Where Terri parked at the school

Chili Fries

Man Sleuth
Reaction score
I'm bringing the picture hollye provided from the PC thread:

TurckonAccessRoad.jpg

That seems to show the truck parked on the access road that runs in front of and west of the school. I believe that picture is the part of the road in front of the school parallel to Skyline Blvd.

I'm pretty sure they also showed a picture of the truck parked on the shoulder of Skyline Blvd so they are not exactly sure where the truck was parked that day. I know Gwenabob has long thought that the access road could play a part in this.

If it was on the access road that may limit the amount of people who walked by and could have seen the mystery person.

Gwenabob and I both discussed that access road along with several other posters and Kyron very well could have been taken that way without being seen easily.

quote=Chili Fries;5508170]I'm bringing the picture hollye provided from the PC thread:

snipped by me

You know, I've been wondering for a long time if two white trucks are involved. I still can't totally shake the neighbors seeing one very late at night. I keep wondering if it is involved in some way b/c it seems too coincidental. Wonder if someone else had a white truck or borrowed/rented one?

The 2 locations are very interesting. It could be something as simple as she said she parked here and we have a witness that says "no she was parked here" and they are really dotting i's and crossing t's. Or it could mean the truck was moved. Or as some have suggested there might be more than one white truck which could certainly make the middle of the night sighting of the white truck come into play.

ok...here's a thought...Fords are the best selling truck in America and white is a common color....

we know TH loves CSI and shows like that...

what if all of our various theories are right and starting to come together?

maybe she did use a decoy (DD or someone else)
what if there were TWO white trucks?
what if the something "not quite right" in Fred Meyer is two of the same or similar trucks?
what if two Fred Meyer's since one didnt have the med is a red herring to throw off LE and she did go to the other while white truck number 2 was getting out of dodge?
what if the timeline and driving around to settle down baby was vague on purpose?
what if the two satrbucks employees are from seperate starbucks and EACH reported seein truck and red headed driver??? (screams decoy and throw off to me)
is the expanded timeline of DD missing from work pinnacle?
two diff parking places at school?
purchased pre paid cell phones to communicate all this? Do we have ANY confirmation of WHEN those phones were purchased?

Im telling ya, we're getting somewhere and there is something to this...also wondering if the truck Kaine has now is a "decoy" truck and the real one is in custody being poured over for forensics?

I personally think we need a new working theories thread and to get together and piece this puzzle...anyone else agree?

Im thinking they need to investigate Car dealerships both new and used and rental car companies for anyone who rented a white truck similar on or near these dates or test drove one for an extended amounts of time. They also need to run DMV files on any trucks of this make and color in that area...couldnt hurt...in my opinion of course

When they talked about liscense plate #'s.....

Maybe someone saw the white truck parked at school that day and saw some other vehicle nearby....and they remember a partial plate # from it?

And maybe they want to run the plates on the vehicles before they call the owners back to talk to them? Double check on records to be thorough?

THe first thing that came to mind was Kyron was brought in through the main entrance and left through a side entrance.

The photo of the path made me sick. Jus the thought of the little boy being led down that sidewalk for a very bad purpose.

ok...here's a thought...Fords are the best selling truck in America and white is a common color....

we know TH loves CSI and shows like that...

what if all of our various theories are right and starting to come together?

maybe she did use a decoy (DD or someone else)
what if there were TWO white trucks?
what if the something "not quite right" in Fred Meyer is two of the same or similar trucks?
what if two Fred Meyer's since one didnt have the med is a red herring to throw off LE and she did go to the other while white truck number 2 was getting out of dodge?
what if the timeline and driving around to settle down baby was vague on purpose?
what if the two satrbucks employees are from seperate starbucks and EACH reported seein truck and red headed driver??? (screams decoy and throw off to me)
is the expanded timeline of DD missing from work pinnacle?
two diff parking places at school?
purchased pre paid cell phones to communicate all this? Do we have ANY confirmation of WHEN those phones were purchased?

Im telling ya, we're getting somewhere and there is something to this...also wondering if the truck Kaine has now is a "decoy" truck and the real one is in custody being poured over for forensics?

I personally think we need a new working theories thread and to get together and piece this puzzle...anyone else agree?

I think your scenario is very likely, at least in my mind. I've always wondered if Terri was using another person to throw the investigation off or if Terri was set-up by somone who knew all about the school and her habits from her Facebook or through another avenue. I'm not sure which scenario is more likely = I think she could have been set up by someone smarter than herself. moo

As I was saying in the other thread, maybe people who parked at the school are creatures of habit as myself and park in the same spot all the time. Maybe there are witnesses who said, "Hey, what's this truck doing in my spot?" that day or something to that effect. Although, I'm interested in 2nd person in vehicle and driving around as well....

Just thoughts... carry on... lol

One more thing and then I'll get of my rant....Im going to ask in the locals thread if toll roads or toll booths connect Or to Wa or other surrounding states....if there are ooths there are cameras or traffic cams....if my decoy two truck theory is right it sure would hurt to look at footage from that day in the few hours following (based on eta distance) to see if a replica truck goes through right? Could be a needle in a haystack but worth a shot

Im thinking they need to investigate Car dealerships both new and used and rental car companies for anyone who rented a white truck similar on or near these dates or test drove one for an extended amounts of time. They also need to run DMV files on any trucks of this make and color in that area...couldnt hurt...in my opinion of course

Excellent ideas! One would think they already did this! Running DMV files for similar vehicles should have been done weeks go. moo

Ok, I'm confused, again....
During the presser they also talked about the same white truck being at one F.M. at 9 am and another at 10 am. Is this possible with the timeline with the truck at the school?

Chili Fries is that marker on your photo the location of Kyron's classroom? TIA =)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back