Terri very upset in the weeks before Kyron's disappearance

nursebeeme

Reaction score
An acquaintance of Terri Horman, who asked to remain anonymous, said Monday Terri was very upset in the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s Portland home.

According to the acquaintance, Terri Horman came to a 24-Hour Fitness a month to two months before Kyron disappeared and said Terri was furious, and kept complaining to anyone who would listen, that Kaine was allegedly making her teenage son move out.

Terri’s son did move out of the home in March.

Friends, who worked out with Terri Horman at that 24-Hour Fitness, testified before a grand jury Monday.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

*********much more at link

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100309979.html

another snip from that article:

Friends, who worked out with Terri Horman at that 24-Hour Fitness, testified before a grand jury Monday.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

Three grand jury witnesses declined to speak with reporters outside the Multnomah County Courthouse Monday. But all three, according to sources, are members of that 24-Hour Fitness.

So...

Whoops! There it is. Months prior. An upset Terri. Complaining out loud. To not-extremely-close gym friends. About her own son being forced out of her home.

And Kaine has said interviews that it was Terri who wasn't getting on with her own son, and Kaine has said that Terri's own son would move back in with him if ever he needed to.

So...which is it...hmmmm????

:crazy:

I will add - this makes Terri's own son a key witness. That poor boy. I hope he has counsel & counseling. :(

So I guess that would be a motive then...."you got rid of my son, I'll get rid of yours"
In the mind of someone twisted for sure.
MOO!

yeah, I would think that this would qualify as a possible motive if true.

So...

Whoops! There it is. Months prior. An upset Terri. Complaining out loud. To not-extremely-close gym friends. About her own son being forced out of her home.

And Kaine has said interviews that it was Terri who wasn't getting on with her own son, and Kaine has said that Terri's own son would move back in with him if ever he needed to.

I will add - this makes Terri's own son a key witness. That poor boy. I hope he has counsel & counseling. :(

What happened to everything was fine and dandy and Kaine was blindsided?

It seems appropriate to be upset that her child was being told he couldn't live with her anymore.

It becomes a stretch to suggest it then is reason for motive that Terri harmed Kyron.

Well it sounds as though investigators are establishing motive, means and opportunity.

IMO

So...

Ya. This just reinforces to me that the whole deal with the four parents being "united" at the first PC was just a charade.

I agree, if true they're going to try to use this as motive (although IIRC a prosecutor doesn't have to prove motive).

But we know the boy moved out in March. So why did Kaine indicate otherwise? That he wasn't made to move out until after Kyron had disappeared???

I just wonder why Kaine was saying that everything was fine with Terri's son? Was he trying to divert possible cause (of a possible motive) away from himself?

So I guess that would be a motive then...."you got rid of my son, I'll get rid of yours"
In the mind of someone twisted for sure.
MOO!

I always said that that's what it was - a revengeful act on Terri's part. I am betting the son will be called, if he hasn't been already. Hopefully he will tell the truth and not what his mother has asked him to tell.

Wait a sec. KH said in an interview that they always sent the teen son to be with his dad every summer.

Now since the only person to say this aloud is Kaine, I tend to believe him. Terri has never said in press interviews that KH kicked her son out of the house -- only told this to friends.

I'd like to know if the teenage son went to his dad's last year, and years before that. OR, what happened for KH to kick him out. That detail I haven't read about.

MOO

Mel

IIRC he was camping (with his father?) they brought him home to the house when they were notified about Kyrons disappearance. I'll look for the link on that article.

CM said he was camping but later RT said he was at the house for a scheduled visit and he spoke with him on the phone and Th was yelling at him for giving details about the LDT. I"ll Post the links once i go through what i have

CM comments (camping trip)
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

RT interview
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Wait a sec. KH said in an interview that they always sent the teen son to be with his dad every summer.

Now since the only person to say this aloud is Kaine, I tend to believe him. Terri has never said in press interviews that KH kicked her son out of the house -- only told this to friends.

I'd like to know if the teenage son went to his dad's last year, and years before that. OR, what happened for KH to kick him out. That detail I haven't read about.

MOO

Mel

Terri's ex-husband, her son's father, said he, the son, moved out because he was butting heads with Kaine.

I just wonder why Kaine was saying that everything was fine with Terri's son? Was he trying to divert possible cause (of a possible motive) away from himself?

I missed this. Last I heard (don't remember where) the boy was not living in the Horman home because he and Kaine butted heads.

ETA: Thanks Cypress.

It seems appropriate to be upset that her child was being told he couldn't live with her anymore.

It becomes a stretch to suggest it then is reason for motive that Terri harmed Kyron.

And this says it was a month or two before Kyron disappeared, but the son moved out in March.

What happened to everything was fine and dandy and Kaine was blindsided?

What, you think an alleged argument over her 16 year old son should have clued Kaine in that she might abduct/murder Kyron?

Say it's true that Terri complained about a marital argument at the gym. That could mean anything from Kaine "making him move out" by enforcing boundaries and butting heads with him, or Kaine suggesting that he live with his dad for the summer. Who knows.

Certainly doesn't sound like a "heads up" to Kaine that Kyron's life was in danger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back