Terri Broke Up Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd blame my cheating spouse more than the other woman. (I'd still resent her and probably want to gouge her eyes out though.)

Also, hasn't Kaine said that he and DY weren't "together" at that time anyway? They were only living together, not as a married couple.

However, Kaine told Dateline that he and Desiree’s marriage had already crumbled when his relationship with Terri began.

Same article

He Said, She Said

I think I would say that is fair. We sometimes perceive things different than our ex's. MOO

Does Kaine/Desiree's marriage and break-up have something to do with Kyron's disappearance? How many years ago was that?

Exactly. People break up for many different reason, and if its not meant to be, it just isn't. One in every two marriages break up, and usually theres drama. Desiree and Kaine were meant to be together to make Kyron, and he was meant to his daughter with Terri, if anything I am sure that Kaine has a lot of guilt for bringing this woman into their lives, sometimes life really slaps you in the face. But no matter what, no one deserves to have a missing boy and an uncooperative step mother, who was last seen with the child.

jmo

Knock it off. This poster has a thread started. This was discussed in the Dateline thread. But out of courtesy to this poster I'm leaving the thread. If you wish not to participate you may pass right on by this thread. As a MOD in this forum I decided it stays as long as the discussion is civilized. The rudeness against other posters is gong to earn some people a TO.

Does Kaine/Desiree's marriage and break-up have something to do with Kyron's disappearance? How many years ago was that?

I only think it has bearing insofar as Desiree's belief that TH broke up her marriage influences her current opinions about Terri. For instance, if Kaine told Terri that he and Desiree were broken up, then Terri would tell that particular story to her friends and would not understand or believe that she'd broken up the marriage. From Desiree's point of view, however, Terri is a homewrecker and she's lying about it, and Desiree is using this type of example as proof of Terri's guilt (she's a liar, etc.).

But what if, in this case, Terri is telling the truth as she knows it? How many other instances throughout the years might there be? Is it possible that Desiree's personal dislike of Terri, from the very beginning, is influencing her opinions about Terri now and with regard to this case?

I don't think all the gory details need to be shared, but things like this are, unfortunately, relevant, IMHO.

Personally, I'd blame my cheating spouse more than the other woman. (I'd still resent her and probably want to gouge her eyes out though.)

Also, hasn't Kaine said that he and DY weren't "together" at that time anyway? They were only living together, not as a married couple.

I'm not pointing the finger at Kaine, but is it at all possible that he was cheating on Terri and it is what caused her to attempt the MFH and do whatever she may have done with Kyron?

Another possibility: Because Terri was once the mistress she could be paranoid that Kaine could have been cheating on her?

My heart goes out to Desiree as the mother of Kyron but I really don't believe someone can steal a spouse away if they really don't want to cheat.

Imo, she should be blaming Kaine solely for he is the one that broke his wedding vows and Terri couldn't have gotten to first base if Kaine didn't want to play ball in the first place.

IMO

I don't really think it is fair to place the blame on Terri alone. At the very least Kaine participated consented to an affair with her and unless Kaine or Terri tell us who hit on who we can't really say. Not saying Desiree doesn't know also but people's interpretations can vary with the number of people. My husband and I met 2 days after his wife kicked him out. She has said all along that we were having an affair but we weren't. He was just done with her kicking him out every time she got mad. He walked and didn't look back. I'm not saying Desiree is wrong because I had a cheating ex for years. I never blamed it on the women. Most times they didn't even know he was married. It is possible that Terri is one ofthose women who prey on another woman's man but let's face it....I can't go 'steal' Brad from Angelina can I?

My heart goes out to Desiree as the mother of Kyron but I really don't believe someone can steal a spouse away if they really don't want to cheat.

Imo, she should be blaming Kaine solely for he is the one that broke his wedding vows and Terri couldn't have gotten to first base if Kaine didn't want to play ball in the first place.

IMO

This is all true, and now Desiree scored a nice husband it seems, who I hear is a Detective? So it seems that they all moved on. But I wonder if maybe Terri had some jealousy issues over Desiree, because she is very pretty, and Terri kinda let herself go it seems, I am not putting her down, but a womans appearance is very important to her, and she could have been threatened by Desiree on some level, I mean Desiree plays a role in the last day Kyron is seen, because Terri was emailing her, and these emails seemed off from her usual ones, I dont know. I think this goes to a deeper routed long existing issue.

IMO this was suspected & discussed early on here as not many of us were buying the "happy blended families" story.
As much as I love gossip (bein' honest) I'm not interested in this as all I want to know is :WHERE IS KYRON?

Once I get that answer (& a hopefully an alive Kyron is found)then will I gleefully roast people over the coals,kwim?

