Reaction score
0721133635001pdfpages1.jpg

0721133635001pdfpages2.jpg

0721133635001pdfpages3.jpg

0721133635001pdfpages4.jpg

0721133555001pdfpages1.jpg

0721133555001pdfpages2.jpg

0721133555001pdfpages3.jpg

Thankyou for staying on top of this! Much appreciated!

Thank you as well, this is good to see, although I wish the time frame for the request was larger then the 2 hour window they requested. It reaffirms my belief in LE although I really really wish this request was made at least in the same year sweet girl went missing.

I find it very interesting that a white suv type vehicle was seen near where she was and makes me believe with some of her friends saying that she told them she was being followed that this is why she felt like "something bad is going to happen"

With Lindsey being last seen on Maple in the 300 block, what I would like to know is who would Lindsey feel safe with, if in fact this white suv was there and she felt afraid, where would she go quickly (due to her not having her phone).

I don't think she would have turned around and gone back to her friends house, maybe someone on Maple in the 300 block whom Lindsey felt safe with or perhaps someone did pick her up and she asked for a ride thinking it was a safe person.

We as adults know very well that most crimes against children are from people that they know, not strangers.

What adult would she feel safe with and what was this adults behavior after Lindsey went missing?

I'm sorry to be rambling and I probably should have reread this post as I am sure I repeated myself one to many times.

Thanks JVK! Local LE did not know there was a cell phone tower on the hill above the Hospital? An FBI agent noticed the tower and pointed it out in March of this year?

Thanks JVK! Local LE did not know there was a cell phone tower on the hill above the Hospital? An FBI agent noticed the tower and pointed it out in March of this year?

That does appear to be the case.

Serendipitys' post #508 on 6-30-2010 "Investigators combed cell phone records and have found nothing". Maybe not on some but the agent/agents following this lead seemed to have done a good job with help of course.

Is the 300 block of Maple between 5th & 6th? Re: this white SUV type vehicle, where exactly was it parked? Was it up ahead of Lindsey or had Lindsey already walked by it? I assume LE has already talked to residents in that immediate area to determine if they or any visitors they had that night own a white SUV type vehicle, right?

I am trying to get caught up. Thanks JVK - you are awesome!!! So what are we looking at for possibilities right now from this new info? 1) Gurley, 2) Imhoff, 3) White SUV, 4) David on fb. They all seem suspicious to me - just like DG did at the time. What the heck really happened??? Where is Lindsey???

ETA: 5) Patterson <---- sorry just reading that one now. I may have missed more.

Is the 300 block of Maple between 5th & 6th? Re: this white SUV type vehicle, where exactly was it parked? Was it up ahead of Lindsey or had Lindsey already walked by it? I assume LE has already talked to residents in that immediate area to determine if they or any visitors they had that night own a white SUV type vehicle, right?

I am trying to get caught up. Thanks JVK - you are awesome!!! So what are we looking at for possibilities right now from this new info? 1) Gurley, 2) Imhoff, 3) White SUV, 4) David on fb. They all seem suspicious to me - just like DG did at the time. What the heck really happened??? Where is Lindsey???

ETA: 5) Patterson <---- sorry just reading that one now. I may have missed more.
They all seem suspicious to me, too, Jules! Geez! I just hate the idea of all these pervs living (and breathing and God only knows whatever else they were doing) so close to Lindsey - not to mention every other child in town. Oh, I know they're everywhere. I do. But it's a different kind of knowing when you see a police officer swear it to a judge. My grandfather was a judge. He could spot a fib at 500 paces, and punish you for it with just one raised eyebrow.

The guy Lindsey talked to online really interests me most, I think.

Does anyone think the white SUV type vehicle referred to in this affidavit could be the Honda Ridgeline seen at the Shell station on video?

So to summarize part of this affidavit, BM was on her way home at approx. 9:28 pm traveling east on W Maple ST and reported seeing Lindsey walking eastbound on Maple in the 300 block. She also stated there was a White SUV type vehicle parked on the eastbound side of the road, partially blocking the eastbound lane and she had to swerve into the westbound lane to avoid hitting the SUV.

