Winged cat from hell.

blueclouds said:
A cat "from hell" has been put to death after villagers realized it had been born with wings. Journalists confirmed this upon seeing the decaying body.
PICTURE INCLUDED

Sufferin' cat's *advertiser censored*! That's bizarre!

I'm sure that cat belonged to the "bat child' who is frequently on the cover of the weekly world news.

Stupid people! why bother putting something to death that has 9 lives??...

BirdieBoo said:
I'm sure that cat belonged to the "bat child' who is frequently on the cover of the weekly world news.

But of course. What the villagers should do is gang up on that drunk who drowned the cat. They might have made a small fortune selling the picture and story to the Nat'l Enquirer.

BirdieBoo said:
"Bat boy" makes at least two covers on that rag. Usually something like his touch will cure people of terminal illness or that he had a steamy one night stand with Britney Spears. :eek:

Hmm is it just me, or is that the exact same picture in the article purportedly from 2004 as is in the other linked article (picture labeled Manchester Winged Cat (1960s) about halfway down the article on the right hand side).

Edit: the photo in the newspaper article looks like its been photocopied or altered from the original to look different.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back