Mother 'runs over new daughter-in-law on way to honeymoon'

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Mother 'runs over new daughter-in-law on way to honeymoon'

An Illinois woman reportedly ran over her new daughter-in-law when she was on her way to her honeymoon.

Courier News Online says family and friends celebrated the marriage of Steve and Kim Stillwell in Sheridan outside Chicago last Saturday.

But on Sunday the bride was rushed to the local hospital with torn muscles and internal bleeding after being run over by her mother-in-law Georgia. She was only allowed home on Wednesday.

The incident allegedly happened after the newlyweds went to pick up their children from Georgia's house before heading off on honeymoon.

Steve Stillwell started having an argument with his mother, who then drove off with a child's car seat still in her car.

Kim gave chase gave chase, caught up with Georgia, they talked, and, according to Sandwich Police Chief Rick Olson, Georgia then drove away as Kim was leaning through the window.

She was dragged behind the car for 25 yards.

Kim says she is angry that no charges have been filed against her mother-in-law.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1047394.html?menu=news.quirkies

I have the best mother in law situation. She was in Germany until just a few years ago and now lives in another state. We had thought at one time that she'd be living with us and we actually built her a mother-in-law suite into our home, but Texas summers are too harsh and she decided on another state.

i guess she thought she'd save her son the trouble of killing her when she got pregnant.

deputylinda said:
i guess she thought she'd save her son the trouble of killing her when she got pregnant.

Linda, I think you've been working too hard and you need a few days off. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

deputylinda said:

LOL.. this is hilarious in a sad, sick, twisted kinda way... I love it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back