I've been in Desiree's shoes, having a man cheat on me while I was pregnant. Of course I blame him but I sure don't think highly of a woman who is willing to be part of that. I don't care if the marriage was already over. It isn't over until they live apart and papers are filed. Until then it is cheating. As a woman I can't see doing that to another woman in a very vulnerable time of her life. They both behaved badly. He should have had more respect for his pregnant wife and she she have had more respect for herself. There are plenty of single guys running around. I don't care what kind of sob story he gives you, if he's still under the same roof they are married.
To me it just shows that she didn't care about anything other then getting what she wanted, no matter who gets hurt. And it shows that Kaine can be very insenstive and thoughtless. No doubt Terri got a taste of her own medicine when her marriage began to have problems. If he wasn't cheating on her she had every reason to be paranoid that he would because he already had shown his true colors. Poor Kyron, what a mess he came into.

Everyone has a story. Kaine wanted Terri, and he got her. Hope it was all worth it! This is why I sympathize with Kaine, because he really got a major dose of karma, that I would never wish on anyone. I hope he takes a deep closer look at his life now, and does something super positive with his life, well, as much as he can, but I can see him taking a Marc Klaas route.

Where can I find a list of what abbreviations mean? For example, MSM. I know there was one but I can't locate it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have some questions for you great sleuth-ers here...and then an opinion.

Wasn't it a friend of Terri's who told media that Terri was a dear friend of Desiree who stepped in out of the goodness of her heart when Desiree became ill...just as a babysitter to her child? Do we know what "friend" was the source of that story?

Why was THAT Terri-as-Heroine story circulated? Why did anyone think it was "necessary?"

As far as"blame"...it does take two, but now we have learned that at least one man is saying that Terri exhibited very aggressive sexual behavior toward him at what seems to me a very strangely inappropriate time. "Sext-ing" to me ..if you are the originator...is a far more predatory way to begin a relationship.

Do we know if any sexual offers were made to the gardener?

As for my opinion, I'm thinking about Desiree now. Maybe Kaine thought their marriage was over...but she felt Terri took him from her and her baby. Then, she has the terrible bad luck to have a life threatening illness and has to give the woman who has her husband...her baby.

When she's well, she has to face that her baby, probably the only child she will ever have...is bonded in that household. So she sacrifices for his stability.

Now her child is missing and again, this same woman is the main suspect.

I don't know how Desiree bears this.

I've been in Desiree's shoes, having a man cheat on me while I was pregnant. Of course I blame him but I sure don't think highly of a woman who is willing to be part of that. I don't care if the marriage was already over. It isn't over until they live apart and papers are filed. Until then it is cheating. As a woman I can't see doing that to another woman in a very vulnerable time of her life. They both behaved badly. He should have had more respect for his pregnant wife and she she have had more respect for herself. There are plenty of single guys running around. I don't care what kind of sob story he gives you, if he's still under the same roof they are married.
To me it just shows that she didn't care about anything other then getting what she wanted, no matter who gets hurt. And it shows that Kaine can be very insenstive and thoughtless. No doubt Terri got a taste of her own medicine when her marriage began to have problems. If he wasn't cheating on her she had every reason to be paranoid that he would because he already had shown his true colors. Poor Kyron, what a mess he came into.

If I remember right they had reached the point of divorce before she got pregnant with Kyron. Then they gave it one last try. We don't really know at what point Kaine started seeing Terri. My guess is Kaine wasn't really into 'one last try' and Desiree put more effort into it. I don't think both partners in any divorce are ready at the same time. We all have a limit to what we can put up with. It may have been over for Kaine sooner than Desiree and she just couldn't accept it.

This is all true, and now Desiree scored a nice husband it seems, who I hear is a Detective? So it seems that they all moved on. But I wonder if maybe Terri had some jealousy issues over Desiree, because she is very pretty, and Terri kinda let herself go it seems, I am not putting her down, but a womans appearance is very important to her, and she could have been threatened by Desiree on some level, I mean Desiree plays a role in the last day Kyron is seen, because Terri was emailing her, and these emails seemed off from her usual ones, I dont know. I think this goes to a deeper routed long existing issue.

It does take two to tango and when married, the married partner has the decision to go or not; plain and simple.

In photos of Terri before Kyron went missing, I find Terri to be an attractive woman, and is some ways resembles Desiree. Now I am not talking about the body building day photos, just the couple of photos that are out there with Terri, Kaine, Kyron, Terri's son and Baby K, and a photo of Terri with the baby in the background at a park of some kind.

If only the family had released photos of Terri and Kryon together, but they basically never did.

Can we tone down the anti-Kaine sentiment here? I feel like some people are stopping just short of saying "he got what he deserved" when discussing the cheating on a pregnant woman. Yes, he's had bad behavior in the past. That in NO WAY justifies the blow he's been dealt with the loss of his son. He is a victim, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23