How does that tie in, or does it, with this info on the TC website?
WIM wrote:
I hope I'm posting in the right spot. I have a question for everybody. On the night Lindsey went missing, my husband was driving home from a trip and he just happened to be driving up 4th crossing Maple at about 9:30. He saw two vehicles as he stopped at the stop sign on the corner of Maple and fourth, one was going down Maple towards the store the other was parked on the opposite side of the street. The car was parked at an angle on the wrong side of the road, it's nose was almost on the sidewalk and the driver door was open. This car was a This car was a early 90s Ford taurus kind of a tan color. The other vehicle was a van. Hubby says it was an 89 to 95 dark blue full size chevy van with a new looking blue paint job. He says he can't remember if there were windows in the way back of the van but on the side of the van there was like an imprint of a window if that makes sense to you . The strange thing about it was this van had never been seen by my husband before then and he hasn't seen it since. We did talk to the FBI about this and they seemed intersted in the car to the point they brought factory paint chips for my husband to pick out but they kind of brushed him off about the van. When the FBI was here again in march, they said they were going over everything again yet nobody contacted my husband who was driving through at that time about what he saw that night. So my question to all of you is this; Did you ever here of these two vehicles? Do you know either of these vehicles? Why was there no follow up with my husband , a potential witness, in march?

The witness in the affidavit states it was approx 9:28 and the person quoted above says her husband was in that same area at approx 9:30. Did they see each other? Did the person's husband see the same white SUV type vehicle as the witness in the affidavit? Did that person see the other two vehicles?

So to summarize part of this affidavit, BM was on her way home at approx. 9:28 pm traveling east on W Maple ST and reported seeing Lindsey walking eastbound on Maple in the 300 block. She also stated there was a White SUV type vehicle parked on the eastbound side of the road, partially blocking the eastbound lane and she had to swerve into the westbound lane to avoid hitting the SUV.

How does that tie in, or does it, with this info on the TC website?

The witness in the affidavit states it was approx 9:28 and the person quoted above says her husband was in that same area at approx 9:30. Did they see each other? Did the person's husband see the same white SUV type vehicle as the witness in the affidavit? Did that person see the other two vehicles?

Hmmmm, the search warrant for Gurley (thanks JVK!) states that he drives a 1998 RED Ford Taurus.....given the great attention to detail given to the color of the van ('nice-looking blue color' or words to that effect), it's feasible her hubby didnt notice the precise color of the Taurus...since she said (I think, gosh what an awful memory I have...)'tan or something'?

Then again, wasn't Gurley on foot w/ dog at the time? Hmmm..
Then again, he could have grabbed the car for a quick 'grab and go' or something...
Just thinking out loud here....

Hmmmm, the search warrant for Gurley (thanks JVK!) states that he drives a 1998 RED Ford Taurus.....given the great attention to detail given to the color of the van ('nice-looking blue color' or words to that effect), it's feasible her hubby didnt notice the precise color of the Taurus...since she said (I think, gosh what an awful memory I have...)'tan or something'?

Then again, wasn't Gurley on foot w/ dog at the time? Hmmm..
Then again, he could have grabbed the car for a quick 'grab and go' or something...
Just thinking out loud here....

Was Gurley's Taurus always red, or did it used to be tan? Hmmm.

Was Gurley's Taurus always red, or did it used to be tan? Hmmm.

From page 5 of JVK's .pdf file on the Gurley search warrant...
'he identified the vehicle that he drove as the red Ford Taurus sedan that was parked at the north end of the residence under the carport...1998 Ford Taurus sedan bearing Washington license plate...'

Then...(thanks Jules71, who brought this over from TC site which I am not familiar with):

WIM wrote:
I hope I'm posting in the right spot. I have a question for everybody. On the night Lindsey went missing, my husband was driving home from a trip and he just happened to be driving up 4th crossing Maple at about 9:30. He saw two vehicles as he stopped at the stop sign on the corner of Maple and fourth, one was going down Maple towards the store the other was parked on the opposite side of the street. The car was parked at an angle on the wrong side of the road, it's nose was almost on the sidewalk and the driver door was open. This car was a This car was a early 90s Ford taurus kind of a tan color. The other vehicle was a van. Hubby says it was an 89 to 95 dark blue full size chevy van with a new looking blue paint job. He says he can't remember if there were windows in the way back of the van but on the side of the van there was like an imprint of a window if that makes sense to you . The strange thing about it was this van had never been seen by my husband before then and he hasn't seen it since. We did talk to the FBI about this and they seemed intersted in the car to the point they brought factory paint chips for my husband to pick out but they kind of brushed him off about the van. When the FBI was here again in march, they said they were going over everything again yet nobody contacted my husband who was driving through at that time about what he saw that night. So my question to all of you is this; Did you ever here of these two vehicles? Do you know either of these vehicles? Why was there no follow up with my husband , a potential witness, in march?

