Levi Page Show 7/27 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask about the weeklong hoopla about this big presser and why it fizzled, no questions answered , nada, why would they do that??

Saying sometimes they take high profile cases to the Grand Jury because of all the attention on the case and they just want to be very careful. (My words, not hers)

Didn't allow questions in the presser today because they knew they weren't going to answer and they probably didn't want to answer the questions they knew media had.

? What's keeping them for making an arrest.....I think we'd all like to know that one!! Even Stacy is getting frustrated ~ I guess its universal.

Lori. Why can't they arrest and charge her with obstructing justice. If they had her in more jail wouldn't that increase the pressure?

Stacy; Based on info released to the media...past time, some action should be taken. Press conference big disappointment.

Stacy; DeDe is the ace of spades....she is the key. This woman knows everything IMO. Tampering evidence, obstruction of justice, poss prison time which they will use against DD to tell what she knows.

Stacy; it wouldn't shock her is she had him hidden....best case scenario but least likely.

Oh, now she said it was the least likely? I dunno. I don't think DS knows exactly what happened. Not after all of this? But maybe.

I just want to find Kyron!!!!!!

Stacy; statistics on the bases of statistics chances are 'no' but in this case % of him being alive little higher than the norm.

The precentage of him being alive is higher than normol, but probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member