Jonbenet's Dog...

Ames

Reaction score
"I can tell you one thing. Whoever killed that child knew JonBenet's dog wasn't going to be in the house that evening. Sometimes Jacques would stay at the Barnhills' for a few hours and then he'd come back. He was always going back and forth. The killer knew the dog had already been taken across the street to stay with the Barnhills since the family was leaving the next morning for their winter vacation." - Nedra Paugh

-------------------------------------------------------

So, the intruder knew that JB's dog would be away. Speaking of dogs, I have seen a Google Earth map of the Ramsey home, and the houses are thisclose. A neighbor of the Ramsey's....that owned a dog, said that it would bark at everything...and anything. (Like my mother-in-laws poodles!!!)....But, that particular night...25th...the dog never made a sound. As investigators, was still in the Ramsey yard, walking to the neighbor's house (with the dog)....the dog was barking its head off at them. OH but...it never made a peep when the intruder arrived. That's because there was no intruder.

And that pretty much rules out an SFF as far as I am concerned.

And for IDI that still indicates it wasn't likely a random hit by a passing murderer. Someone knew the dog wouldn't be there to raise the alarm.

And for IDI that still indicates it wasn't likely a random hit by a passing murderer. Someone knew the dog wouldn't be there to raise the alarm.

Yes, I agree that it wasn't a random intruder. I also think that it couldn't have been someone who had only a limited knowledge of JB and her family, because that person also would not know anything about the dog, the alarm, and the family's vacation plans.
The dog's being elsewhere was something that any planned intruder would not know about, as was the house alarm system not being used or whether the family would be awake or not at that time, or even who would be in the house. While it would be expected that JB and her parents would be home (assuming JB was the target and not simply robbery) this was Christmas night- a time when many families have other people visiting as house guests. There was no way to know how many other adults would be home.
Too many variables for this to be random. And the author of the note knew the Rs (at least JR) by name and the bonus amount, too. So - nothing was random.

Yes, I agree that it wasn't a random intruder. I also think that it couldn't have been someone who had only a limited knowledge of JB and her family, because that person also would not know anything about the dog, the alarm, and the family's vacation plans.
The dog's being elsewhere was something that any planned intruder would not know about, as was the house alarm system not being used or whether the family would be awake or not at that time, or even who would be in the house. While it would be expected that JB and her parents would be home (assuming JB was the target and not simply robbery) this was Christmas night- a time when many families have other people visiting as house guests. There was no way to know how many other adults would be home.
Too many variables for this to be random. And the author of the note knew the Rs (at least JR) by name and the bonus amount, too. So - nothing was random.

This is why I can't understand how RDI are unable to comprehend that this person(s) came fully equipped with cord, tape, gloves, 'a plan of attack', knew how to get in and that they would be away that afternoon, had already written/had time to write the RN on their paper with their pen and basically leaving very little evidence of his/their presence. One of them has to be someone who knew the Rs and their house very well.

Did the dogs(JB's,neighbours) bark every time a Ramsey friend was around?Maybe not.Maybe our intruder was someone familiar with the house/neighbourhood/dogs.

This is why I can't understand how RDI are unable to comprehend that this person(s) came fully equipped with cord, tape, gloves, 'a plan of attack', knew how to get in and that they would be away that afternoon, had already written/had time to write the RN on their paper with their pen and basically leaving very little evidence of his/their presence. One of them has to be someone who knew the Rs and their house very well.

Speaking for myself, I comprehend it just fine.

Did the dogs(JB's,neighbours) bark every time a Ramsey friend was around?Maybe not.Maybe our intruder was someone familiar with the house/neighbourhood/dogs.

The neighbor told investigators that the dog barked at EVERYTHING...and ANYBODY!. To me...that means...even a Ramsey friend.

"I can tell you one thing. Whoever killed that child knew JonBenet's dog wasn't going to be in the house that evening. Sometimes Jacques would stay at the Barnhills' for a few hours and then he'd come back. He was always going back and forth. The killer knew the dog had already been taken across the street to stay with the Barnhills since the family was leaving the next morning for their winter vacation." - Nedra Paugh

-------------------------------------------------------

So, the intruder knew that JB's dog would be away. Speaking of dogs, I have seen a Google Earth map of the Ramsey home, and the houses are thisclose. A neighbor of the Ramsey's....that owned a dog, said that it would bark at everything...and anything. (Like my mother-in-laws poodles!!!)....But, that particular night...25th...the dog never made a sound. As investigators, was still in the Ramsey yard, walking to the neighbor's house (with the dog)....the dog was barking its head off at them. OH but...it never made a peep when the intruder arrived. That's because there was no intruder.

there was no intruder.

"There WAS no intrurder. There was no intruder. There was no SFF. There wasn't a random intruder. There wasn't. There wasn't. Really there wasn't..."

Almost as if RDI trying to convince one another there wasn't an intruder.

pineapple, bowl, kleenex box, cigar box (that John said that he didn't recognize that was found in the basement), etc. etc. etc.....

The RN was not written outside the home...(sounds like you may be implying that someone friendly with the Ramsey's, could have taken the pad and pen out of the house without the Ramsey's knowledge, wrote the note...and then brought all of it back into the home with them that night.) Investigators found a "practice note" in the garbage. Patsy called it the start of a rough draft invitation to a Christmas party. It read..."Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey"....as in Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey would like to invite you to their Christmas party....yadda, yadda, yadda. So, apparently they were going to make the RN out to both of them, but...just changed it to Mr. Ramsey...since HE was the FAT CAT, and they could make it appear like it was someone that hated him for his money...or job position.

Someone once argued that if they brought cord they would bring pen and paper. Everybody has pen and paper but not everyone has black tape unless its electricians tape. Also not everyone has that type of cord in the lengths that were left behind. The cord was freshly cut from the roll.

And how we're able to rule out SFF because the dog across the street didn't bark? Well that's one straight from Sherlock himself.

Someone once argued that if they brought cord they would bring pen and paper. Everybody has pen and paper but not everyone has black tape unless its electricians tape. Also not everyone has that type of cord in the lengths that were left behind. The cord was freshly cut from the roll.

And how we're able to rule out SFF because the dog across the street didn't bark? Well that's one straight from Sherlock himself.

Well, yeah....THAT...and the fact that there is NO evidence of an intruder...only Patsy's sweater/jacket fibers...found entwined in the garotte, in the paint tote, on the sticky side of the tape over JB's mouth and on the blanket that JB was found wrapped in.

"There WAS no intrurder. There was no intruder. There was no SFF. There wasn't a random intruder. There wasn't. There wasn't. Really there wasn't..."

Almost as if RDI trying to convince one another there wasn't an intruder.

I didn't know MurriFlower was RDI!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back