2010.07.31 - Why are they searching DDS' relatives' properties?

wondering1

Former Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this was posted already. I haven't read everything new in this thread

sbm

KGW has learned invesitgators are busy trying to determine what - if anything - a friend of his step-mother's knows about what happened to him.

Sources - including people who have spoken with investigators - tell KGW that DeDe Speicher was cooperating more now after an appeal from Kyron's parents that she be more forthcoming.

However, investigators believe that she has still has not told them everything she knows.

KGW has learned that investigators have conducted several searches related to Speicher, including of property belonging to relatives of hers. They have also spoken with people who were in contact with her the day Kyron disappeared.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Reward-missing-Portland--Kyron-Horman-up-to-50000-99349594.html

Apologies if this was posted already. I haven't read everything new in this thread

sbm

KGW has learned invesitgators are busy trying to determine what - if anything - a friend of his step-mother's knows about what happened to him.

Sources - including people who have spoken with investigators - tell KGW that DeDe Speicher was cooperating more now after an appeal from Kyron's parents that she be more forthcoming.

However, investigators believe that she has still has not told them everything she knows.

KGW has learned that investigators have conducted several searches related to Speicher, including of property belonging to relatives of hers. They have also spoken with people who were in contact with her the day Kyron disappeared.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Reward-missing-Portland--Kyron-Horman-up-to-50000-99349594.html

Okay wait. Whoa. Searching property of her relatives??

I wonder if that's with search warrants.

This needed its own thread.

I can't imagine why DDS' relatives would be searched? I mean, they didn't even search TH's relatives, right? What's the deal?

"However, investigators believe that she has still has not told them everything she knows." Meaning Dede.

From the article above. Interesting.....

This is driving me crazy for some reason. What is going on here? I'm so dang clueless and usually I have SOME theory, even if it's out there!!!

How many people are involved and what happened to M. Cook? He got very quiet. I'm glad Dede is cooperating although it appears she is not totally cooperating according to this article. I want to know now................. What happened to Kyron.

This needed its own thread.

I can't imagine why DDS' relatives would be searched? I mean, they didn't even search TH's relatives, right? What's the deal?

Hi Kimster, I don't know but I do recall reading someone in her family owns a landscaping or Tree Service business.. ..I even commented about the similarites between Haleigh Cummings case and Kyrons case...Wonder IF this is the relative/s they are speaking of?JMO

This is driving me crazy for some reason. What is going on here? I'm so dang clueless and usually I have SOME theory, even if it's out there!!!

Thank you for the thread, Kim! It's hitting me the same way, really throwing me for ideas. What the heck are they searching her relatives' properties for? Do they think Terri may have buried Kyron on Dede's relatives' proprerties? Have stashed Kyron with a relative of Dede? From what Kaine said, Terri and Dede only saw each other about every 6 months.

Oh heck. I'm lost on this one.

If they are searching the relative's properties, maybe they are looking for Kyron or evidence he has been there. This is most likely if it was unlikely that Kyron had ever been to one of DeDe's relative's properties.

Anyone know how far away these relatives live from Portland? I recall reading DeDe's father is a deputy sheriff in another county.... Wonder If the relatives live in that area and how far away that county is from Portland..

There is something else that is bugging me about DDS. Whenever a person is named in a case, they hide their social network accounts. Why is her Twitter still open, I wonder? Something is very hinky here.

Kaine only thinks he knows how often Terri saw Dee Dee. I've come to the conclusion that he really didn't have much of a clue what was really going on. He only knew what Terri told him, and I've come to see her as not a very open and honest person. MOO

From what Kaine said, Terri and Dede only saw each other about every 6 months.

TH and DeDe could have seen each other more often than that, and KH didn't know about it. Don't they go to the same gym? TH could do anything she wanted while Kyron was at school. If KH called her, she could have told him she was where she wasn't anytime, too. This is especially easy to do when one is not taking kids who can talk with them everywhere they go.

There is something else that is bugging me about DDS. Whenever a person is named in a case, they hide their social network accounts. Why is her Twitter still open, I wonder? Something is very hinky here.

I'll tell ya what's hinky - that they always publish this stuff just when I'm getting ready to go to bed! They know it'll keep me up thinking about it!!!!

;)

I know BeanE. I've never seen a case where the news comes out at night like on this one.
Very strange news cycle.

If they got these search warrants after her GJ appearance, I'm going to assume she must not have agreed to answer questions.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back