Skyline Groundskeeper says he saw no white truck -Timeline Clarified

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just coming here to post this! I don't know what to make of this info. It seems like he would have no ulterior motive in this that would lead him to lie, and if he was uncertain, he probably would have not said anything to the press. I was somewhat convinced by the case against TH but didn't like the witch hunt aspect or how singular the focus was when it seemed like it still could have been someone else. Very interesting development.

I just posted in the "news" forum :smile:

Well, if he definitely couldn't enter or exit with a truck being there I think that would mean the truck could not have been there right? Is there any other way the truck was able to be parked there, out of the way of the groundskeeper?

Does the groundskeeper drive a truck? Maybe the truck people saw was his?

Did Terri ever say where she parked at the school? Because if she said that she did actually park on that access road... then this would be good news I think?

hmmm ... so my next questions would be:

where was he at the pertinent times?

and was he focused on a particular task or just hanging out vehicle-watching?

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been there at 8:45.

Ok, I guess I must have missed something somewhere. What does it matter if she wasn't parked on this access road?

ETA: And she could have gone there after 8:45 right? So, as usual, I'm confused.

Wonder if he drives an f250, it looks white? Hey, somebody up in Portland refresh my memory, this man says he was mowing that morning. Was it not raining that day up there?

Wow.. It seems pretty conclusive that there was not a white truck parked on that access road. The groundskeeper would surely have seen it....
All JMO

:crazy: :banghead:
:waitasec:
:furious:
:bang:
:argue: :steamed:
:tsktsk:
:takeoff:
:ban me:
:beersign:
:burn::nuts::nuts::nuts:
:martini::hopping_mad::cold:
:help:
:runaway:​

He is only talking about up to 8:30 am--If TH parked on the main road, per the police staged (?) photos and then drove around to pick up Kyron on the access road @ 8:45( which is what it sounds like from the timeline we have been given), this really doesn't mean much.

Wonder if he drives an f250, it looks white? Hey, somebody up in Portland refresh my memory, this man says he was mowing that morning. Was it not raining that day up there?

We mow in the rain in the Pacific NW...the grass would take over if we didn't -- it rains a whooole lot.
All JMO

Ok, I guess I must have missed something somewhere. What does it matter if she wasn't parked on this access road?

ETA: And she could have gone there after 8:45 right? So, as usual, I'm confused.

The whole theory of how she got Kyron out of the building is based on the idea that someone drove the truck up the access road so Kyron could be brought out the side door and put into the truck without anyone noticing. The police said that they have at least one witness report that the truck was up there.

The groundskeeper says he in the area of the access road until 8:30.

We don't know WHEN the witness who saw the white truck on the access road saw it.

I've always guessed that the witness saw the truck close to 8:45, when TH exited the school.

Most intriguing, IMO, is that the groundskeeper doesn't say that he was driving a white truck that might have been mistaken for the Horman truck.

So, IMO, unless his timeline contradicts the witness one, this is much ado about nothing.

He is only talking about up to 8:30 am--If TH parked on the main road, per the police staged (?) photos and then drove around to pick up Kyron on the access road @ 8:45( which is what it sounds like from the timeline we have been given), this really doesn't mean much.

Yes, except he also claims that he would have noticed a truck parked in that shoulder leading to the access road, because it would have been difficult for him to maneuver in and out of the access road if a vehicle were parked there.

We mow in the rain in the Pacific NW...the grass would take over if we didn't -- it rains a whooole lot.
All JMO

LOL I know I live here too, but I thought it was raining really hard that day, or was it the next day when they were searching. I usually wait til it's at least just drizzling to mow mine.

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been there at 8:45.

But he stated he was mowing the soccer field from 7:45 until 8:30 that morning....And If a truck had been there he would have seen it...
The article did say more to come though, so I guess we wait...

I'm not climbing up on any fence though..JMO

The groundskeeper says he in the area of the access road until 8:30.

We don't know WHEN the witness who saw the white truck on the access road saw it.

I've always guessed that the witness saw the truck close to 8:45, when TH exited the school.

Most intriguing, IMO, is that the groundskeeper doesn't say that he was driving a white truck that might have been mistaken for the Horman truck.

So, IMO, unless his timeline contradicts the witness one, this is much ado about nothing.

The sentence I bolded above is an excellent point, IMO. If she really did leave at 8:45, then that would naturally be when the truck would have had to be on that road, in order for the current theory to make sense.

The whole theory of how she got Kyron out of the building is based on the idea that someone drove the truck up the access road so Kyron could be brought out the side door and put into the truck without anyone noticing. The police said that they have at least one witness report that the truck was up there.

LE either has lying witnesses... or no witnesses and they were fishing for info to fit a *theory only* on how she got Kyron out of the building. :cow:

This is depressing. :(

He doesn't say when he left. But he's pretty damned sure there was no white truck on that access road.

LE took a gamble and it didn't pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member