Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 3879DMCA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3879dmca.html

Donald Edward Hunter
Missing since August 11, 1999 from Mojave, Kern County, California
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: November 2, 1937
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 61 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'2"; 200 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Graying brown hair, that is thinning on top; brown eyes.
•Clothing: Brown corduroy pants, yellow shirt, brown sandals.
•Dentals: Not available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Donald was last seen August 11, 1999 when he set out on foot from Mojave to Boron, some 30 miles away. Donald Hunter was last seen about 16.00 August 11 after he was released from the Mojave sheriff's substation jail following a drunk driving arrest for which his car was impounded. He told a sheriff's employee he couldn't get a bus home and intended to walk.

Hunter is easily confused due to an head injury suffered when he was in his 20s.
When Hunter's brother reported him missing August 21, a Sheriff's Department helicopter was sent to scan the desert on both sides of Highway 58 between Mojave and Boron. Search and rescue unit personnel on horseback and in four-wheel-drive vehicles searched the area. Neither search turned up any sign of him.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Kern County Sheriffs Department
661-391-7770

Agency Case Number: SR-99-23432

I do not find Donald listed in NamUs at this time.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hunter_donald.html

Attachments

• hunter_donald.jpg
    hunter_donald.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
I didn't find a namus file for him either but I did uncovered a silver alert cancelled for a Donald Hunter out of Fresno, CA but I can't verify if it's the same person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back