The bolded (by me) portion, is what I find intriguing...were they trying to place the red Taurus at the scene? Was it, like Jules71 (smart as a whip!) asks, always red? Given the offhand way she labels the 'car' in the above post from WIM 'tan' but details the van, I think her hubby paid much more attention to the van (and I would likely do the same, given it was a vehicle he'd not seen before AND vans seem to go hand-in-hand, to me at least, with the stereotypical 'creepy kidnapper vehicle of choice' a la every 1980s TV movie.

I wonder if Gurley is worthy of some super sleuthing, and I think yes. (My English professors are cringing at that sentence, and my abuse of both commas and parenthesis in this post!)

I really think this is hinky. Jen O, any thoughts, or Scandi? Love your posts, and Breanna (sp?) too. Thanks all.

Credit to Jules71 for the following info. which she posted earlier in the thread...the following portion is from the TC site, poster WIM:

WIM wrote:
I hope I'm posting in the right spot. I have a question for everybody. On the night Lindsey went missing, my husband was driving home from a trip and he just happened to be driving up 4th crossing Maple at about 9:30. He saw two vehicles as he stopped at the stop sign on the corner of Maple and fourth, one was going down Maple towards the store the other was parked on the opposite side of the street. The car was parked at an angle on the wrong side of the road, it's nose was almost on the sidewalk and the driver door was open. This car was a This car was a early 90s Ford taurus kind of a tan color. The other vehicle was a van. Hubby says it was an 89 to 95 dark blue full size chevy van with a new looking blue paint job. He says he can't remember if there were windows in the way back of the van but on the side of the van there was like an imprint of a window if that makes sense to you . The strange thing about it was this van had never been seen by my husband before then and he hasn't seen it since. We did talk to the FBI about this and they seemed intersted in the car to the point they brought factory paint chips for my husband to pick out but they kind of brushed him off about the van.When the FBI was here again in march, they said they were going over everything again yet nobody contacted my husband who was driving through at that time about what he saw that night. So my question to all of you is this; Did you ever here of these two vehicles? Do you know either of these vehicles? Why was there no follow up with my husband , a potential witness, in march?

So dorky of me to quote myself, but upon re-reading, something else jumped out at me. Perhaps I'm just hypersensitive after WS'ing for so long, but, it's somewhat strange to me that this wife posted the bolded/large print portion...she's asking if anyone else has heard of these vehicles, if anyone knows them, and why no follow up with her husband, a potential witness. To me, that would be self-evident, in that I would assume LE did not need my information, or it was irrelevant, etc. in some fashion. Even if I was convinced they were 'slackers' (which I disagree with 100% btw) but hypothetically, I would think the FBI visit would prove otherwise, and further, that it would assuage her concern.

I'd also think that, in the above scenario, I would call the agent who had contacted me, to see if any more info was needed. Then I'd think, ok, whatever I saw has no bearing.

Is it hinky that she's so adamant that he was a 'potential witness' who required follow-up, and that she seems so convinced that the vehicles were involved, to the point of searching out info. from others on the two automobiles? And very well-versed in the comings and goings of LE as she knew the FBI was there in March, and was somewhat put-off that they hadn't contacted her husband regarding what he had viewed that night. Is she a little too interested (or too focused on what could be a red herring) Or am I over-reaching here?

Thanks guys, sorry for hijacking.

Simply Caustic:

Here's my pointless input on this.

During the Search Center days it was not terribly uncommon for searchers to run into locals claiming LE should (+/-re-)contact them, LE isn't listening to 'them' etc. The flat crazy stories we'd heard... Other instances legitimately left our heads scratching.

Hello all, I recently became interested in this case because it is so close to where I am. However, I am not able to see all the pictures of the warrants and such posted n here. Where can I obtain them to read them? Thanks in advance.

Hello all, I recently became interested in this case because it is so close to where I am. However, I am not able to see all the pictures of the warrants and such posted n here. Where can I obtain them to read them? Thanks in advance.

There is a link in the main thread to Photobucket where you will see the archive of images.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back