Not open for further replies.

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Today's current news from the mainstream media

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please snip 10% of the article to comply with copyright regulations.

100614_kyron_horman_eating.jpg

Kyron Horman's stepmother Terri Horman claims that the firestorm surrounding her makes it nearly impossible for her attorneys to respond to her husband's request for a divorce - but she also says she doesn't plan to fight the divorce.

PICTURES: Kyron Horman Missing: New Photos

Terri Horman's attorney, Peter Bunch, filed a motion for abatement to delay the divorce proceedings claiming that "intense scrutiny" by law enforcement and media prevent her lawyer from handling the divorce in an "effective and orderly fashion."

If the judge grants the motion it would temporarily halt any child custody decisions or investigations into her finances.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20012057-504083.html

WW: Kaine, people wonder if you feel badly for having brought Terri into the mix in the first place.

Kaine Horman: Every day.

How does that play out in your mind?

Kaine Horman: I feel responsible. I feel guilty. It’s my job to protect him, it’s my job to be there for him. I was there for him and someone got past and got him on my watch. I’m very upset about it, I’m very emotional about it. It’s not right. It shouldn’t have happened. We all trusted her. I feel partly responsible. I in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. … I’m not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it. And I wish there was anything I could do to change places with him in any way, shape or form. My life to get him back, it doesn’t matter. I would do anything, I would give anything, and I always would. Up to this point I have always been there in that capacity. Anything bad that happens to him, I wish I could shoulder it for him, [that] I could take it away from him. I wish it would come to me instead of him. It just didn’t go that way this time, and I really wish it would have.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...nes-feelings-about-decision-to-marry-stepmom/

Terri Moulton Horman wants court to order estranged husband to pay attorney fees
Published: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 5:05 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 5:30 PM

Terri Moulton Horman wants her estranged husband to pay her attorney fees, according to a motion her divorce attorney filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court today.

Attorney Peter Bunch was responding to Kaine Horman's motion last week to have the court order Terri Horman to show where she obtained the money to pay her attorney.

Bunch also writes that Terri Horman did not borrow money or use any marital funds to pay Houze, and does not now, and will not in the future, contend that any money paid to Houze is a marital liability.

Lastly, he says Kaine Horman should be required to pay Terri Horman's attorney fees and costs in the divorce proceeding.

Bunch asks the court to dismiss Kaine Horman's request to order Terri Horman to show cause why she shouldn't be forced to disclose how she obtained the money for her lawyer.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_moulton_horman_wants_cou.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain