TH Facts as reported by MSM **LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION**

goatman

-FYI: I'm a female
Reaction score
There has been a lot said about TH in various press releases...and I am getting quite confused. I thought we could list everything that has been said about her so far. Yes, I know there is a reference thread, but I thought one specific to TH (especially because of all the interest in her) would be wise.

Please list what what said, who said it, and link to the MSM.

NO rumors or speculation. Just what we know and how we know it about TH.

ETA:In using the word rumor I mean things such as comments on a news article, unverified websites, or personal speculation. If someone has stated it as fact in MSM, please post it.

Thank You

(PS Mods this is my first thread so if I messed something up, please let me know or delete).

Unless you limit the quotes only to what LE has said or an official connected directly to the case (like the DA), everything else is, by definition, a 'rumor/speculation.'

Media reports/stories are not facts. The info media publishes cannot, for instance, be used as evidence in a court of law.

Unless you limit the quotes only to what LE has said or an official connected directly to the case (like the DA), everything else is, by definition, a 'rumor/speculation.'

Media reports/stories are not facts. The info media publishes cannot, for instance, be used as evidence in a court of law.

I have edited my post to clarify my meaning of rumor. Please let me know if that is not clear.

The original poster did a nice job defining topic of thread per WS TOS. Information we've learned about Terri with linking how/where it was learned. Fortunately, this is a forum not a court of law. :)

Myself, I'm kind of interested to see what we think we've learned about Terri through our various sources. I expect, in this case, there will likely be conflicting stories that could be linked - for example, early stories with inaccuracies. It will be interesting to study them a bit. JHMO

During the sleuthing process here at WS rumor is anything that is alleged and not backed up in MSM. It comes from people on blogs, or comments below news articles. Rumor is information is not sourced. While we don't always know where MSM is getting their information, it is standard for mainstream media to source their stories. Some are better than others at doing this and we have to believe what we believe and discount anything we feel may not be properly sourced.

Speculation is what we do, or what you read or hear on talk shows. It is what we believe or how experts such as lawyers and talking heads interpret the news as it breaks.

At the present time for purposes of sleuthing we consider what MSM determines to be fact at least for now. Now that can change depending on evolving news. But for purposes of this thread it appears the author wished to try to get some MSM reports down in one place to be used for sleuthing.

Carry on peeps.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
ETA: I copied and pasted only the parts pertaining to Terri from the Oregon Live link above

Friday, June 4
8:00 a.m. Terri Moulton Horman arrives (at Skyline Elem.) shortly afterward (8:00 a.m.) with her stepson, Kyron.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

1:21 p.m. Terri Horman posts photos of Kyron at the science fair on her Facebook page.

3:30 p.m. Terri Horman goes to meet the school bus and discovers that Kyron has been absent all day. (Kaine Horman went with her to meet the bus, a fact that emerges during a television interview on June 25.)

Sunday, June 6
8.58 a.m. Terri Moulton Horman posts on Facebook to say she has ordered missing-person fliers: "I ordered 1000 fliers, they will be coming to our house. I will let people know when they are here and we can go from there. Thank you everyone."

Wednesday, June 9
Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

Friday, June 11
1 p.m. Terri appears with family at a news conference.

Saturday, June 26

5:17 p.m. The first of two 9-1-1 calls were made from the Horman residence off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. The first call came in as a "threat" call. A sheriff's deputy responded.

11:39 p.m. A second call was made from the Horman residence. This call has been classified a "custody" issue.

Monday, June 28
Later that afternoon Approached at her home in Northwest Portland by The Oregonian, Terri Horman denied a report by KPTV 12/Fox TV news that her husband and daughter had moved out. "Everything's good," she said, giving a thumbs up. "We heard that rumor. It's just a rumor that needs to be squelched. Everything's fine."

5:52 p.m. Kaine Horman, Desiree & Tony Young ask the Multnomah County Sheriff’s office to release a statement stating they were cooperating with the investigation. Step-mom Terri Horman’s name was absent from the statement.

Wednesday, June 30

Terri Horman slipped past the crowd of reporters at the foot of her driveway and returned home at about 5:30 p.m., with prominent Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze in tow. Houze stayed at the home for about an hour and later confirmed he was representing Terri.

