"Exhibit C" Cindy and Nejame Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Patty. Mark pretty much lays out exactly why he quit representing the Anthonys. Interesting.

Do you think Cindy got a "That a girl, rosebud" from Baez for her letter?
Will Baez ask for payment from the JAC for the work she is doing?
Goodness.

This is the part in MJ email to CA and GA that blew my mind! and I quote:

“The facts were becoming overwhelming that your daughter was fully involved in Caylee’s disappearance. Your focus, contrary to your present assertions, didn’t seem to be directed towards finding the truth about what happened to Caylee, but rather more and more on protecting Casey.”

Have we EVER heard anyone from "within" the case utter these words so loud and clear? It gave me relief!

Wow, the date of these emails are Feb 2010. Ca certainly hasn't calmed down any has she? Loved the MN told her what he thought about Caylee.

This is the part in MJ email to CA and GA that blew my mind! and I quote:

“The facts were becoming overwhelming that your daughter was fully involved in Caylee’s disappearance. Your focus, contrary to your present assertions, didn’t seem to be directed towards finding the truth about what happened to Caylee, but rather more and more on protecting Casey.”

Have we EVER heard anyone from "within" the case utter these words so loud and clear? It gave me relief!

I know what you mean PattyMarie, I felt the same way.
Can I just say I think MN is pretty great and I'd buy his book if he were to write one.

From Mr. Nejame - the best advice I have heard to date...

"Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting."

I know what you mean PattyMarie, I felt the same way.
Can I just say I think MN is pretty great and I'd buy his book if he were to write one.

When all is said and done, I would LOVE to read a book from an "insider" who supported justice for Caylee. (I remember in high school just soaking up Helter Skelter, the book on the Manson murders).

This whole paragraph....

Screenshot2010-08-10at92229PM.png

I can't believe anyone would think they could resolve or "win" an extremely serious legal issue with demented, recriminatory, dysfunctional family-style squabbling, but apparently CA does.
I'm not for one second defending the defendant but I have come to understand why KC can't stand her mother and doesn't want to see her. I still have sympathy for CA losing her granddaughter but I have no respect for her. Her behavior is appalling and ungrateful and infuriating. And ineffective. And an insult to the memory of poor Caylee, whose eternal rest is still being disturbed by the horrendous screeches of her earthly guardians.
Roll on May 2011.

This whole paragraph....

Screenshot2010-08-10at92229PM.png

For some reason, I can't get my brain around the fact that he had this direct access to CA and the ability to speak to her in this way. To this date, I have seen not one shred of evidence (other than LE in the early days) that anyone speaks so directly to her. What a breath of fresh air. This case needs more people to do this, imo. The truth might come quicker if this were so.

For some reason, I can't get my brain around the fact that he had this direct access to CA and the ability to speak to her in this way. To this date, I have seen not one shred of evidence (other than LE in the early days) that anyone speaks so directly to her. What a breath of fresh air. This case needs more people to do this, imo. The truth might come quicker if this were so.

Hints of Rick, yes? (Remember these....http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825540/Casey-Anthony-CindyRickShirley-emails) Sadly I don't think anyone could have got through to Cindy, but it is a breath of fresh air to see someone speak the direct truth to her, it's a shame she didn't listen.

Having just read CA's email to Brad regarding Mark, Tim, John and anyone who does not refer to her as General Anthony, it dawns on me that she sure can dish it out but cannot take it. TM planting a Disney dress? delusional.

It's like High School. We all can get our dander up from time to time but she really can't see her circumstances clearly at all. She's like a tornado rolling through town with one goal and that is to destroy anything and everything in her path.

It never ceases to completely amaze me that CA still accuses TM of "planting evidence" for God's sake! Where did that crap come from? Did she make this up in her own sick delusional mind or did MB tell her this? It just boggles my mind!!!!!

I'm like Beach, you just can't make this stuff up!

Would it be inappropriate for us websleuthers to send MR. Nejame flowers for his accomplishment in putting this "unusual" person in her place? Oh, and not to mention, for being such a stand up, honest, giving person and for making it all about Caylee!!! I'll treat!!

Would it be inappropriate for us websleuthers to send MR. Nejame flowers for his accomplishment in putting this "unusual" person in her place? Oh, and not to mention, for being such a stand up, honest, giving person and for making it all about Caylee!!! I'll treat!!

Oh, sure. The florist would tip off Marinade Dave, who would leak it in one of his blogs. Jose would file a Motion to Recuse against NeJame from any courtroom in Orange County, and Tim Miller would be forced to play nice with Cindy in order to save NeJame from total disgrace for having a relationship with a blogger.

And give my regards to JLyons when he comes to "interview" you about your relationship with Jeff Ashton (since you are obviously buddy-buddy with another member of the prosecution) and to question your integrity and eyesight when you tell him there was standing water on Suburban.

Yeah. Go right ahead.

[sarcasm off now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members