Levi Page Show 9 PM ET 7/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Hank and Lisa so destitute and familiar with system that its easier for them in jail?

To add does that protect them in any way from answering any questions in Haleigh's case?

For instance automatic lawyer?

question, they just said on ng the 25 yr charges may be dropped and RC may be charged only with 2 15 year charges. Are the 15 yr sentences mandatory minimum? It was also stated that that his sentence wont be confirmed until Misty is sentenced 3 days later if I heard that correctly.

Sorry if this has been asked already. But on the 15 yr sentence is that mandatory and can it be run concurrently and time served be applied?

Thanks Levi and your guests for continuing to keep Haleigh in the news.

1. Please confirm if Jerry Santos had been polygraphed and passed it. Is there another witness besides he and his gf that saw the incident?
2. Ron has said he dropped Haleigh at the bus stop at 8:00am on the 9th of Feb. True? Why can't LE confirm it?
3. Misty has said they drove to Welatka, changed Haleigh and misty walked her into the classroom. Why can't that be confirmed?
4. Why have we never heard from the school/teacher of Haleigh? Why were the empolyees of PDM hushed?
5. Has there been any confirmation that rc drove Haleigh home from the bus stop on Feb 9?

If none of these questions have been confirmed, why not? I do not see the point in LE keeping every single thing sealed. It would benefit them to get something out there. I think they played this all wrong.

If they wanted to put pressure on, then release information and the media will pound the perps to no end.

Ron hates to be talked about and cannot be alone EVER. He would crack. So what do they do? They put him in GP.

Misty would talk around people and they lock her up where she can't. misty has acclimated and the more people in her family are in jail, the better she feels. She would not like it if she were the only one. The arrest of her parents is more of a comfort for her than a stress.

Why don't you have the nieghbors of 200 Green Lane and 204 Green Lane as Guests?

question, they just said on ng the 25 yr charges may be dropped and RC may be charged only with 2 15 year charges. Are the 15 yr sentences mandatory minimum? It was also stated that that his sentence wont be confirmed until Misty is sentenced 3 days later if I heard that correctly.

Sorry if this has been asked already. But on the 15 yr sentence is that mandatory and can it be run concurrently and time served be applied?

I can try to answer you as the best I know. The judge has total discretion if the sentences runs concurrently or consecutively. Looking at Putnam County records, the judge chooses concurrently, as many do, except in the heinous of crimes.

Yes, it is mandatory, they get the minimum in sentencing when it is mandatory...not too much option for judge. There is an exception though and that is if the State chooses to ask the judge for leniency and the records and information support it.

can you please find out what is happening with Tommy? Were his parents at Ron's hearing because of him, or for Misty? Also, about his alegations.... does LE really suspect him, or are they just trying to scare him? Also, can you get a straight up answer from somebody, anybody, on who LE actually does suspect? Are they still going with multiple suspects? I know these questions are danged near impossible, but THANK YOU, for putting forth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie