are only 8 minutes left of the 10pm show. I thought I saw on the bottom of the screen that Ron was going to be do the plea deal after Misty is sentenced and that LE is hoping that this item will make Misty talk??????? When will the show be available to see. I hate to wait until 1am.

Shoemaker has said rc will not be sentenced till everyone has been to court and been sentenced......grrrrrrr:furious:

I have been saying this from day one...and I'm angry that I was right. He said he has court coming up but sentencing is to be delayed...grrr:banghead:

I watched about the first 25 minutes. I had to do something else and didn't catch the rest.

It seemed to be a lot of speculation by AH. I didn't hear anything solid reported. JMHO.

Ron will testify against any of them at any time and needs to be available to do so. What a hero, isn't he?

It's a darn shame he couldn't think of anything eighteen months ago but now has loads of info to help out the State Prosecution when they need him...!

Shoemaker has said rc will not be sentenced till everyone has been to court and been sentenced......grrrrrrr:furious:

I have been saying this from day one...and I'm angry that I was right. He said he has court coming up but sentencing is to be delayed...grrr:banghead:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I had the feeling the entire time that Ron would definitely have the last word. This makes me so pizzed. Now, for those of you who still think that Ron is not being given special consideration, please raise your hand! I surely hope that Misty gets the dang message and get her head out of her butt. Which story is her attorney going with when he states that Misty has told LE all she knows? She has already crawfished away from the "Joe took Haleigh story, she claimed that she just picked it up from everyone telling her that that's probably happened".

Ron will testify against any of them at any time and needs to be available to do so. What a hero, isn't he?

It's a darn shame he couldn't think of anything eighteen months ago but now has loads of info to help out the State Prosecution when they need him...!

Yep, if he throws Misty and probably Tommy under the bus, how the heck is he going to explain why he didn't go to LE with this information. And why was he still "sleeping with the enemy"?

Misty was ready to plead but now that this has occured, Fields does not know what to do. No deal for misty and they don't expect a deal.

Whatever, Isnt The 20th of Aug when Ron is basically going to accept the plea, its not a trial? Isnt that two days before Mistys trial? Ron and Shoemaker can dream on.

:banghead: Just darted by the Art Harris site to read what he had to say about Nancy Grace Show and just have to say: I wish the heck he would stop referring to Misty as Haleigh's ex-step mother. She was never Haleigh's stepmother and will never be Haleigh's stepmother. Just blowing a bit of steam at this news.........

Yep, if he throws Misty and probably Tommy under the bus, how the heck is he going to explain why he didn't go to LE with this information. And why was he still "sleeping with the enemy"?

At the very beginning of the program, it was stated that Ron maintains to this day that he will kill whomever harmed his daughter.

My fear is...he might try to say that he was gathering evidence for HIMSELF, and he did not go to LE because he intended to "take the trash out when it's time" on his OWN. I.e., when he had enough compelling evidence against Misty, Tommy, Joe, or whomever - HE was going to mete out justice himself. Of course now that he's had time to reflect, he's going to man up and turn that information over to the court, and let them deliver justice to the guilty. After all, he has no recourse now since he will be in prison; he can't very well carry out his threat from behind bars, right?

I always figure the lawyers have a reason for everything they release to the press. That statement about Ron's continuing threat probably came from his camp. Perhaps they are setting the stage for this sort of excuse, as we know the FIRST question will be in regard to Ron withholding this information all this time. :banghead:

I missed the 10 pm show, I don't see it up on Patty's site (she has a note on her YT page that she is taking a much needed break from recording/uploading for a bit) so I am going to catch the 1 am show in a few minutes. I am glad to see coverage of the Haleigh related players back on but from the sounds of things I don't think I will like what Shoemaker had to say about his client. I will have something soft in hand to throw at the tv so I don't damage it, I see some of dd's stuffed animals laying around that will work. lol

Whatever, Isnt The 20th of Aug when Ron is basically going to accept the plea, its not a trial? Isnt that two days before Mistys trial? Ron and Shoemaker can dream on.

Yes, that is correct but the catch is Ron will not be sentenced until after Misty!

:furious:

No reason to get angry...it is not for Ron's advantage. Once the defendant is sentenced, the deal is final. No taking it back. The State could not enforce the deal. Ron would no longer have to cooperate or he could get caught in a lie and the State would have no recourse.

However, as long as Ron is not sentence, if he does not fully cooperate or they catch him in a lie....THEY CAN PULL THE DEAL.

Just because Shoemaker says that everyone else will be sentenced before Ron does not make it true. I would not be surprised if Misty and Tommy's sentencing are dragged out also. Just like Ron, as long as they have not been sentenced, they can be pressured to cooperate with the threat of the SA going for the maximum sentence.

Odem was a great host, a nice change. I just wish she would have called Shoemaker on the sentencing of misty and asked why does ron get the tough charges knocked out and misty doesn't?

Also they said Tommy will get charged on Possession (at the bus stop). I have yet to see anyone charged with possession in those files. So it seems that Showmaker is leading the band with this sentencing propoganda.

Why haven't we seen any tommy tapes on his drug arrest? There has to be a very good reason and I suspect it wasn't a real strong case.

At the very beginning of the program, it was stated that Ron maintains to this day that he will kill whomever harmed his daughter.
My fear is...he might try to say that he was gathering evidence for HIMSELF, and he did not go to LE because he intended to "take the trash out when it's time" on his OWN. I.e., when he had enough compelling evidence against Misty, Tommy, Joe, or whomever - HE was going to mete out justice himself. Of course now that he's had time to reflect, he's going to man up and turn that information over to the court, and let them deliver justice to the guilty. After all, he has no recourse now since he will be in prison; he can't very well carry out his threat from behind bars, right?

I always figure the lawyers have a reason for everything they release to the press. That statement about Ron's continuing threat probably came from his camp. Perhaps they are setting the stage for this sort of excuse, as we know the FIRST question will be in regard to Ron withholding this information all this time. :banghead:

I hope that Ron is one day charged with witness intimidation and threats. If Shoemaker ever repeats Ron intent, I hope they charge him also.

As far as Ron using as an excuse a plot to murder someone, I don't think even Ron is that dumb. But if he does, CHARGE HIM.

I cannot believe that CNN keeps repeating Ron's threats. Because clearly every time Ron says that, he is threatening Misty and/or Tommy to keep their mouth shuts. It is so obvious it is pathetic.

If Ron was not involved, why does he keep sending threats?

Just the opinions I can state out loud.

I am all for all of the primetime players going to prison but I am furious that rc seems to come out of every darn arrest smelling the rose he isn't. They were talking about the PSI again and how the judge will way all the previous charges and priors and take into consideration their life backgrounds, etc. along the way....that is where AS has the advantage with the letter and this is where Haleigh's story will be played.

The talking head defense lawyers must not be up to speed on FL mm sentencing laws.
One said "it's not like it's heroin, it's script pills" referring to the long sentence. Hello-some of those script pills are synthetic heroin! I think he was born yesterday, geesh!

AH said Misty may not plead out, this according to Fields since he got word of Ron's deal.

This could get interesting.

JMO

I wonder what is going on with NG? It is really odd to tape a show on Fri. night to air Sat. night. I hope everything is ok with her and her family.

Schiavo got it wrong AGAIN. She said Crystal lives 40 miles away. Why do they continually let her have produce the show? So many mistakes....:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back