Do you shop at either of these Fred Meyer stores?**ATTENTION LOCALS**

Jules71

Reaction score
Do you shop at either one of these Fred Meyer stores?

22075 Northwest Imbrie Drive in Hillsboro (around 9 a.m.)

15995 SW Walker Road in Beaverton (at approx. 10 a.m.)

I wrote this in another post, but thought it was worth bringing here:

Perhaps you could check your bank records or receipts (if you keep them) and see if you were at either of those FM stores that day. Then if you can determine what time you made your purchases (if you were there that day) and if it is in the time-frame they are looking at, you could find out what it was you purchased that day (either by receipt, or order a copy of the receipt from your bank or the store) - it might jog your memory about where you parked that day and if you may have seen something.

For example, you look at your bank account online and see by golly you were at that FM that day. You search for your receipt and see that you were there around that time. You look at the receipt and see that was the day you bought the new shoes you've been wanting that finally went on sale. You then remember walking out to your car and putting your new shoes in the back of the car and it helps jog your memory about other stuff you may have seen - maybe you were excited about getting home and trying out those shoes and on your way out of the parking lot, some @$$ cut you off.

I think anyone who goes to those two FM's should do this. Seems like a lot of work, but could make a difference.

Actually, my dd works at the FM on Imbrey. I know that neither she nor I were there that day as it was my husbands birthday and we were out playing.....

My dd does not remember Terry or Kyron but some of her coworkers do, and have been very sad by the events of the past 2 + months....

Actually, my dd works at the FM on Imbrey. I know that neither she nor I were there that day as it was my husbands birthday and we were out playing.....

My dd does not remember Terry or Kyron but some of her coworkers do, and have been very sad by the events of the past 2 + months....

Lynie ~ Does your daughter know the answers to any of the following?

~ what the parking lot surveillance is like
~ where the cameras are ~ what their range is
~ whether it is just live or recorded footage
~ whether the store was under construction on 6/4, as someone on the other FM thread stated it is now
~ whether or not there is a cart park, next to the area that they are showing TMH to have parked in on 6/4

Thanks!

I've driven by both on numerous occasions but have never stopped.

Could LE request that FM turn over sales records during those times at those stores and then contact the people who used debit/credit cards at that time to see if they saw anything? Maybe someone was traveling through and they saw something but didn't know they did...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back