2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for Today Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

essies

"We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
Reaction score
WHY? The minute there is any kind of controversy or anything that might make Cindy look "bad"..........there she is......on TV!
Why do these networks keep flying them up to NY? We don't want to see her or hear anything she has to say. MAKE IT STOP!! Please.

I doubt that meredith will ask any hard questions. It will probably be another softball interview about how they are coping and what they did to remember Caylee's birthday. I really don't want to torture myself by watching it-but I'm not sure I can stop myself from watching it!!:banghead:

WHY? The minute there is any kind of controversy or anything that might make Cindy look "bad"..........there she is......on TV!
Why do these networks keep flying them up to NY? We don't want to see her or hear anything she has to say. MAKE IT STOP!! Please.

:crazy::crazy: Thanks for the chuckle. All I could think of when I read your post was ..... My EYES, My EYES ....... MAKE IT STOP!!!!

I look forward to the written reviews because I certainly won't be giving NBC a rating mark to view this circus act. No way, Jose ....... pun intended.

The TS is loosing credibility and knowingly, why? I just dont understand how a producer of a news show would allow this. They obviously dont understand the public sentiment on G&C. Remembering Caylee my A-- it has nothing to do with that..I have to stop or this rant could go on forever. IMO

OMG What is wrong with these people? Why can't they just sit down and
be quiet for a minute? I am so sick of them. JMHO:sick: :sick:

One more thing, really...I dont need a show to remember Caylee I think of her everyday.

I wont be watching it either.

I want Court TV back the way it used to be and all set up for the trial. Now that is something I would not miss a minute of.

Also,

Emotional Interview with George and Cindy Anthony
To be televised at 6pm on WESH News.

www.wesh.com

The week Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 yrs old her grandparents sit down for emotional interview and explain how they can support their daughter and yet seek justice for the grandaughter.

Oh Good GAWD! Say it ain't so! I can't take any more of Cindy Anthony.

Will she be keeping GA on the straight and narrow, by squeezing his knee? Ugh! :sick::sick::sick:

Also,

www.wesh.com

The week Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 yrs old her grandparents sit down for emotional interview and explain how they can support their daughter and yet seek justice for the grandaughter.

I suppose we'll have a preview of what to expect tomorrow morning.:waitasec:

I suppose we'll have a preview of what to expect tomorrow morning.:waitasec:

Oh yes I do believe so...since there was a Doc Dump we should've known they'd come out.

Also,

www.wesh.com

They are making the rounds!

GAH!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If anyone watches can someone please run two stopwatches? -- one tracking time spent on remembering and discussing Caylee and --- one tracking time spent on discussing and supporting ICA.

I predict, just like the Caylee Memorial that the majority of time will be spent discussing the case and supporting ICA with a small token set of segments on Caylee.

Once again it is an opportunity to use Caylee to BOTH get a free trip to NY as well as get face time on the media to present the Defense of ICA.

It'd be far far better for the media to run videos of Caylee at play intermixed with a recap of her short life -- absent the A's -- than have the A's in live to use the 'grieving grandparents' angle once again to favor ICA.

Oh yes I do believe so...since there was a Doc Dump we should've known they'd come out.

Also, on yesterday's or the day before's news thread, there was a post about more discovery coming out...perhaps it's CA's interview, finally. Maybe they are trying to combat that! :furious:

BARF!

You know what? I think I'm gonna watch it only because I'm 9 months pregnant, Baby Soju has received his eviction notice, and it just might...MIGHT be easier than drinking castor oil to kick things in gear.

I hope Meredith asks them why they're wasting precious time going on tv 'remembering' caylee when they're claiming in court that she's alive. Meredith won't though. I'm sure Conway will outline exactly what the Today Show can and can't ask Their Majesties the Royal Grieving Grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie