GUILTY WA - Vanda Boone, 60, murdered on the Yelm-Tenino Trail, 8 Aug 2010

LotsaLatte

Reaction score
I hope I put this in the right place! Same area that Nancy Moyer disappeared from!

"TENINO, Wash. -- Thurston County sheriff's deputies say a dead woman was found in the passenger seat of a pickup truck that was pulled over near Tenino."

More at link:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100259709.html

Oh wow............caught red handed! That doesn't happen too often.

This is definitely an odd one. I wonder how many people drive around with dead bodies in their car and don't get caught.

So apparently, someone saw him loading the body and called police. Creepy creepy creepy.

Found a good article.

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/08/09/1330324/man-pulled-over-with-dead-body.html

The 26-year-old driver of the pickup told police that he had found the body and "saved the family the funeral expenses," according to Mealy. The woman was found wrapped in a sleeping bag and other material, Mealy said

Police don't believe the suspect knew the victim based on the investigation so far, but are still trying to determine the relationship

Thurston County Sheriff's deputies have booked Bernard K. Howell, 26, of Tenino into jail on one count of Murder in the Second Degree and one count of Theft in the First Degree. The theft charge was added because sheriff's believe the suspect took the victim's vehicle after the crime

Hope and pray that this may be the answer for more than one family. Why do murderers think they are brighter than the rest of us? I think it's blind luck or bad luck for him.

What exactly is a 'self-employed meat peddler'??? What kind of 'meat'???

Nix that as it is a relative of the guy and not him.

Meat peddler? dead body? this story could ending up being really bad.

This is definitely an odd one. I wonder how many people drive around with dead bodies in their car and don't get caught.

When serial killer Derrick Todd Lee was in the midst of his killing......someone reported seeing a truck with a woman slumped over in the passenger seat, possibly nude--and sure enough a body was found close to where the tipster claimed he exited.

Sadly, he went on to kill more before being arrested.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back