Terri was wearing gym clothes when Kaine got home - source link

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
I'm posting this here because a number of people spent quite a bit of time trying to find it, and it ended up being a very obscure reference link, that I only found by going through Google cache (and a lot of hoops!!!).

This confirms that Kaine said that Terri was wearing her gym clothes when he got home from work on June 4.

01:03:36 >> You said terri was home.
01:03:38 What was her demeanor?
01:03:39 >> She was working on her laptop when I got home.
01:03:42 Nothing out of the ordinary.
01:03:43 >> She had on the same clothes as earlier in the day?
01:03:45 >> Yeah.
01:03:46 She had gone to the gym, i believe, prior in the day and she still had her gym clothes on.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/hln_news/5100/HLN/Friday_July_9_2010/250687/

Thanks for that. So, no shower -- instead she's on the internet posting photos of Kyron. Unless she never worked out and there was no need for a shower? Most folks shower after a workout -- if not at home, then at the gym.

Just my opinion of course -- but I think the gym was just a ruse to pump up her alibi.

MOOOOOO

Mel

Thanks for that. So, no shower -- instead she's on the internet posting photos of Kyron. Unless she never worked out and there was no need for a shower? Most folks shower after a workout -- if not at home, then at the gym.

Just my opinion of course -- but I think the gym was just a ruse to pump up her alibi.

MOOOOOO

Mel

She could have showered and put the same gym clothes back on, other dirty gym clothes on, or fresh clean gym clothes on. She could have put them on at the gym. She could have come home and put on other gym clothes. All we know is that she had on some kinda gym clothes when Kaine got home.

:)

She could have showered and put the same gym clothes back on, other dirty gym clothes on, or fresh clean gym clothes on. She could have put them on at the gym. She could have come home and put on other gym clothes. All we know is that she had on some kinda gym clothes when Kaine got home.

:)
bbm
Actually, the question and answer were:

01:03:43 >> She had on the same clothes as earlier in the day?
01:03:45 >> Yeah.
01:03:46 She had gone to the gym, i believe, prior in the day and she still had her gym clothes on.

That doesn't sound to me like she just happened to have any random gym clothes on. I really can't imagine someone showering and then putting their used gym clothes back on, ones that had the same sweat they just went to the trouble to shower off.

Could she have several sets of similar outfits? Or similar enough that Kaine might have been mistaken about them. One gray t-shirt looks much like another gray t-shirt, for example. He may not have had much reason to pay attention to what she was wearing in the morning before it was known that Kyron would go missing.

I guess I'm wondering if it is known that she wore the same clothes she had earlier in the day because she said so, because Kaine thought so based on what he remembered or because her clothing could be verified based on photographs she or other people took at school, security cam footage or witness statements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back