Monday, July 12
Criminal defense attorney, Stephen Houze, notifies the court that Terri Horman will not contest her husband's restraining order or his push to force her out of their Portland home.

Friday, July 16
1:30 p.m. In an out of court settlement, Terri Horman agrees to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. She immediately left for Roseburg, where her parents have a home. Her attorney sent employees to move items out of the house for her.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Friday, June 4
8:00 a.m. Terri Moulton Horman arrives (at Skyline Elem.) shortly afterward (8:00 a.m.) with her stepson, Kyron.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

1:21 p.m. Terri Horman posts photos of Kyron at the science fair on her Facebook page.

3:30 p.m. Terri Horman goes to meet the school bus and discovers that Kyron has been absent all day. (Kaine Horman went with her to meet the bus, a fact that emerges during a television interview on June 25.)

Sunday, June 6
8.58 a.m. Terri Moulton Horman posts on Facebook to say she has ordered missing-person fliers: "I ordered 1000 fliers, they will be coming to our house. I will let people know when they are here and we can go from there. Thank you everyone."

Wednesday, June 9
Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

Friday, June 11
1 p.m. Terri appears with family at a news conference.

Saturday, June 26

5:17 p.m. The first of two 9-1-1 calls were made from the Horman residence off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. The first call came in as a "threat" call. A sheriff's deputy responded.

11:39 p.m. A second call was made from the Horman residence. This call has been classified a "custody" issue.

Monday, June 28
Later that afternoon Approached at her home in Northwest Portland by The Oregonian, Terri Horman denied a report by KPTV 12/Fox TV news that her husband and daughter had moved out. "Everything's good," she said, giving a thumbs up. "We heard that rumor. It's just a rumor that needs to be squelched. Everything's fine."

5:52 p.m. Kaine Horman, Desiree & Tony Young ask the Multnomah County Sheriff’s office to release a statement stating they were cooperating with the investigation. Step-mom Terri Horman’s name was absent from the statement.

Wednesday, June 30

Terri Horman slipped past the crowd of reporters at the foot of her driveway and returned home at about 5:30 p.m., with prominent Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze in tow. Houze stayed at the home for about an hour and later confirmed he was representing Terri.

Monday, July 12
Criminal defense attorney, Stephen Houze, notifies the court that Terri Horman will not contest her husband's restraining order or his push to force her out of their Portland home.

Friday, July 16
1:30 p.m. In an out of court settlement, Terri Horman agrees to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. She immediately left for Roseburg, where her parents have a home. Her attorney sent employees to move items out of the house for her.

Thank you so much for all your input! Quick question, is this all from the oregonlive site? If there are more please post them (for future reference).

Again thank you soo much.:dance:

http://www.katu.com/news/99151549.html

Friday, June 4

Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning

Between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and (claims she*) can prove it.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

ETA: *

http://www.katu.com/news/99151549.html

Friday, June 4

Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning

Between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

I think it's important to note that she claimed she can prove it but I've yet so see the proof and it wasn't stated that MSM has seen it either to my knowledge...Please correct me if I'm mistaken...

we know that KH filed for divorce and requested sole custody of the children pending a parenting plan- and asked that both parties pay their own legal costs related to the divorce unless she contests it...in which case she would pay both parties costs...divorce docs are posted under article from this link...

and that he took a restraining order against her when taking the baby, claiming there was a plot to murder him and that she had been sexting someone he knew from high school beginning shortly after the divorce petition...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24229769.pdf

Does anyone have the direct quote on Terri's fb page when she said something about not to believe the media and how things are not as they appear?

Is this a discussion thread? I think it would be useful to JUST list the facts for reference and leave the discussion out...what do you guys think??

Woahhhhhhhh no blogs without permission. Credible facts. LIST only thanks.

Woahhhhhhhh no blogs without permission. Credible facts. LIST only thanks.

BUMP no blogs thank you Terri's FB is now private. If you want to discuss something on it from when it was open you must go to her threads here, and link to that discussion where it was mentioned. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back