0721134130001pdfpages1.jpg

0721134130001pdfpages2.jpg

0721134130001pdfpages3.jpg

0721134130001pdfpages4.jpg

0721134130001pdfpages5.jpg

0721133929001pdfpages1.jpg

0721133929001pdfpages2.jpg

0721133929001pdfpages3.jpg

So what is your opinion on Patterson? Just another nasty a$$ perv that needs to be charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* and designated as a RSO and monitored, or could he possibly be a legitimate suspect? It's weird that he would be interested in Lindsey's disappearance given what was found on his computer.

Hi Knox, not sure if I really have an opinion, but I would love to know what this guy drives....

This definitely raises my eyebrow. The simple fact that he had pics of young girls etc on his computer mainly in bikini tops/swimsuits. Wasn't lindsey in a swim suit when she disappeared!?? or a pool party etc?!?
is that just a coincidence?

Keeping in mind 'Interpol' I wonder if LE also found a connection from Patterson's images of children to the McNeil Island Inmate scandle this past spring. The same agent on Linsey's case (Ron Twersky)was also assigned to this case of child *advertiser censored* being brought in to the prison via cell phones. It would be interesting to see if there is a connection from those inmates to Patterson to McCleary.

On a side note I believe Obama signed a law in effect banning all cell phones in prisons. More on this through National Center for Missing an Exploited Children.

On Nancy Grace tonight, her show on Lindsey, a sex offender was mentioned as someone who apparently had purchased donuts in town on the day Lindsey disappeared, anyone know if they were referring to Patterson?

I'm pretty sure they were Sarah, I wish we could find out what became of this man

Kind of sad we have to have a law about no cell phones in prison...I mean, shouldn't that be a given?

On Nancy Grace tonight, her show on Lindsey, a sex offender was mentioned as someone who apparently had purchased donuts in town on the day Lindsey disappeared, anyone know if they were referring to Patterson?

I believe they had the info incorrect on Nancy Grace. Which doesn't surprise me since it happens just about every single time something is released to the media.

I don't recall ever hearing about someone in McCleary buying donuts for the kids. The only time I've heard this was in this paperwork about Patterson.

Something interesting ... in one of the videos released, it shows a person grabbing a bunch of donuts for purchase. I wonder if this is the same person?

I believe they had the info incorrect on Nancy Grace. Which doesn't surprise me since it happens just about every single time something is released to the media.

I don't recall ever hearing about someone in McCleary buying donuts for the kids. The only time I've heard this was in this paperwork about Patterson.

That was my impression too - that the Nancy Grace show tossed some things together that don't actually go together.

I don't know the name of the woman on the show who made the comment about a sex offender buying donuts, she made the comment in a sorta off hand sarcastic manner without providing sources and actual info.

That was my impression too - that the Nancy Grace show tossed some things together that don't actually go together.

I don't know the name of the woman on the show who made the comment about a sex offender buying donuts, she made the comment in a sorta off hand sarcastic manner without providing sources and actual info.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.02.html
<snipped>
GRACE: To Jean Casarez, give me the significance on this gas station, this 7-11 convenience store video, and I want to talk about potential person of interest buying donuts that day. What does this video mean to me? What`s the significance of buying donuts and why was the storage facility searched, Jean Casarez?

CASAREZ: All right. The video is significant because she would have walked by that Shell gas station on the way home. It was just released, Nancy, this surveillance video. And there were some unknown people that they were trying to find. One man stepped forward and said, I was just passing through town, but I still think they have not been able to identify some of the other people in this video.

As far as the donuts, there have been five search warrants executed in this case, Nancy. They are fascinating to read, and I say that on a legal sense, but the donuts come from a man who voluntarily allowed people in his home, law enforcement, but probable cause that he had been dealing in child *advertiser censored* on his computer. And he said that he had gotten donuts on the day that Lindsey Baum went missing.

GRACE: But he`s diabetic.

CASAREZ: But he`s diabetic.

GRACE: He got donuts for whom?

CASAREZ: For the children.

GRACE: What children?

CASAREZ: What children? I don`t know.

I just read the transcript of the show.. it looks as if the woman (not Nancy Grace) put two search warrants/POIs together. RG was the one who had his house/car/storage unit searched and was shown in the video of the Shell station leaving with some beer (and walking with a dog). And Patterson was the one who is a diabetic who bought donuts and had *advertiser censored* on his computer.
As far as I know it has never been said that Patterson was anywhere near McCleary the night Lindsey went missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer
Back