TX - Man Charged with Sexual Abuse of an Infant

Stupid question but what is "Super" sexual abuse as opposed to sexual abuse/assault? TIA for explaining.

Stupid question but what is "Super" sexual abuse as opposed to sexual abuse/assault? TIA for explaining.

I was going to ask the same thing...I wonder if it's because it was so opportunistic. I mean, the mom was in the shower. This guy was just waiting for the right moment :sick:

Is ''super'' the new word for ''gross'' (as in negligence etc) ?

One day some bubba will wait for this man to take a shower (now that will be fun)

I was hoping someone could tell me????

HOUSTON - A Harris County man is being held on $100,000 bond on accusations he sexually assaulted a 1-year-old child.

Steven Perez was charged with super sexual abuse of a child on July 16.

From Lovejac's link above. Just getting the perps name in the thread.

Gross - just gross. I couldn't read the article, as I'm just about off to bed. But the thought makes me sick. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Any word on if the baby is okay?

Night all --

Mel

From Lovejac's link-the perp's offense was in RI and it stated he was a recidivist offender.

So, I am willing to bet he has juvenile records as well...the million dollar question is was he registered in TX???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back