TX TX - Richard Clark, 22, Temple, 7 Aug 1992

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 413DMTX

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/413dmtx.html

Richard Victor Clark II
Missing since August 7, 1992 from Temple, Bell County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: October 8, 1970
Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'0"; 170 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown straight hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars, Tattoos: He has light freckles and a small tattoo on his left shoulder that might be a cross.
Dentals: His two front teeth have been knocked out and replaced.
Other: Fingerprints are available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
On August 7, 1992, Richard called his mother from a pay phone and asked her to pick him up because he was in danger. His mother and sister went to get him and when they arrived the phone was off the hook. Richard has not been seen since that time. Foul play is feared.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Bell County Sheriff Department
254-634-1663

NCIC Number: M-639857827
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case

http://www.find-missing-children.org/Posters/poster294.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/rvclark.html

I can not find Richard listed in NamUs at this time.

Richard has been missing 18 years today.

Attachments

• clarkr.jpg
    clarkr.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
Some of his teeth had been knocked out before plus that disturbing phone call, I wonder if he was involved with some shady people. It sounds like a pretty obvious case of foul play to me, sadly.

Bumping for Richard,

Do we know anything about Richard's family background? The circumstances of the phone call? How far did Richard live from where he called? What was he doing that day? Very sad case likely of foul play.

Satch

He called from a Pay Phone yet they mention that his phone at this apartment was off the hook. this is weird. Paranoia maybe?

Not in NamUs, nor is there anything else coming up on Google...

This case reminds me a little of that of Angela Hammond because of the telephone. He was also kidnapped from a public telephone... and as they say above... where did he get to talk on the phone? How far was it from his mother's house that he called? witnesses? problems at home? bride? job?
either way
rest in peace

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member