Why Would Terri Implore DeDe To Help Her?

hollye

Reaction score
I didn't see anywhere really appropriate to put this, so I I started a new thread. I apologize if this is covered elsewhere.

I am curious to know what others think are reasons that TMH may have requested DS's assistance in carrying out Kyron's disappearance. A couple of different things come to mind for me...

1 ~ DeDe is knowledgable in gardening, so may have thoughts on the best way to dispose of a body in the ground or have knowledge of things, such as plants that could be used to poison Kyron or composting materials that would decay a body faster

2 ~ DeDe's father is LE Water Search & Rescue, so she may have knowledge of the best way to dispose of a body in the water, based on stories her father may have told regarding other body disposals, what works best to keep a body under water, which waterways are the quickest to get a body, undetected, out to sea.

Personally, I think DS is more involved than as just a babysitter, but that is MOO.

So if TMH is the reason that Kyron is missing and she involved DS, what do you think her reasons are?

If we get into the arena where it's proved that DS helped TH, and based on all the other craziness associated with this case, then I think that despite all the statistics and gut instincts that say it's unlikely, it becomes more likely that Kyron is alive and Terri either believed or convinced others that it was in Kyron's best interest to be removed from the home in this manner.

IF DS is involved in this I have to believe it was in order to "protect" a live Kyron, not dispose of a body. Please understand that I do not believe Kyron needed protection from anyone (except his stepmother) but I do believe TH would have convinced DS (as well as other people) that he did.

Speculation has to be backed up with MSM links. We are not talking about any rumors here about any relationships. Thanks.

I feel a Thelma and Louise vibe with those two. And I know how that movie ended. I'm wondering if at some point we'll see a double suicide or something.

I also feel like because Dede's father is LE, she may have helped TH with getting around forensics and crime scene stuff. Apparently she didn't do a good enough job of that, though. I do think Dede might be key in where Kyron's remains are, not that she put him there, but that she told TH how and where to dispose of Kyron's body.

I can't understand why she'd help hurt a child. What does come to mind is ego, though. I have heard of people doing a crime just because they think they can get away with it. It's possible with her dad as LE, Dede thought if she could outsmart him, she could outsmart LE as a whole. Who knows, maybe daddy has been covering for her her whole life. Maybe there are other things she's done that we don't know about because her LE father was able to get it off of her record or sealed. You'd think with her father in LE, she would know to not commit crimes because she'll get caught. Yet her attitude thus far has been the complete opposite of that. Maybe she thinks daddy will help her clean up this mess too? Hmmm, very parallel to Casey Anthony.

Or maybe, like in the Elizabeth Olten case, they did it just to see what it feels like to kill someone. THat is just plain evil right there, but sometimes there's no rational or reasonable explanation for why people do things like murder other people.

All of this JMO.

Firstly, we really don't know that DS helped Terri do anything at this point do we. Get a cell phone, but so did others. I think this is all speculation at this point.

Speculation has to be backed up with MSM links. We are not talking about any rumors here about any relationships. Thanks.

Sorry. I didn't mean to cause a problem. If I knew it was off limits, I wouldn't have said anything. I also don't visit any other boards so I wasn't aware that may be a rumor. It was just MOO/ideas/brainstorming.

This is what confuses me:

IF DeDe helped Terri in any way, then they had to be pretty good friends. If they weren't close, then how could Terri contact DeDe asking for help with DeDe actually helping? If a good friend called me asking for help, I would help (depending on what it was). But if an acquaintance called asking for help, I wouldn't help.

Now, Kaine stated that he had no idea that Terri and DeDe were that close. He said she attended Terri's 40th birthday party, but other then that he was unsure of their friendship.

My husband knows all of my friends. He knows my relationships with all of them. I wouldn't be able to have a close friendship with someone and him not know about it.

Maybe Terri and DeDe were super close, best friends even, without Kaine's knowledge. But how? Was that just the dynamics of their marriage? I don't know.
It just confuses me that they were that close and Kaine had no clue.
I mean, you have to really be close with someone to have the gall to ask them for THIS kind of help.

Did I just confuse everyone else in my thinking? Maybe. It's been on of those days around here.

IF DeDe helped Terri in any way, then they had to be pretty good friends. If they weren't close, then how could Terri contact DeDe asking for help with DeDe actually helping? If a good friend called me asking for help, I would help (depending on what it was). But if an acquaintance called asking for help, I wouldn't help.

