Cindy's Interviews with Prosectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

Reaction score
Forgive me if there is already a thread for this, but I can't find it.

At one point near the end of the transcript 400+ Cindy says Scott Brolin (sp) told her that he did a search on Amy H. Ricardo Morales and Tony Lazarro and that they ALL had priors and they ALL knew each other for a long time.

I saw no reference to this in the interview itself and also got the impression that he just came in on this. So, can anyone verify that this happened or is Cindy once again lying as she did to the detectives and the prosecutors many times, e.g. we know who the kidnapper is and you are being watched. When confronted by Melich she says I don't think I said that and I would have to see the tape. When confronted by LDB she says she and George were watching Amy, Ricardo and Tony and that is what she meant basically.

If you know, please reply, please. Thank you.

Pretty interesting stuff, and I wasn't aware of this information. Yes, she does lie. She does, she does, she does.

I've got to run, so I can't say much. Will be interesting to read what others have to say.

Pretty interesting stuff, and I wasn't aware of this information. Yes, she does lie. She does, she does, she does.

I've got to run, so I can't say much. Will be interesting to read what others have to say.

Usually I have found that she twists so much and then wiggles out saying I am not sure I said that but what I mean is. THIS HERE IS OUT AND OUT LYING and I just read Amy's transcript and she tells Yuri she only knew Tony through Casey for a short time.

This is just insane. It is going to come out at trial - why is she thinking she can lie like this. LDB does not call her on it. She is just filing this away.

LDB was not easy on her at the last hearing and I can imagine how it will go at trial. Jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak