TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html

E-mails written by Terri Horman and obtained by FOX 12 give insight into her reaction the day her husband moved out of the family's northwest Portland home with their daughter.
Horman -- the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman -- wrote an e-mail June 26 accusing her husband of illegally taking the toddler.
"OK, I love you but this is ridiculous. What you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal. I need to know where my daughter is and if she is safe. You were really upset with me when you left. What is it that I/we need to do to reconcile this? I don't want to call 911 but I need a resolution please. If I don't hear from you in an hour I will call 911," Terri Horman wrote to Kaine Horman.
About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency dispatcher.
"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.

more at link

IMO TH is guilty of taking Kyron and for her to have the nerve to actually type in an email "To bad I didn't know that" about it being ok for Kaine to take the baby bc they are married. I don't know if I am making myself clear, but goodness. The irony of it all is disgusting.

She makes me sick to my stomach!

This is all just so sad. Something went terribly wrong in that family, and I don't think it was just one thing. :(

At least we know she wanted her daughter, though.

I think I remember people asking why she hasn't been asking about her daughter or wanting to get her back. Now that she has been shown to want her daughter back and the attempted non-abduction "abduction" it is still wrong?

I can't seem to articulate what I am trying to say. :banghead:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html

E-mails written by Terri Horman and obtained by FOX 12 give insight into her reaction the day her husband moved out of the family's northwest Portland home with their daughter.
Horman -- the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman -- wrote an e-mail June 26 accusing her husband of illegally taking the toddler.
"OK, I love you but this is ridiculous. What you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal. I need to know where my daughter is and if she is safe. You were really upset with me when you left. What is it that I/we need to do to reconcile this? I don't want to call 911 but I need a resolution please. If I don't hear from you in an hour I will call 911," Terri Horman wrote to Kaine Horman.
About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency dispatcher.
"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.

more at link

the whole email makes me sick to my stomach. paraphrasing, I need to know where my daughteris thats she safe" its just sickening.

tornado-twister-disasters.jpg

Sheesh!! Put me down somewhere...just drop me in Kansas already!!

Where is this information coming from? Did Kaine or one of his friends that he forwarded this to give them this email, is this a LE leak from monitoring or does it come from Terri and/or friends?

Where are the emails saying:

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE MY STEPSON IS AND THAT HE'S SAFE!

????

Pass me the puke bucket.

I think I remember people asking why she hasn't been asking about her daughter or wanting to get her back. Now that she has been shown to want her daughter back and the attempted non-abduction "abduction" it is still wrong?

I can't seem to articulate what I am trying to say. :banghead:

I'm thinking something along the lines of "no matter what TMH does, she is constantly judged as wrong, wrong, wrong."

I'll just go ahead and say that she sounds completely sane and reasonable in her e-mail to Kaine.

It's not a defense, just an observation.

the whole email makes me sick to my stomach. paraphrasing, I need to know where my daughteris thats she safe" its just sickening.

And I bet KH was thinking, well I need to know where Kyron is and that he's safe. How can she act like she has no idea what he could be angry at her for? Unbelievable. And it's not a plea for the baby back, but you better give her back or else. Wow, like threatening someone is going to make them do anything. What nerve she has.

Well, at least we do know she cares about baby K. I guess she's not a total monster. Can't say the same for Kyron, though, and that's what matters most to me. Her coldness and uncaring for that boy is ridiculous, and that's what keeps sticking in my craw. She acts like he's a lost sock and not a lost kid!

IMO Terri sounds more angry than anything else. She doesn't like being out of control, being tricked, or whatever. Still, not a kind word for Kyron, not a prayer, nor a word of dispair. KH was done at that point, no reason to email anything to her, the RO would say it all.

I have to say, if Kaine was the bad husband, why the "I love you" and "we should work this out".

It seems like she's guilty.

If she was completely innocent, she would be saying something like, "I can't believe you leave me without my daughter in the middle of this. We are done".

Not: "I love you, let's work this out".

What a crazy person.

IMO Terri sounds more angry than anything else. She doesn't like being out of control, being tricked, or whatever. Still, not a kind word for Kyron, not a prayer, nor a word of dispair. KH was done at that point, no reason to email anything to her, the RO would say it all.

We don't know she never said anything about Kyron. The e-mails are obviously edited, IMHO.

I'll just go ahead and say that she sounds completely sane and reasonable in her e-mail to Kaine.

It's not a defense, just an observation.

Me too cypress. It makes me so sad. Was this before the MFH sting? As I recall Kaine left with the baby that day and then the sting happened. Wish there was a time stamp on the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10