Now, Kaine stated that he had no idea that Terri and DeDe were that close. He said she attended Terri's 40th birthday party, but other then that he was unsure of their friendship.

My husband knows all of my friends. He knows my relationships with all of them. I wouldn't be able to have a close friendship with someone and him not know about it.

Maybe Terri and DeDe were super close, best friends even, without Kaine's knowledge. But how? Was that just the dynamics of their marriage? I don't know.
I mean, you have to really be close with someone to have the gall to ask them for THIS kind of help.

Did I just confuse everyone else in my thinking? Maybe. It's been on of those days around here.

Well, the Hormans' marriage was pretty darn rocky, it seems, for a while. I doubt Kaine was even remotely interested in what she did every day (if it didn't affect the kids) or who her friends were. She was a SAHM and DD had been laid off from her job. They had all day, every day to communicate and hang out together.

I think Kaine didn't know a lot about Terri's friends or what she really did during the day while he was at work. I think she could have a best friend and Kaine not know much about it, especially if she never talked to him about this best friend or never brought that best friend around Kaine. I think she had a whole life he didn't know about going on while he was at work. It pains me that Kaine was so oblivious about Terri, but it could be that she kept her friends away from him. There's just no telling what she was up to that he doesn't know about, and I bet that really scares him now.

I didn't see anywhere really appropriate to put this, so I I started a new thread. I apologize if this is covered elsewhere.

I am curious to know what others think are reasons that TMH may have requested DS's assistance in carrying out Kyron's disappearance. A couple of different things come to mind for me...

1 ~ DeDe is knowledgable in gardening, so may have thoughts on the best way to dispose of a body in the ground or have knowledge of things, such as plants that could be used to poison Kyron or composting materials that would decay a body faster

2 ~ DeDe's father is LE Water Search & Rescue, so she may have knowledge of the best way to dispose of a body in the water, based on stories her father may have told regarding other body disposals, what works best to keep a body under water, which waterways are the quickest to get a body, undetected, out to sea.

Personally, I think DS is more involved than as just a babysitter, but that is MOO.
So if TMH is the reason that Kyron is missing and she involved DS, what do you think her reasons are?

I agree, because DDS is not forth coming on info makes me believe she is totally involved!!

Well, the Hormans' marriage was pretty darn rocky, it seems, for a while. I doubt Kaine was even remotely interested in what she did every day (if it didn't affect the kids) or who her friends were. She was a SAHM and DD had been laid off from her job. They had all day, every day to communicate and hang out together.

ITA and Kaine had his head buried in the sand..........could care less about her. JMOO

I still sense AA or some sort of 12-step friendship all over this thing.

I am fortunate enough to have a few good friends who I think would drop just about anything to do just about anything for me in an emergency situation. However, I am also fortunate enough that not one of those friends would even consider helping me to do anything to harm a child (or hide a child)...or to cover up harming or hiding a child. Not a doubt in my mind.

Even if I was able to convince them that a child needed to be removed from its parents for whatever reason, they would never assist in doing so. They would try to help me find another legal solution.

I am also convinced that if any of these friends unknowingly helped me with any such thing or covering it up...they would immediately report same to LE as soon as they realized.

Not saying that DS did assist because we don't know this yet...

imo

Wow. This is from Wikipedia, the first paragraph of their description of the plot for Thelma and Louise:

Thelma Dickinson (Geena Davis) is a passive, goofy housewife, married to a controlling husband, Darryl (Christopher McDonald). Louise Sawyer (Susan Sarandon) is a single waitress who appears strong, organized and stern, with some unnamed trauma in her past. The film follows the women as they head out in Louise's teal 1966 Thunderbird convertible for a two-day vacation of fishing in the mountains that nosedives into a nightmarish situation before they even reach their destination, but which sees them change from victims of circumstance into outlaw heroines of the road.

I blinked, and read this again. You could switch out some names here and I swear, it sounds an awful lot like Terri and Dede. Very creepy!

And it makes me think of something - could this situation actually be Thelma and Louise like? Maybe this started as some fun adventure, but got way out of control? Maybe they both have done things the law would frown upon, so they keep covering for each other? Reading more of the plot at Wikipedia was rather eerie to me. One woman becomes more free, including sexually, and indulges in wild and more risky behaviors. The other seems to be running from her past, and keeps going along with everything. The become entangled with dodging the law and not going back to their lives.

Is this what happened here, possibly? Could we have real life Thelma and Louise situation, only not nearly as exciting or entertaining? I've seen the movie myself, and after reading the plot for it (I haven't seen it in a long time, so I had refresh my memory), I'm totally seeing a Thelma and Louise situation here with Terri and Dede. It's the only way I could see Dede event thinking about helping Terri with a child's murder. Maybe Terri has something on Dede? Whatever the case, these two seem very entangled in this whole mess and seem to be willing to not talk or rat out on each other just yet. Very intriguing to think about, but very frustrating for justice for Kyron.

Wow. This is from Wikipedia, the first paragraph of their description of the plot for Thelma and Louise:

Thelma Dickinson (Geena Davis) is a passive, goofy housewife, married to a controlling husband, Darryl (Christopher McDonald). Louise Sawyer (Susan Sarandon) is a single waitress who appears strong, organized and stern, with some unnamed trauma in her past. The film follows the women as they head out in Louise's teal 1966 Thunderbird convertible for a two-day vacation of fishing in the mountains that nosedives into a nightmarish situation before they even reach their destination, but which sees them change from victims of circumstance into outlaw heroines of the road.

I blinked, and read this again. You could switch out some names here and I swear, it sounds an awful lot like Terri and Dede. Very creepy!

And it makes me think of something - could this situation actually be Thelma and Louise like? Maybe this started as some fun adventure, but got way out of control? Maybe they both have done things the law would frown upon, so they keep covering for each other? Reading more of the plot at Wikipedia was rather eerie to me. One woman becomes more free, including sexually, and indulges in wild and more risky behaviors. The other seems to be running from her past, and keeps going along with everything. The become entangled with dodging the law and not going back to their lives.

Is this what happened here, possibly? Could we have real life Thelma and Louise situation, only not nearly as exciting or entertaining? I've seen the movie myself, and after reading the plot for it (I haven't seen it in a long time, so I had refresh my memory), I'm totally seeing a Thelma and Louise situation here with Terri and Dede. It's the only way I could see Dede event thinking about helping Terri with a child's murder. Maybe Terri has something on Dede? Whatever the case, these two seem very entangled in this whole mess and seem to be willing to not talk or rat out on each other just yet. Very intriguing to think about, but very frustrating for justice for Kyron.

I wondered a while back what would keep these two so loyal to one another. One of my theories was mutual secrets - like BAD secrets, the illegal kind that are life-altering. Something has to be keeping them loyal and mute - love, BAD secrets, money, a man?. Something.

I wonder if they think they keep silent that nothing will happen, i.e. LE will give up or no charges will be filed. I've been pondering that too a lot here lately. Big denial going on? I can't imagine how one could compartmentalize one's life, actions and brain to continue on ignoring Kyron being missing/gone and not talk about it. It baffles me. But people do that, like Casey, but I will never understand it.

Dede could be manipulated by Terri. She could have said Kyron was evil, that he was part Kaine, we really dont know, people can be brainwashed into doing just about anything sometimes.

I was wondering if anyone has a link or knows if there is photos of Terri's truck parked at the gym or if there is confirmation that the baby was in the gym daycare? Im asking about the parking lot pics because Im thinking it may be possible that DD dropped TH off at the gym and then left with K for a handoff....this would help solidify THs alibi and it fits with the times DD was unreachable...its nothing more than speculation and a thought,...was hoping someone had a link or knew if the truck was in the gym parking lot at the slated times

I think Kaine didn't know a lot about Terri's friends or what she really did during the day while he was at work. I think she could have a best friend and Kaine not know much about it, especially if she never talked to him about this best friend or never brought that best friend around Kaine. I think she had a whole life he didn't know about going on while he was at work. It pains me that Kaine was so oblivious about Terri, but it could be that she kept her friends away from him. There's just no telling what she was up to that he doesn't know about, and I bet that really scares him now.

I know, but that's weird to me. I don't know....maybe it's because my husband and I are so close and they didn't have that kind of a relationship.

I mean, it's like if he said "what did you do today?" and she just said "ran to the store, cleaned the house, made dinner" and he was like "cool", then whatever, that was their dynamic. But I can't imagine that because that's not how my marriage is.....which I know not every marriage is like mine.

How do you have a birthday party and invite people that you don't know?
How does your husband throw you a birthday party and invite people he didn't even know existed? How do you address those invitations? How can you say "oh invite DeDe", "who's DeDe?", "oh she's that lady who does the gardening for so-and-so", "how did you meet her?", "she shops at the same place I do", "are you friends", "no but she has the same color hair as me", "oh OK, I'll invite her".
How does that work???
It's just odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla